Chapter 8 Championship Fight
37 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"It is now time for the Main Event",Ladies and Gentlemen,boy's and Girls,Welcome to the World Famous Cruiser Pride Championship of the World"!

"This coverage has been brought to you by CPC Corporations and inconjunction with Tangtago productions and Towercon industries" to be televised around the world".

"As we are live coming to you from Less Vaggas Valley here in Antamerica streaming live from the MTM Grand Live".

"Over to you Duce"

"Now Introducing in the Blue corner,all the way from Endojapan,way of Chaiten City,he weigh's in at 162 pound's with a underfeated record 17 wins,1 Draw and 0 loses,I give you the challenger,"Charlie the ragging storm Stendar"!

Looking on the Tv the crowd went crazy,as did we,I could see Dad and Gilly in the corner,Damn Dad was on Tv.

Then the annoucer turned around.

"And now in the Red corner hailing all the way from Trimexico City, way of Trimexico,he is the former Gold medallist from the Europa Olympiad and winner of the Platinum Glove award,weighing in at 165 pounds with a record of 22 wins, 1 loss and 0 draws, I give you the Reigning, Light Heavyweight Champion of the World "Roberto the Wild Amigo Garnesto"!

Horaaaaah! the crowd went beserk!

"This belt is scheduled for 5 five minute rounds with Jim Kantra as your referee".

"In the millions in attendance around the world","LET"S GET BUSY"! screamed the Ring announcer.

As both Fighters came together staring each other down as the referee said,"Obey my command's at all times touch gloves"!

Fuck even the tension in the gym was tense.

Charlie looked ready as did Roberto,fuck this was going to be hard fight I could feel it as I started to sweat.

Coach then said "relax kid, relax",as I breathed in and out.

"Ding Ding"as the bell rang! 

"Round 1 Fight"

0