Chapter 11 2 years Later
21 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It had been 2 years since Charlie betrayed my Dad,In that time Charlie had defended his title 5 times bringing his record to 22 wins.

Dad had ignored Charlie's progress over the years,Gilly had become Coach and Gym of the 2 years running,Dad wasnt happy after everything he taught both Charlie and Gilly.

No matter Dad had a few more outstanding fighters coming through the Ranks which was good to see.

Tempest had sent over a few fighters as Eroll had introduced them to Dad.

Tempest would come along to the Roginu Fighters Association when he had the time.

Me offcourse I started High school last year Albanti High to say the least,to be honest there are a lot of thugs there in that school,but to be honest the top dog in that school is a girl named Landy.

Landy unfortunately was the daughter of Tempest and she was a handful to say the least.

Strange thing is we got along even though she was 2 years older then me.

Tempest taught her well in terms of combat,we sparred many times while she defeated me, its up to 67 wins for her and 0 to me,this girl although scary is very beautiful.

I couldn't help but admire her secretly,Tammy often comes by now with Mum.

Yes thats right Miss Luiqaye has become our stepmother which isnt too strange.

Tammy has become more open and has now been trained by Eroll,Eroll has taught Tammy how to Box.

Tammy's pretty good, she is even keeping up with me in terms of boxing skill.

Today Coach has asked me to come over to Chaiten University as he has an old buddy who just come over from Antamerica.

As we walked into the Gym over at a Chaiten University a Africanah Antamerican old man could be seen moving gym equipment around the gymnasium.

As he looked up Coach Screamed out "Rod its good to see you"

This was the first I met Rodney Krayshawd he would become my Antamerica Wrestling coach.

0