Chapter 2 – Hunter and Victim
176 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The worst thing that can happen early in the morning, to say nothing of the hangover that I, however, don`t mind to get rid of, is it to be woken up. Moreover, the best-case scenario is to be woken up by the purring of a naked beauty warmed on my chest than by a fool shouting at the full throat! This is the worst beginning of a morning!

— Master Darren!

They have totally lost the self-preservation instinct, haven`t they?

— Master Darren! Master Darren!

Heck! Shut up you Mirik. My head is going to blow up now even without your yelling.

— Master Darren, wake up already!

— Stop shouting, otherwise, I will choke you right now.

Though it was quite loudly told, no matter how much I wanted, my hands refused to move completely. After all, I had to open my eyes to understand what or who obstructs me. It was dark and damp, two magic lamps were on the floor and my useless assistant Mirik lied next to them. Tied by the way. Now it has finally come to my mind, or rather to say a part of my memory clearly knocked out by some heavy object again decided to return to my bright little head.

— Good morning, gentlemen. — A few steps away I heard a rather high but still male voice. — You made me wait a long time until your awakening, Mr. Daren.

With a slow pace from the passage in the cave, before my eyes finally appeared the owner of the voice. A tall man, about two meters tall, thin, dressed in an unusual business suit that combined bright colors but at the same time, it emphasized his blond hair and green eyes perfectly. His appearance says clearly that he belongs to the higher strata of society. Usually, it wouldn’t be a problem if it wasn`t for one thing in his appearance — his ears. Caelor Nelaf — or in other words the royal elf (1). If it was he who came to Ter to get the mine, so this is not good.

— You shouldn't look at me like that, maybe I'm an elf, but I have no intention to kill you. You would be more useful alive.

— And why it does not please me at all. — Trying to distract the elf by talking, I examined the chains unnoticed that restricted my hands on the subject of vulnerability.

— Spare yourself, Mr. Daren. These chains are designed for people like you specifically and there`s no use getting rid of them.

So he noticed. Now it is the least of my problems and I am more worried about his words: “for people like you.” Does he know who I am because this can be quite a problem? It is urgent to find out what he knows.

— Who are you? — I asked coldly.

— Oh yes, we are not acquainted. However, it does not matter, even if you survive, you don`t need to know my name. Let's better get right to the point because of which I invited you here.

— Invited?! You elves are always in your repertoire. Why don`t you take these chains off me first and then we'll talk.

— Tempting but no. These chains are the insurance in case you want to conjure a little bit here. Besides, I wasn`t going to hire you.

To conjure? Clearly, it means these chains are to suppress magical energy. Therefore, he thinks I'm a magician. Whew... Don't scare me like that. I already thought that this elf somehow managed to find out about my origin. Okay, this is good for me as long as he thinks so.

— Then why do I need you?

— Explaining everything would be too long and tedious. It will be easier if I show you everything. — The elf waved his hand and the soldiers who were standing nearby got Mirik and me off the ground. — Follow me, please.

The elf headed towards the passage from which he had recently appeared before us. With each step, the walls of the cave were getting smaller, but at the same time, inclusions of metals and precious stones could be noticed more and more often on them. Apparently, this is the very mine, in which I originally had to come. The irony got nothing to say. When the passage seemed to have become quite narrow as for the mine and two people couldn`t pass through it, a huge cave opened in front of us, all studded with Drenit, a magic metal that was known for its shine and as an excellent material for creating magic gear. In this case, it made very great lighting in the cave, as if we were not underground at all.

— Mother of God!

— Shut up, Mirik.

Although honestly, I understood him perfectly. As soon as the eyes got used to the bright light, we found a forest in the center of the cave, with a diameter of one hundred meters, no less. And not just a forest, but a huge number of trees that had the shape of people. No, not so. These were once people, but for some reason, they turned into trees and taking into account their postures and frozen facial expressions, the process was not very pleasant.

— Amazing, isn't it?

— What happened to them all?

— They? Ahh, are you talking about trees? Everyone who worked here served our purpose.

