Chapter 16 15 Years Old
27 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was now 15 years Old and I had improved on my technique,I had now had over 15 amateur fights with kids that were 17 and 18,I had no issues with fighting kid's Older then me,as the cat was out of the bag with Dad.

As I was training with Coach,Coach had Introduced me to a Master of Brisillian Jujitsu who was from Brisilliah in South Antamerica.

This bjj Masters name was Ricardo Poshcah,he and Coach went way back,learning real bjj techniques were suprising to me as I had only learnt basics from people around the gym.

Learning from Ricardo was a blessing,Ricardo used a different type off bjj he called "Illumination bjj",which differed from most bjj schools.

After learning so much from Ricardo, I continued to train with Tempest and Rod.

Dad started to give me tip's as I practiced "Rush Cutter" as I saw it effectiveness when Tony used it against Haviar 2 years ago.

Today Dad came over to Coach with some News,Dad told Eroll that Charlie had moved up to Heavyweight,"fuck"I said Inwardly.

Thinking about it Coach then said something that put my goal in perspective.

Coach said"dont worry Kombu once we Conquer the lightweight division,will Conquer the Heavyweight one too,its all about adapting".

The goal remains the same,lets get to it as I agreed and continued to train.

After Coaches inspiring words I set out, thinking in 3 years Im coming for the Lightweight Championship first, before making my way up to Heavyweight, I was looking forward to the challenge.

My blood boiled thinking about the up coming battles.

If anyone got in my way I was willing to take them out.

0