Chapter 9 Fight!
37 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Now that the bell rang,Charlie rushed out as he pushed the pace.

Charlie then led with a "low kick"hitting Roberto in the shin,Roberto laughed.

Then Roberto threw 2 quick jabs "Pah pah" in quick succession,Charlie Blocked while throwing a overhand right "boom" hitting Roberto's gloves.

Roberto then rushed Charlie pulling him to the ground in rubber guard,while on the ground Charlie had used a "kimora" before switching up into an "armbar" Roberto was to slick and got out of it.

As both fighters got up you could tell that the pace was quiet fast,Charlie then used "Sliding Kick" into a "front kick" as the Champion tried to use his signature move "Amigo's Punch" as it glannced passed Charlie,after a few more exchanges the bell rang "Ding Ding".

It was the end of round 1,the judges had the fight at even so far, both fighters performed well,Dad barked out some instructions as Charlie listened.

Then the referee asked for both Fighters to get up and get ready, before the bell rang again "Ding Ding" again Charlie pushed the pace,as he used a technique called Sneak punch which nipped the Champ under his jaw,which made the Champ feel a bit dizzy.

Charlie followed up with "Combination 3"which was a "Jab,left hand,right hand followed by a "Screw pointing punch" and then a "twisting side Kick" which made the Champ stagger,Dad screamed out "Now Charlie" as Charlie Unleashed his special move he called it the "Ragging Storm"!

Suddenly boom,boom,boom, boom,Bang! and then the champ went down.

The referee started the count as Charlie leaned back on the Octagon, 1,2,3,4,5,6, as Roberto struggled to get up,he then fell back down! 

Horaaaaah as the bell sounded "Ding Ding Ding" Charlie then Jumped on top of the Octagon by Celebrating pumping his hand in the air,Dad and Gilly were going Crazy!

Charlie won, he was now the Cruiser Pride Light Heavyweight Champion of the World!

And so the streamers went down and camera lights flashed as the referee got both Fighters together,Charlie humbly thanking Roberto for the fight.

Then the MC called out "and now, the New Light Cruiser Pride Heavyweight Champion of the World, Charlie the "Ragging Storm!, "Stendar"!

As the President of the CPC wrapped the belt around Charlies waist.

Both Dad and Uncle Kenso senior could be seen hugging in the Octagon as millions of people around the World watched.

0