Chapter 4 Coach
28 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It had been 2 Weeks exactly since I became an official member of RFA.

Infact its youngest member as far as the records went back.

It had been a long 2 weeks training at home and completing the drill sets, set out by Coach,Coach had stressed that conditioning was one of the keys to victory as was hardwork.

Coach had started to express his philosophy regarding MMA,he also stressed that other Martial Arts held specific techniques that would help me grow.

Today after helping Coach with the towels, we looked at Charlies work out,his punching and grappling skills were amazing,he utilised his bodly weapons efficiently.

Dad had further helped Charlie with his mechanics,Dad was a real pro I wish I was at Charlies Level,Eroll looked at me and said "be patient young man you will get to his level,no you will surpass him when you become his age,dont sweat it "he laughed.

Sometimes I dont know where Coach gets his confidence in me and where it comes from?

Back to training Coach had showed me boxing basics the 1,2 then basic blocking and combinations,in the office Dad would regularly check up on what me Coach were doing, as Coach slowly put me through the motions.

After another week of drills and boxing training it was now Sunday,Dad had decided to invite Miss Luiqaye over for a BBQ.

It was rare for us to have a BBQ,Dad also invited Coach, Charlie and some of the guys from the association over,It was going to be good.

As the guests arrived Tammy was excited this was the first time she had seen MMA athletes before,it was all new to her.

Looking out at our backyard a few of Dads close friends and members of the association arrived, Dad cooked one of hell of a BBQ.

It was a good day today, finally we came to the end of the BBQ.

Dad got up he then said he had an announcement to make as we all sat there in anticipation.

What was going on?

What was Dads announcement?

0