Chapter 5 Light Heavyweight Championship
36 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Dad stood up he asked Charlie to come up to the front where Dad was standing,he then said,"Folks the reason we are here today for the BBQ is to announce that 13 Weeks from now "Charlie the Ragging Storm Stendar" will be fighting "Roberto the Wild Amigo Garnesto" for the Cruiser Pride Light Heavyweight Championship of the World In Yorked City in Antamerica"!

Yeahhh! everyone clapped! ,as we cheered for Dads announcement as everyone Congradulated Charlie as it was only just the beginning for his quest for Gold.

Dad was Happy, him and Gilly who was one of the head Trainers would be heading to Antamerica next week so that they could climatise for the weather not like here in Endojapan,also Kenso snr had made arrangements to train in New South Araleanes.

The training camp would be a incredible camp as Kenso snr was quiet the business man and had booked state of the art facilities.

Kenso snr would be bringing his Son Travis over with him to watch the fight as Kenso snr and his Company Towercon were RFA's official sponser.

It has now been 5 days since the announcement,I have been training with Coach these last couple of days.

We were now working on Muay Thai boxing, which orignated from Thailayland,it was a powerful form of Martial arts,Coach said we will be baising your style on Striking,So both Boxing and Muay Thai would be my foundation.

Today was the Day that Dad was leaving, as he was going to leave us with Miss Luiqaye as she was in charge of us.

We said our goodbyes and wished Dad Luck, I was really going to miss Dad,as was Tammy she cried when he left.

Dad left Cooper who was assistant in charge of the RFA whilst Dad was away in business.

On this particular day it was a weekend,Coach had called me saying that we will be visiting a friend of his that does underground Muay Thai Boxing.

This was great I was looking forward to this,and so I thought.

I wonder what coach had install for me???

0