So Ter was mistaken in her conclusions and their fate was much worse than death. A strange sound that came from the trees waked me from my thoughts. It sounded like the sound of a tree breaking, but something was wrong with it.

— And here's your goal, Mr. Daren. — The elf raised his hand and pointed to a strange creature that was crawling among the trees.

The creature was like a tree with a rather strange shape, almost round, something like an egg, but with a lot of wooden tentacles and roots instead of legs. It is necessary to assume that the elves have disturbed the cocoon and released something unknown. Although perhaps they know, what it is.

— If you want me to deal with this creature, I need more information. Tell me everything you know.

— To deal with? Mr. Daren, you must have misunderstood me a little. Your services of a mercenary are useless here; I need your hardened in battle body only.

— Body? Do I look like a sacrificial lamb?

— Wasn’t your race brought to Axis Manri with this purpose? — There was a barely perceptible distortion on my face, so I wanted to smash this bastard, but I tried not to show it. Calm down Daren, you will still have such an opportunity.

— Why do you think I would let myself be fed to this creature?

— Well, you are rambling out, and besides, if you don’t go, have to send the boy. And saying frankly his chances of survival tend to zero, but yours look very promising.

— I see. So are you blackmailing me?

— Well, this is just a precaution for you to be a good boy.

— I'm not so stupid, unlike the couple of blockheads that decided to delve in my things. — The elf with bewilderment, but gracefully turned in the direction where I nodded my head.

Two soldiers were sitting at the table and studying my armor, which was kindly removed from me while I was blacked out.

— You two, haven`t you got anything else to do? — The elf raised his voice discontentedly.

— That's not the point, sir, just look at this outfit! Demonic leather, criterion plates, sephiri fabric. Sir, such equipment is worth a fortune and will allow anyone to live like a king for the rest of their lives. Is he just an ordinary mercenary?

— Well, Mr. Daren, what do you say about that? — The elf looked at me again.

— Well, what can I say, I love my job and prefer to be prepared. — Noticing that one of the soldiers was to inspect the bracers, I called him. — Hey, in your place, I wouldn't touch other people's toys.

The soldier snorted and began to pluck the bracers intensively and in the result pressed the hidden button on them accidentally. A second later a magical impulse and a sound of light splash occurred and a soldier with rather decent acceleration was smashed into the stone wall behind.

— I warned you. — A smile involuntarily swept over my face.

— Okay.  The elf drawled out a long breath. — Enough of this concert; it's time to get back to the business. Throw the boy in the woods!

— What? You were going to send me there.

— I’ll kill him anyway, so why not allow you to learn something about the creature. — You really wanted it.

— Bastard!

— I hear that often, Mr. Daren. Therefore, I ask you to look carefully, how before your eyes this young man will see his death.

— He won`t see.

Only the elf was able to understand the meaning of my words after the surprised exclamations of soldiers from the fact that the man whom they had just pulled shone with a bright light and disappeared.

— Weaver... — Barely audible said the elf.

When I turned my eyes from the place where Mirik has just been, the face of the elf no longer seemed to me as refined as before.

— In such cases, the shackles were initially useless.

The elf's body began to envelop a greenish glow. He is clearly going to conjure. This is bad. Besides, now he knows who I am, of course, it is not known how, but I'll take care of this later. Suddenly, the shine shrouded my shackles and they fell on the floor clicking heavily.

— It makes no sense for me to be hostile with you, if you immediately said who you are, I would not have to force you coarsely to cooperate. — The enveloping shining of the elf is gone, and all that same grace has returned to his face.

— What makes this change in attitude? — I looked at the elf with suspicion.

— Kaen, le nar loire! — As soon as the voice of the elf subsided, the soldiers immediately left all their work and the cave in a hurry. — This is not a conversation for prying ears. — Without saying anything more, the elf went to the table.

— When you tried to feed me to that creature, I was somehow calmer. — After a little hesitation, I headed for the elf.

— First, I did not try to feed you to it, it does not eat anyone...

— And second?

— I can't risk you anymore.

— Wow, and why is that so, let me ask?

— To start with, I need to introduce myself. — The elf stopped at the table and turned to me. — I am Kair aen Felas, the head of elven intelligence and... — The elf faltered for a moment. — I have special plans for the Weavers.

