Chapter 15 Old Friend’s who became Enemies
30 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was now time for Tony and his main event fight,this fight was a year in the making as the previous Middleweight champ has vacated his title leaving a free battle for the top 2 contenders.

Watching on as the fight started Tony had the fight in the bag,after measuring his opponents distance, Tony threw "2 jabs" followed by a "leg kick",Haviar blocked them easy and tried to push off with a"front kick",as he stepped back using a low kick for himself.

Suddenly Tony used "Rush Cutter" and caught Haviar in a clinch before using Tempest's technique "Steel rising Knee" which hit Haviar flush on the nose,blood pissed everywhere as Tempest who was in the corner with Dad laughed.

Then as Haviar dropped,Tony caught him in a "triangle submission" as Haviar tryed to recover as blood was pissing out everywhere as this was a bloody match.

Finally Haviar tapped out,as Dad,Uncle Kenso and Tempest ran into the Octagon celebrating.

Finally Dad got his revenge as Gilly,Gilly could be seen very disappointed with Haviar,by the way Charlie was in the crowd as he made his way up onto the stage.

As he looked over at Dad,he purposely started to bicker and curse as he pushed his way over to Dad,Dad started to mouth off as both Charlie and Gilly got closer.

I could feel something was up, as Charlie Launched at Dad using "Ragging Storm",luckly for me today was the first day I wasnt wearing my body weights, as I flashed infront of Dad,Eroll screamed out "Kombu no"!

Luckly for me I timed my attack perfectly using "3 slashing Kicks"which Countered "Ragging Storm perfectly".

As we both Cancelled each other out and were pushed back,Charlie looked stunned,as we both stood there in our fighting stances.

"Good"as I could hear Tempest's raspy voice,"Good boy Kombu",the look on Dad and Charlie's face was priceless,I then said "Im coming for you Charlie, give me 5 years and Ill knock your fucking ass out"! Charlie laughed as he said "fuck off Kombu" Come and get me if you can", as security came up to stop the commotion.

It was now set my Conquest to take down Charlie started now.

Dad patted me on the back as he was suprised as he asked how I learnt the technique I pointed to Tempest and then Eroll as Dad laughed "Good Kombu, you are definitely my son"!

And with That Tony became the Cruiser Pride Middleweight Champion of the World!

0