Chapter 35: Binding
634 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

|3rd POV|

Medea stumbled along the empty street, her body occasionally trembling. She could feel the world trying to crush her, the lack of mana feeling like a gaping hole in her chest. She didn't regret the actions that led her to this point, though she did regret that she wouldn't be able to participate in the war she was summoned for.

She stumbles once again, but this time, her body gets caught by someone instead of hitting the ground. The one who caught her is Riser.

"Are you alright?"

Medea looks up and sees a handsome man with blonde hair. He looked at her with concerned eyes and picked her up from the ground before helping me stand up. Medea looks at the young man examining her from top to bottom before saying.

"You are a servant, huh?"

A flicker of fear appeared inside her eyes when Riser said that. It is a well-known fact that all magus is an outright bastard. When they get something interesting, they will preserve them and experiment with them.

You can imagine when a magus gets himself a servant that is weak enough for them to beat. They will make her a mindless doll that lasts for a long time but is weak enough that she cannot fight back.

However, instead of kidnapping her, Riser pumps a little bit of his demonic energy. Well, a little bit for him, but it was a massive amount of mana for Medea. Demonic Energy and prana are different, after all.

The company already does the work by converting Riser's demonic energy into prana. Demonic Energy is one hundred times better than prana. So if Riser pumps one hundred units of Demonic Energy, it can be compared to ten thousand units of prana.

Medea widens her eyes when she feels a surge of prana come inside her body. She can feel the world stop crushing her existence, and there is no gap inside her chest. She is full, and she is complete.

"There you go."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mordred, eat slowly. You will choke when you eat at that speed."

"Yeah, yeah."

I shake my head at Mordred's behavior and place another portion of food on the table.

"Is the food in your time that bad?"

"No. It is just the food being made by Gawain. That gorilla can only cook mashed potatoes, even cooking something as simple as mashed potato, he cannot do that. He messes it up by pouring too much vinegar. There is not even salt in there! We only eat potatoes and vinegar for months! ARGH! Just thinking about it makes me mad!"

"Woah there. You did not need to think about it now. It was all in the past. You did not need to eat that kind of food from now on."

"Urgh. Yeah."

I nodded my head and looked at Medea, who ate the food I cooked slowly and enjoyed the flavor of my food.

"So, Medea. What is your answer?"

Medea puts down the bowl of miso soup and says.

"You want me to become your servant and your harem member, then go with you to your world where the Gods still walk around the earth. In exchange, you will give me a new body, making me alive once again."

"Yup. There is also another benefit in the future when I buy another perk, but it was essentially that."

"Heh. If you are another person, I will outright kill you, but seeing that you are a devil and your companion is also one, I believe you. Sure. Bind me. Make me your harem member."

"Very well."

I summon my shroud and let it cover up Medea with it. I can see the light coming from the shroud, and I can feel my phone vibrating. I take out my phone and see the notification.

|Congratulation for binding Medea of Colchis|

|Medea of Colchis. 7th Tier Waifu|

|Worth: 8000 points| |Sell?| |Y/N|

I quickly press the no button, and suddenly the shroud disappears, and I can see Medea once again. This time, I can feel she did not suck the mana in the air like before.

"Amazing… I'm truly reincarnated as a human… No… Not entirely human. I still have the body of a servant, but I'm human? Huh. What?"

Yeah, Medea. Don't think about your body that much. Type-moon logic will make your brain hurt. That is just the way of things in this universe.

"Congratulations, Medea. Welcome to the land of the living once again."

Medea snapped her head and looked at me before saying.

"Thank you. Thank you."

"Woah. Woah! Medea, what happened?"

Medea, without any warning, gets close to me and hugs me tightly.

"The curse! The curse is gone!"

Curse? Ah… The curse that Aphrodite placed on Medea.

"You are welcome. Now, come on. Let us get back to eat our lunch before Mordred eats all of it."

"Oi! What do you mean by that?!?"

I look at Mordred, who eats seven portions of food, and there is no indication of stopping. I give her a deadpan stare before saying.

"Am I wrong? You want to eat all the food by yourself, right?"

Mordred looked away from me with a blush on her face but still eating the food with her chopstick.

"Hey. Hey. What is this? Bully Mo-san day? If so, I need to be the one doing it first."

I look at the door and see Hugo and Sakura walk inside the dining room.

"Ah! Hugo! Sakura! Welcome back. How is the scouting?"

"Good. There was nothing out of order. However, the church smells even fouler. The fake priest harvests a new batch of children from the orphanage in this city and the neighboring city."

I frown at the news.

"How many?"

"Twelve children are missing from the orphanage in this city. I don't know how many children he takes from the other city."

I grit my teeth at the news. A part of me is screaming at me, saying that I should burn down the church and expose the church for what they have done. However, another part of me says that I need to wait for a perfect time before killing the fake priest.

And it looks like I'm not the only one disgusted by what Kotomine Kirei has done. Hermione has a frown on her face. The same with Mordred, who has a murderous expression.

"Master! Should we attack them?!?"

Hugo shakes his head at Mordred's question and says.

"Sadly no. We are not ready to fight the church just yet. Kotomine has Gilgamesh as his attack dog. As long as Gilgamesh is still alive, we cannot beat him. For now, we need to focus on the war first. The war will start in two weeks, and we need to prepare."

I nod my head and say.

"Yes. I agree with Hugo. When the time is right, I want to kill Kotomine."

"Gacha?"

"That and the children."

"Very well."

12