— I did not expect it, the head of intelligence personally, what's this world coming to?

— Mutually, Mr. Daren, I did not expect to meet someone like you in this seedy town.

— The conversation is pleasant certainly, but can I get dressed now?

— Get dressed? Yes of course. — Felas stepped back from the table.

— You don`t be silent, tell me, as you have already begun, then fill in on the details what plans do you have on this creature? What is this creature, and why do you need it so much?

— This is "Garun El".

— The "Mother" of what?

— Ah, sorry, this is an old elven language. In your language, it means the "Mother of Life”. I managed to learn that the Gods, creating Yggdrasil, made sure that in the event of the destruction of any of its branches, it could restore itself, or at least with a little help.

— And it is necessary to believe that the creature is very helping?

— Exactly. No, not really. That creature carries the seed that can reconnect with Yggdrasil.

— Something does not match here. — Having put on the last part of the equipment, I continued. — If you just needed seed, then why kill all these people? And give just the facts, without any lower creatures and like that.

— You see, we already tried to get the seed by force. As a result, we destroyed the cocoon and almost killed the creature, but at the last moment, I received a report that, if the host dies, the seed dies too.

— That doesn't explain all that horror forest.

— On the contrary, a creature without a cocoon will die soon, and we tried to initiate the transfer of seed, but none of the applicants could not withstand the transfer.

— And it is worth believing that it has turned into a tree... — this is all strange, even if he does not lie, what is the benefit from it? — You never said what for you need the seed?”

— To restore the Tree of Life.

— And?

— There`s nothing else I can say. You understand that if information leaks out, all my plans will simply collapse and besides, and there is something you had better not know.

— I see, well, then I`d better go for the seed.

— What? No! You cannot.

— And why is that?

— Such as you are too valuable allies that have a great influence on the events in the world. I cannot allow the death of any of your kind.

— Of my kind? A great influence on the world? You must be exaggerating. — Patting the elf on the shoulder, I headed for the forest. — Besides, I have an order, and Daren Novan, always fulfills the orders taken. — Felas remained standing near the table silently and only watched me approach my death. At least that's what he thought.

I still do not know what this creature is capable of, so need to be alert and prepared carefully. After removing the plugs on the cuffs, I released the stock of manna sealed in them and began to envelop hands and body with it. Having finished with the manipulation of manna, I took a diluted witcher's elixir from the crystal inventory. I try not to use them because unlike the witchers, I don’t have an increased resistance to toxins, and even the magic that I used earlier will not be able to pay off all the damage that my body will take. However, it is vital for me to accelerate my reflexes, because my opponent is very difficult and until I know what he is capable of, I cannot risk.

— Well, that's the moment of truth. — I swallowed unintentionally, standing on the edge of the forest.

Taking only a few steps forward, a strange alarm gripped me, this place was empty. And I don`t mean the creature, it was just there, slightly swayed in the center of the forest. The problem was that in the forest, there was not a drop of magic, neither in the ground nor in the trees. This place is dead. And getting closer to the creature, it became obvious why. From the strings of manna, with which I enveloped my body, small particles separated every second. Judging from the words of the elf, the creature was dying, and therefore trying to extend its life as much as possible, absorbing the manna around itself. Judging from this, it can be said with confidence that this creature is a dendroid, or at least it has a close relationship with them because their apostates practice this type of energy absorption.

— That complicates things.

I continued to approach the creature, getting closer and closer, but even when I stopped a few meters away from it, but still at a distance sufficient to evade any attack, the creature only swayed from side to side, completely ignoring me. Is it really so weak that it can't even move? Yeah, dream Novan, you have never been so lucky, so do not hope now.

— Do you understand me? — You all understood correctly, I'm trying to talk to this creature. If it is exactly what the elf was talking about, then it must be a sentient being.

