Chapter 17 Part Time Job
20 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It had been a year since Tony had won his first Middleweight Championship,2 months from now Charlie will be fighting for the Heavyweight Championship of the world,I really didnt give a fuck,Im still coming for you punk ass.

Thinking about it I finally had the Balls to ask Landy out as this is her last year at school as she is going to Tykiko University next year,as beautiful as she is most guys considered her extremely dangerous.

After kicking my ass for the last time, she kissed me and agreed to be my girlfriend,I was actually shocked.

Tempest didnt care but was aware of our relationship as he said "I know where you live Kombu",as he laughed with his raspy voice.

Im still training but Ive picked up a part time job at a Gaming shop,Ive been at this job for a month as Im juggling School,Traning and Home too.

By the way 2 weeks into the job we got robbed, luckly I was there,the guy used a machete which I quickly disarmed the assilant.

Police came over to the store,my boss had thanked me regarding the situation,the 2 officers watched the footage before asking me where I learnt Martial arts,I then gave them Dad's card.

As of last week the Police have now been training at the RFA with Old man Tate who specialises in Special Operations techniques.

Nigato has been training with Old Tate for awhile too,which is suprising.

Anyways things at home have been ok,Mum and Tammy have been ok,speaking of Tammy her and Nigato have become close recently which has been weired,Nigato's skills have improved he still regards me as his rival.

We have fought numerous times,unfortunately for him I always kick his ass.

Funny thing is now that I work in a gaming shop Ive started to play alot of games,its becoming addictive,but I enjoy real fighting more than gaming.

Next Week Tempest asked if I could go with him to Tykiko when Im not busy, as Landy will be going to school there too,Im going to miss her.

Now Im off to Tykiko with Tempest and Landy,it feels abit weired.

Will see how it goes lol.

0