Chapter 10 Betrayal
33 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As I continued to train with Coach using the 10 Garuda Tempest Strikes,the technique had become easier,even Coach started to pick up on my effectiveness and efficiency in its use.

It had been 2 weeks since Charlie had won his Championship,Dad and his team were due back in 2 day's as Dad and his team took a detour over to Trimexico for a quick detox holiday.

Tempest had commented on how well Charlie executed the Ragging storm technique,as it wasnt easy to perform,also Tempest had corrected me in my use of using 3 Slashing Kicks,he also said it could be used as Strikes too,as it was quiet a versatile technique.

Using that technique over and over again it felt like it had become my own.

Today was the day that Dad and Gilly were to return,Instead at the airport it was only Dad.

When Dad returned with Uncle Kenso something had happened,I could tell by Dads demeanour he was furious,Gilly wasnt with them either.

As we went home Dad started to Drink,a press conference came up on the Tv,according to the news the New Cruiser Pride Light Heavyweight Champion had split ways with the Roginu fighers association and would now be working with Tangtago Productions.

Wtf wasnt that Roberto's Promoter?

It made sense now,Charlie and Gilly had planned to use Dad and Uncle Kenso.

All these years of devoting money and loyalty and they treat Dad and Uncle like this.

"Fuck"I was Furious myself, even Tammy asked if Dad was going to be ok,I reassured her Dad would be ok.

Coach continued to encourage me to stick to training,even though it was tough I continued.

Affer this massive loss it took Dad a year to recover,Miss Luiqaye was very helpful during this time.

For some reason she had fallen in love with Dad and finally was able to get him out of  his slump.

Inside I swore give me 6 years and Ill avenge my Family,My goal was set, Charlie you stupid Fuck I will show you the price of Betrayal.

0