The creature staggering stopped and a small sprout, vaguely resembling a tree branch, slowly reached in my direction. Having concentrated the manna in my hand, I was ready at any moment to repel the attack in case of the worst development of events, but for now, I took a wait-and-see attitude, since the effect of potion gives a temporary advantage. The branch stopped at a distance of half a meter from my chest, continually turning towards my palm, shrouded in magic, and returning to its original position towards the chest. It is afraid. That's good. It turns out the advantage is on my side, which means the first move is for me. However, I don`t ask for trouble. I was a mercenary for so long that I simply forgot how to rely on luck.

We stood motionless for several minutes, although it seemed like an eternity. It looks like we will not move anywhere, so it means that I will have to put my neck on the line? Having distributed magic from the palm over the body, I concentrated all my attention on the branch. It, as expected, very slowly, but still began to move in my direction. When we touched, something happened that I did not expect. A powerful surge of magical energy made us move away from each other but at the moment when we touched, strange images flashed in my head. What was depicted on them I did not know or rather did not understand.

I did not have time to come round, as the creature was already a few steps away from me. This is called — relaxed. Now I had to do everything at once: dodge the tentacles flying into me, concentrating the manna in my arms and legs and at the same time also looking for a way out of the current situation. Swing. One of the branches flashed over my head. Not as fast as expected. Their goal is clearly not to kill me but to catch. I was more than satisfied with this alignment; in a battle at such a pace, I calmly managed to cut off the branch after branch, but, unfortunately, they didn’t become less. At the site of each chopped off, a new one immediately appeared. Here is a nuisance. Need a plan B.

Only I decided to bounce a little further away, as my body squinted and began to fall. This is what an experienced opponent means. While I was engaged in cutting branches flying at me, others appeared from the ground and caught me off guard. Something is wrong with me today, mistake after mistake. It won`t take long for me to die this way. Only I swung to cut off the tentacles, as in the place of our contact magical bursts began again. However, this time the creature did not think to let me go. The pain pierced my whole body, and I just fell to the ground like a lifeless doll. Besides, bright pictures again blurred my eyes. The Tree of Life, flames, dragons, dendroids and... In the center of all this, a few strange creatures surrounded some kind of black smoke, in outline resembling a person. Light begins to break through the thick darkness of his body. Brighter and brighter.

— Help! — In the head, there was a strange voice. — He needs help!

Suddenly, everything was filled with light. And there was nothing else. What was that? What did I just see? Gradually, the light faded and a new picture appeared around, scorched earth, where there is nothing. I know this place. I've been here before. Crater of the Abyss. The place where the Tree of Life used to be, but it was destroyed during an unknown cataclysm. Now there is a main rift in the abyss.

The pain again filled my whole body. Cave. The news ended, and again I could see that strange creature in front of me, which was also writhing in pain. Suddenly, the pain in my entire body stopped and the branches no longer held my legs together, but simply lay on the ground nearby. I tried to hurry up, but gravity set me back on the ground. The body was lead and I barely moved as I wanted. The creature, on the contrary, did not move at all, as if it had given up the spirit, given that I did not feel magic at all from it.

— Flowers? — I asked the question, feeling the pleasant aroma that suddenly enveloped the cave.

— Run! — Behind there was a cry of the elf.

Run? I did not find out why he began to panic, apparently for a reason. A new attempt to stand up and all the same result. While I was trying to make my body move, and not convulsively perform random actions, I heard a powerful crackle of a tree beside me. My skin crawled. One of the reasons why I was able to become such an outstanding mercenary is my self-preservation instinct. Happen that not foreseen, I am always ready for a meeting. By the way, now is the moment when you need to prepare for it.

— Move! — Almost shouting at my body, I still tried to get away from the creature, even crawling. But all that is relatively normal is the upper body: chest, arms, head.

Arms. For sure. If I can't get out of here, then I need to dig in. Taking a vertical position sitting on the ground, I began to open all the containers with magical threads that were on my equipment. Quietly Novan, you can't hurry, the slightest mistake in erecting such a complex barrier will kill me before the creature does. Although not, considering how a creature starts cracking and according to the number of magical auras emanating from cracks, you still have to hurry. Interlacing thread by thread, I created in front of me an increasingly complex pattern of magical symbols, which from the side, namely for an ordinary person, looks just like some kind of slightly luminous, shapeless something.

