Chapter 14 New member
22 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was now Friday,it had been 3 day's since my scuffle with young Nigato.

Tammy had wondered what had happened,as suddenly a small kid with blue hair colour could be seen walking in with traning gear on.

Offcourse it was Nigato again,he then pointed to me saying "you Kombu will become my rival,one day Im going to beat your ass"!as I laughed at Nigato,then saying "bring it on little Shrimp",as the guy's in on Gym laughed.

As Tony walked past saying "good going Kombu", Nigato was left there with a red face.

Dad finally came out as he spoke to Nigato,according to Dad Nigato will be participating and practising with Tammy, as Nigato was same age her.

Nigato found it hard as Tammy had progressed so much,Dad was told by Hungden to train Nigato till he was 16 then he would be sent to special Ops training over in Antamerica.

Hungden would also cover the costs as Dad declined,but Hungden still insisted,which Dad couldnt reject.

And So we had another person added to our ranks, as Tony's fight was coming closer.

It was now fight time,Tony was fighting against Haviar Contino as it had been 10 weeks since Nigato joined the RFA.

Nigato had started to improve immensely,as even Tony gave Nigato tips in regards to boxing and Kick boxing.

Now that Tony was ready,we all arrived at Chaiten Staduim,the show entertainment was rocking,the crowd was going crazy as we were moving closer to the match,Dad and the RFA had won all of there 5 preliminarys bout's, which was good for Dad.

Looking over Gilly, had been training Haviar for over a year,Gilly was well acquainted with Tony as Gilly was once his trainer too.

This would be a close match,Dad had specifically sent Tony over to Tempest to change up his Muay Thai techniques as Gilly was still using City Pain Kick boxing as he main Muay Thai outlet for his fighters.

Lucky for Tony, Tempest and his training was far surperior compared to City Pain.

Even Tony said he had learnt new techniques from Tempest,thinking about Tempest he was still mysterious.

Especially that Jakar guy he seems like a good guy, but I cant shake this feeling.

Anyways Tony was ready,lets Go Tony!

0