Chapter 64
522 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

|3rd POV|

The fight between Riser's Peerage against Karnelly's Peerage is the talk of the week in the underworld. Riser is known as the youngest official High-Class devil. It is known that a noble-born is considered a High-Class devil, but it was in the name only.

Before they can show the world their power and prove their might, they do not officially reach the High-Class being. Right now, Riser is officially acknowledged by the world as a High-Class devil.

Not only Riser but Karnelly also get the approval of many devils in the underworld. While he lost to a seven years old devil, he was still seen as a powerful devil. Many high-rank devils have acknowledged his control over sand and his physical prowess.

He shows the world that he is not a devil that can be underestimated.

Sadly he still gets criticized by his peerage member. The people think that Karnelly's peerage is a weak devil. They did not know that Riser's Peerage was the unnatural one. Each of them is unique.

Speaking of Riser's peerage members, they are new celebrities in the underworld. Especially Shirou and Illya. Shirou is because of his new title as the descendant of Cuchulainn and the holder of Hrunting.

The news of Shirou lending the power of Hrunting has already been spread out across the world, and the other people want a piece of that. People want to borrow the power of Hrunting to either win in their own Rating Game or help them in their bounty hunting mission.

There are already people who have given Shirou an offer saying that they want to borrow the sword. A high-ranking magician in the Golden Dawn magician association wants to borrow the Hrunting for a high price.

This magician wants to become a champion from a Greek god, and he needs to defeat a dragon to get that blessing.

As for Illya… She got an offer from Serafall to appear in front of her show. It is quite ironic. Illya did not like becoming a Magical Girl in the other universe, but she really liked it here. What makes matters more ironic, the same staff that made Illy a magical girl is in Rin's possession and ready to be unleashed.

Illya becomes Serafall's sidekick for a few dozen episodes as a test if Illya still wants to appear on TV again. When she appears on TV, she immediately gets a fanbase from around the world.

Not only those two, but the other Riser's peerage members also get many contracts that they can do. Rin and Medea usually take a contract of extermination where they hunt a wild beast around any settlement around the world that the beast threatens.

Sakura usually takes a child caretaker contract. She is surprisingly good at that.

As for Riser, he is busy taking care of the business he really wants to do. When he said that he wanted to create a Fate franchise in this world, he meant it. With the help of Phenex Clan resources, Riser owns a company that specializes in entertainment.

The first thing he does is to make a Fate franchise exist in this world. This is his way of making the people close to him think that Shirou is the character's inspiration, not the other way around.

Not only that, but the money from this is also good for him and his peerage.

Other than taking care of his new company, Riser also took care of the paperwork for all the contracts given to him. So, the past week Riser activity consisted of Paperwork, Training, Eat, and Collecting souls in the human world hospital.

It was rather rare of him to have free time like this.

"Ri-chan! Come on!"

Riser smiles a little as Rias calls his name while running toward a massive tree in the middle of a park. The Phenex and Gremory family decide to have an outdoor picnic. The only one that cannot get into their picnic is Sirzechs as he is rather busy.

"Coming!"

"Pufu! Even before you got married to her, you already whipped, Riser."

"Don't be like that, Ruval. Our little brother just obeyed her request, that's all~."

"You are right, Razro."

Both older sons of Hardius laugh out loud at their brother's situation. On the side is lady Phenex giggling at the antics of both her sons. As for Riser, he can only glare at his brother before following Rias to their picnic location.

When both of them arrive under the giant tree, Riser puts down the picnic blanket and basket, letting Rias sit down on it.

After hearing the news that she will marry Riser in the future, the little redhead beamed and even did a little dance that made Sirzechs die from the cuteness Rias radiated. Riser released a relieved breath when he saw Rias do that little dance. He was still afraid that Rias did not want to be his fiancee.

"Sandwich!"

"You just eat, you know?"

"Can I have one?"

Riser sighs a little when he sees that doe eye Rias has. He takes one of the sandwiches he makes and gives it to Rias. Rias cheered up and sat down on Riser's lap before eating the sandwich in her hand.

Standing on the site of the blanket, Hardius and Zeoticus have a conversation of their own.

"You know, I thought that my daughter would be against this arrangement."

"Me too. I know he will accept it as he is a good son, but I'm afraid Rias will throw a tantrum. I don't mean to offend you, but Rias is rather spoiled."

"Aye. She is. However, lately, she has already broken from her spoiled self and began to work more. She still wanted to be spoiled and rather lazy at the time, but I began to see her doing her own training. This is your son doing, right?"

"Yes. Venelana should know it as she is the one that is dressing her."

"Heh. I guess they are mean to each other. They balance each other's personalities. Rias will not let your son only think about training, and your son will make my daughter begin training her power."

"Now you mention it, they do."

Both lords sit on the blanket and take some of the sandwiches Riser made and eat it. Both of them are already addicted to Riser's cooking, and every time he cooks something, they will shamelessly eat them.

Sitting next to Rias and Riser is Venelana and Valerie, who are giggling at the sight in front of them. Rias is eating the sandwich while also purring on Riser's touch like a cat.

"Fufufu. Look at them. They are adorable."

"Yup~ I really regret not bringing my camera."

"Don't worry. I got mine."

"Great. Send me the photo when you decide to print it."

Riser decides to ignore the camera shutter sound next to him and continue to eat the food I cook. While eating the food, I felt another eye watching me, but it was not coming from my family but rather from afar.

I look to the side and see a young girl wearing a white kimono watching me eating the food from ten meters away. The little girl hid behind a tree while drooling at the sight of my food. I look at her right in the eyes and smile before waving my hand, inviting her to join us.

The little girl hesitated a little and even hid behind the tree.

Riser frowned a little before using a teleportation spell around his arm and appearing before the young girl.

"Eep!"

"Hello, there. Sorry to surprise you like that. Here."

The little girl looked at him right in the eyes before sniffing the sandwich in his hand and took it before nibbling it.

"There you go. My name is Riser. Can I have your name?"

"... Shirone"

12