— Done! — I cried enough.

Although I did not feel the fingers at all, there was still the last spurt, to unfold the barrier around myself. Crackle. A deafening crash resounded through the cave, the source of which was naturally a creature. Without losing a second, I began to wave my arms around me, as if insane, but just a split second before the entire cave was shrouded in bright light, I managed to erect a barrier. The explosion was such a force that I think it was possible to feel the shaking for many kilometers from here. Of course, I wasn`t now worried about the shaking, but the fact that the barrier lasted only a couple of seconds maximum. Fortunately, he managed to extinguish the main force of the blow, and I got off only with an insane ringing in my ears and blinded eyes. To my surprise, the stunning did not last long, and almost immediately the world showed me its appearance again.

— Field? — Awareness of where I am no way wanted to crawl into my head.

Flowers, grass, several boulders, open sky. There are only two options. First, a cave was blown up by an explosion, and the magic of the dendroids made nature come to life. Or second: I failed to survive the explosion and ended up in the afterlife. Slop afterlife, I note.

— You are still alive. — I heard a voice somewhere far away because no matter how I shook my head, there was no one around.

— Where are you? — I asked.

— Next to you. — The next inspection of the neighborhood did not give any result.

— I can`t see you.

— We are near your body.

— Body, then it?

— Your consciousness, or the inner world, as you wish it to be called. — The voice subsided briefly. — It is beautiful here inside you, rarely see so much life inside someone.

Suddenly the stone next to me split and in a blink of an eye, a tree grew a little less than my height.

— What's happening? Or rather, what are you doing to me?

— Merge with you.

— What? Do not dare to go into my body!

— We have no choice, our body is dead, and you are strong enough to withstand a merger.

— You will not get it. — Taking a deep breath, I sat comfortably on the ground and concentrated.

***

— Novan, don`t move! — A vine hit my back.

— Magben, why should I learn to control my mind? It will be more effective to learn combat magic.

— Shut up, you boy! — Another vine hit. This time its strength was already much greater, and I screamed. — If you live long enough, you will surely meet someone who tries to take control of your body or mind.

— So I just need to kill him before.

— Fool! — The whistle of the vine cutting the air, but the blow was never there, only disheveled hair. — It's too early for you to stutter about murder, jerk, moreover, the enemy doesn`t always show his presence. Now shut up and concentrate, feel every cell of your body, feel your surroundings.

I sat on the ground and tried to follow the words of the mentor exactly. Since birth, I have been given good control of magic, so things went quickly. Suddenly, I saw or rather said, felt that Magben was standing behind me and moving her hand strangely, then put it on my back almost imperceptibly. From a powerful surge of magic, my face rather quickly met fresh, green grass.

— What was that? — Spitting out the grass, I began to purr.

— Not bad boy, you learn quickly. Remember, if you have already lost control of yourself, do all the same, only in reverse order. — Magben put the vine aside and started to knead the hands. — And now we will consolidate the study. — She said ominously.

***

— Concentrate... Feel your surroundings...

— What are you doing? — The unknown voice wasn`t as calm as before.

— Concentrate... Feel your body...

— Stop, you can`t now... — The voice disappeared from my head. Let's start.

— Sync!

Everything was dark around. I again felt my body numb and permeated with terrible pain. But there was something else. Sweet? And I do not mean the smell, although it was also quite pleasant. Damn, my eyes were definitely open, but I still can't see anything. Maybe you should try using magical perception. I must still have enough strength for him, and at the same time, I will assess my condition.

Concentrate. Sync! The threads of magic that filled the earth and the air immediately pierced my body, making it possible to become one with them. Now, though not for long, I can see what is happening in the cave now. Broken trees, crushed stones, a wooden girl that sits astride me. Girl? Ahhh, that's it. It is necessary to assume that she is the owner of that voice. So, what's up with my body. What the? It’s not surprising that I couldn’t see anything, my body... Let's just say it’s amazing that I’m still alive.

— You did see... — The voice sounded in my head again.

— And just to say that I was barely alive, couldn`t you?

— It wasn`t necessary. However, we didn`t expect that a human would be able to resist us, especially during a merger.

— Why do you need my body, given that I have one foot in the grave?

— We are in the same condition, but your body will allow both of us to survive.

— Explain.

— Initially, we were looking for a vessel to pass on the Seed of Life, but after reading you, we found a better way.

— Wait, read? Is this related to those visions that I saw?

— Visions? Feedback? Magnificent! We must certainly merge!

— Hold your horses. You never explained at the expense of my body.

— Your body is empty, it has no magic, which means, we along with the seed, can merge with you without harming each other.

— I realized that I didn`t understand. Okay, what's the benefit of me letting you into my body?

— You will get all the abilities of the dendroids, your body will be healed and this isn`t counting the fact that a practically infinite source of energy will be in your body, without making you a time bomb.

— Bomb? And from this point, I ask in more detail.

— It is not clear why you need to know this, but we will answer. We were born from the seed inside, so we can control its power, but once in any other vessel, the seed will gradually begin to destabilize, which ultimately will lead to the death of the vessel, in general terms.

— I see. So either I will stay alive, but not for long. Or I will stay alive, and I will have an unplanned companion. I have no choice. Okay, do your thing.

The merge process took less time than expected. Closer to 20 minutes the process is over. Also, my body was fully restored in the process, and I could move easily. But the unpleasant feeling inside caused a little discomfort. The emptiness is inside, I never thought I would miss it.

— It's time to go to the tree.

— Wait, I didn`t say that I will fulfill all your desires.

— We can`t wait.

— You waited thousands of years, wait a little more. There are more important things to do now.

— More important than ours?

— Exactly. — Stretching the numb body, I continued. — For beginnings, it may be enough to talk about yourself in the plural. I know that this habit is with you in the dendroids, but it is a bit confusing. You now are an individual, not a part of the forest.

— We do not understand your thoughts, but we will try.

— Wonderful, and second. Do you have a name?

— Name? We... I, part of the forest...

— Ok, I understand, not a fool. How do you like Aris?

— Aris? Who is it?

— No one. — I will not tell her that this is in honor of Magben. Ariasfil Magben.

— Who is Magben?

— What? How do you..?

— You just mentioned some Ariasfil Magben.

— Can you read my mind?

— We are one with you.

— Fun, I`ve got nothing to say. I don't want to talk about her now, let's do it another time. Let's go back to the name, do you like it?

— I have nothing against it.

— Excellent. Now it's time to get out of here.

After the explosion, the cave got great and the way in which I came here did not longer exist. What happened to the elf I don`t know, and how is he doing now's not the time. A preliminary inspection of the cave showed that the only exit was in a hole in the ceiling, to which there were no less than five meters in height.

— I can create a tree that will pass through this hole. — Whispered Aris.

— Tree. — I looked up again. — A good option, do it.

— Put your hand on the ground.

Only I put my hand on the ground, as Aris said, I felt a strong flow of magical energy pouring out of my body into the ground. So this is how magicians feel. In the blink of an eye, around my arms everything was covered with grass and immediately after it, a tree began to grow with amazing speed. Not very beautiful, but big enough to get out of the cave.

***

— What to do, what to do!

— Shut up, you whelp, I`m trying to think. — Terra muttered angrily at Mirik, darting from side to side.

— But… but… but…

— Flory, calm him down, otherwise, I'm going to lose my shit.

The hostess of the tavern calmly approached Mirik and made him freeze in place with an unexpected kiss. Pulling away from him, she slightly pushed him into a chair behind, with which Mirik just contact and immediately fell asleep.

— Well, sis, what are we going to do? Your beloved was in the thick of things. — Licking its lips asked the succubus.

— I know, but Daren will cope... I hope...

— Why so uncertainly, do you doubt me?

Terra and Florey looked in surprise at the bookshelves, among which was a secret passage. And of course, your humble servant came out of this secret passage, shining with all his magnificence.

— Nov, are you alive? — Terra, without waiting for my answer, rushed to me.

— Well, well, not in public. — I drew noticed the carefree Mirik and the owner of the tavern, who was standing near the table with a map.

— Well, sis, you have good taste.

— Sis? — I turned to Terra with incomprehension.

— Yes... — Aladel pulled away from me. — This is Sinel Flori, my younger sister and the owner of the tavern...

— "Gray Bull", we have already met. — I interrupted.

— Have you met? Flooriii! — Ter somehow not in a good way looked at the succubus. — Just do not say that Daren, the same?

— Oops. — The hostess looked aside awkwardly.

— What are you talking about?

— Nothings. It`s not your business.

— Why such a sudden change of mood?

— Never mind! Better say what did you find out? — Terra went to the table.

— I... — I wanted to say at least something, as it suddenly dimmed before my eyes, and I fell to my knees.

— Novan! — The girls immediately ran up to me, but just as suddenly and quickly jumped back. — What the hell? — Flori screamed.

My hands began to open with bark and envelop in leaves.

— Aris, what's going on?

— The process of transformation in the dendroid has started.

— Transformations? How can we stop it?

— Novan? — Terra looks at me worriedly.

— Not now Ter! Aris?

— The process can`t be stopped, the first transformation is necessary to synchronize with the seed.

— First?

— In the future, the reverse transformation into a human being is possible. Now I recommend undressing.

Seeing how the bracers began to swell because of the transformation, it immediately became apparent why I should undress. So let's summarize. Today is my black-letter day. At first, they captured me, then they wanted to sacrifice me, in the end, I almost died, fighting with the creature because of what I got a new tenant in my body. Now also turning into a dendroid. Can this day be even worse?

— Oh... — I heard a cry of surprise from the succubus.

What else? Following her gaze, I stared at my groin. Are you serious? My dick enveloped small shoots and with them, it began to decrease and this is not a joke.

— The dendroids by their nature do not have sex and adapt to the situation or partner. At the moment there is a transformation into a neutral form.

— Thanks for the useless information, Aris.

The transformation was going on at full speed, and the girls could only stand and watch with open mouths. And it is not surprising, because not every day you will see how a human turns into a living tree. Leaves, bark, a little human skin of woody color and a strange sensation in the body. Seems like I`ve mentioned everything.

— Aris, how long will I be in this form?

— From several hours to several days. It all depends on how quickly you get used to the body and can control all its processes.

— That is to control?

— Dendroids have full control over their bodies and can freely both modify it and adjust all processes for themselves.

— Got a lot of work to do.

— Novan, who are you talking to? — Ter looked at me strangely.

— Did I say this out loud?

— Well, yes... — Terra's face suddenly became rather angry, as if she wanted to kill me. — Who is in you?

— It does not make sense to hide it, so if I feel relatively normal, I can now tell everything.

***

— I see. — Looking somewhere in the distance, said Terra. — Such a turn of events would be difficult to predict. In such cases, while you live in one of my houses. Flori looks after you.

— What? — Simultaneously with the hostess, we asked.

— This is not discussed. The house is far enough away from the city so that Novan can get in shape and stabilize his condition. Flori will help him in case of need. In the tavern, I will send a replacement of my people.

— But sister?

— And don`t argue, everything is quite reasonable Ter. — I said.

— What? And you there too? — Succubus ran her eyes between us. — Okay, be it your way.

— In that case, Novan, Flori, go through the hidden door outside the city. I will deal with affairs here and join you.

Without saying another word to each other, we proceeded with the implementation of the plan. Terra called Larte to the office for distribution of instructions, and in the meantime, Flori and I were going through an underground tunnel outside the city.

***

— It`s been a long time. — Ter was already at the exit from the tunnel and glanced at us with displeasure.

— We had to stop several times since I grew to the ground. — I answered without a drop of mood.

— That's why we are heading to my country house, there is a laboratory there and quite some books on dendroids, which will be quite a hundred... — Terra paused when she saw the sister’s strange expression on her face. — Flori, are you alright?

— Yeah... — Succubus sighed loudly. — Only... This smell is starting to drive me crazy.

— Smell? — Terra carefully sniffed and immediately covered her face with her hand.

— What? Poison? — I was alarmed.

— No, this is... — The succubus bit her lip and pressed her hands to her groin. — I can`t anymore. — Long groaning, Flori sank to the ground and breathing heavily.

— Novan, you... — Terra no longer covered her face and only looked at me with some kind of primitive desire.

— Teer? — I had a bad feeling.

Only I wanted to step back, as I felt that someone was holding my leg. Flori, to my surprise, took on her true appearance of a succubus and looked me straight in the eye with an even more lewd look than Ter. I do not know why, but in a different situation I would have liked such views, but now they only caused concern. As if on a signal, the girls simultaneously rushed at me, knocking to the ground.

While Terra pressed me with her body and could not tear herself away from my lips, Flory wanted to find at least something at my feet and even drove her tongue at my groin, but met only bark and hardened wood skin. Now I am even glad that I took the form of a dendroid and I have no genitals, otherwise only gods know what these two would do to my dick ... or pussy. Given that the dendroids are free to change their gender, and now I have no opportunity to control my body.

Suddenly, the electrical impulse ran all over my body and the source of this feeling alerted me. But, thank gods, whatever it is, the girls stopped all actions concerning me. At least at first everything looked that way. They pulled away from me, looked from head to toe with an appraising glance and... Began to undress. And it’s not easy, but caressing alone and passionately kissing. Damn, I never thought that I would see Ter so... so open. That they undress me strongly turns on and the body immediately responded to my excitement, having grown, in the truest sense of the word, a huge member. And what would you think, such an action naturally did not go unnoticed by the heated girls and both beauties immediately grabbed my dick, passionately swallowing it in turns.

Terra was the first who could not stand the prelude and sat down on my penis from the top, immediately began to ride him quickly, furiously clutching her vagina on the trigger. Flori, on the other hand, settled down next to her, teasing Tara's sensitive nipples with her tongue, while gently stimulating the clitoris with her free hand.

After some time, without enduring, all pressing lust, the succubus dislodged her sister, taking her place as her sister, and also saddled me from above. Terra decided not to stop and fell on my face, wanting to continue to enjoy herself. Spitting on all the strangeness of what is happening, I passionately began to caress her pussy getting wet from love juices in the same way, without depriving the clitoris of attention. The groans of both girls merged into one unison, echoing through the forest more often. Having reached orgasm, the girls loosened their grip a bit and allowed me to take the initiative in their hands.

Kneeling, I began to hammer out Flory from behind with sharp movements. Terra, having a little recovered her breath, sat on her sister's back and enjoying her reaction, began to crush the breast of the succubus.

Bringing Flori to another orgasm, I began to take Ter, who immediately took up the position of a sister who is breathing heavily below us, a sister. Orgasm for orgasm, how long we had rampant wild sex in the middle of the forest was hard to say.

When I came round, the sun was already setting. The girls quietly snuffled, having nestled on me from both sides, but my boy has disappeared, as before all this ... pleasant madness.

— Girls! — I began to wake the sisters.

— What? — The first responded Terra.

— Is it morning already? — With difficulty opening her eyes, asked Flori.

— Heck! — Looking around and realizing the whole essence of what happened to us, Ter immediately jumped to his feet. — Raising Flori!

— What? — Succubus opened her eyes and jumped, as if stung, immediately stood up.

Slowly, following their example, I also decided to tear my wooden ass off the ground. For several minutes we just stood silently every now and then, looking at each other and remembering all the details of the recent grouping.

— Say it was just a dream. — Barely heard said, Terra.

— It was not a dream, sister. — In the same tone, Flori answered.

Again there was silence, while both sisters face turned a deep crimson hue, which, to be honest, shocked me a little. One girl is a succubus, and the second is a vampire with an iron character, and so that both blush like innocent girls. I was shocked.

— Let's forget about what happened here. — Confusedly uttered Terra.

— Agree. — Immediately answered succubus.

Exchanging glances among themselves, their glances were directed at me.

— Did something happen here? — I don’t know what caused such a dramatic reaction in them but for my sake, it’s better now to play along with them, although to be honest it will be very difficult to forget this.

— Well, — Ter eyes found her clothes on the ground, — let's get dressed and go on. In response, we just nodded

0