Chapter 3 – Nature of Nature
197 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sighing tiredly, I flopped onto the bed. Lately, I have been exhausted mentally and psychically as possible, but the body, apparently because of the seed, right up to the disgust felt great. And it’s worth thinking about it, as come to mind at once the most unpleasant memories of the church’s magical experiments and especially its special department - the Inquisition. Soldiers without a shadow of fatigue. Okay, down with gloomy thoughts. Now I need to give my brain a little rest, because reading a ton of books is unlikely to be such an easy task as a walk in the park. Taking a few deep breaths, I closed my eyes.

— Help! He needs help!

A familiar scene. Like last time, an outburst of all-consuming light and after only scorched earth.

— Why? You could have saved him!

It’s strange somehow, to look at the world through the eyes of another person. Even though I understand that these are only Aris's memories, but still.

— I could, but it wouldn't have changed anything anyway. — A rude, or rather, even an old voice, came from a young guy who was standing nearby and looking at what was happening. — Instead of running away, provoking even greater destruction, he decided to give you two time and entrusted the opportunity to stop them instead.

After these words, Aris's gaze sank to the cooling ground, a second later I noticed a barely noticeable movement in the shadow of the young guy. Looking closely, one could see a flowing of smoke from the blackness of the shadow and the strangest thing, the shadow had eyes, lifeless white beads peering intently, at me?

 

— Chronos, isn't it time we got out of here? — Hardly distinguishable words sounded from the shadows.

— You're right, their disappearance from this world is no reason for us to relax.

As soon as they were about to leave, a sound came from behind, akin to tearing metal. The source of this noise turned out to be a creature, and not at all white and fluffy, this creature with its claws in the literal sense of the word tore the space, creating in the air a rift to the darkness and the opportunity to itself to invade our world. Getting up on his feet, the creature's gaze immediately stopped at me, or rather on Aris, and just a moment later, it rushed into the attack.

I jumped up on the bed with a sharp movement and immediately met with something head, and the force of the blow put me back to bed.

— Aw! — A voice full of pain was heard nearby.

This time, I slowly got up on the bed and saw Flori sitting on the floor and with both hands holding on to the red forehead.

— Indeed, solid as a tree. — With a tight smile said a succubus.

— Let me help. — Putting my hand on her forehead, I released a small flow of manna. — Is it better now?

— A? — Flori rubbed her forehead in surprise. — Yes... What have you done?

— A little focus for treating wounds.

— Cool, can you teach me? — Flori's eyes suddenly gleamed, making her an already pretty face even lovelier.

— Some other time. — No matter how I want, but I can’t teach her in any way, because she is not like me.

— Okay... — The succubus answered with a bit of chagrin. For some reason, she now looks like a child and it's even fun.

— Did you want something?

— Oh yes... — The succubus rose from the floor. — Sis needs to be back in town soon, so she wanted to see you.

— All right, I'll be right there.

***

— Hold them for at least an hour. — When Flori and I entered the office, Aladel spoke to someone through a magic mirror, but when we noticed our arrival, we still called us a hand gesture.

— My lady, they're already on the platoon...

— Genris Larte, I wouldn't leave you in charge if I didn't believe you was able to will cope this little thing.

— As you wish.

After swiping a hand through the mirror, Aladel turned her eyes on the two of us.

— It would be better if you let him nail someone, because he's not strong in the negotiation. — I snapped, imagining the face of a hot-tempered big man at a conference table.

— If you started to joke, then you are back on already. Okay, let's get to the point, I don't have much time. Here are the keys to the house and a list of books about dendroid that I managed to compose in such a short time. Where the laboratory and the library are located Flori knows, if necessary, you can use the forest as a testing ground. There is not a single person here for many kilometers, so no one will hear you. And Flori!

— Yes?

— When I say "no one will hear you", I meant magic and explosions, and not what you already imagined. — The succubus awkwardly, but silently, looked away. — Novan, don't waste your time, we don’t know what else could happen to you.

— Who do you think I am? — Only Terra wanted to say something, I hurriedly interrupted her. — No, wait, don’t answer, I already know.

— That's right. — Terra smiled slyly. — I'll be back in the morning, don't act bored. — Passing by, Ter kissed me on the cheek and left the room.

— Okay let's do it. — I looked at the succubus.

— Yes, let's start from the library?

***

The library that appeared before my eyes was truly huge. Country house? Yeah, of course, and I'll believe that. The room was no smaller in size than the castle banquet hall, apart from the fact that it also went underground. But to my surprise it was pretty light here, I don’t know who designed this house, but installing a glass roof in the library was a good idea.

— Come on, the books we need are ahead. — At the same time checking the list, Flori continued to move forward.

The aisles between the shelves were narrow and cramped. Scrolls and folios lying on the floor only made complicated to move forward, although apparently this did not interfere with my companion at all.

— Looks like you're feeling at home here. — I said, carefully stepping over another stack of books.

— This is actually my home. I grew up here, and to be honest, the library was one of my favorite places to play.

— I can't imagine you as a child.

— Why? If the point is that I am a succubus, then we are in fact no different from ordinary children, both externally and in character.

— So, the rumors are true that during the resettlement the succubus often threw their children. — Flory suddenly stopped and I instantly realized my stupidity. — Sorry, I didn’t mean to offend you.

— What are you talking about? This is a well-known fact and our history after all. — Succubus turned to me and smiled sweetly. — In addition, we arrived.

Where have we arrived? In front of me, I saw only a huge pile of books on the floor. Or maybe she meant the center of the library, because I missed a little bit of the fact that it became more spacious.

— Just don't tell me that this pile of books is what we need, or worse, the books we need are buried somewhere there.

— Unfortunately, the second embodiment.

— Great. —I sighed heavily. — So, what exactly are we looking for?

— Let's see... — Flori carefully examines a piece of paper in her hands. — Here we need the volume of "Ailin fa Tore", "Album fungus natura" and "Song of the Trees."

— "Song of the Trees", a collection of poetry?

— It says so here...

— Okay, I hope Ter didn't write it just to keep us busy.

— Do you want to do something else? — Although the succubus stood with her back to me, it was clear what she was thinking.

— Now I would like to return my body if you do not mind.

— We kind of came for this.

Well yes, well yes, I don't believe you. Anyway, we began to look for a needle in the mountain of dusty books. Ah, if it were a joke. I would never call myself a bookworm, but for some reason such work with books, though terribly dusty, but brought me pleasure. For better or for worse, we dug up the books we needed and now we have to find the rest... on shelves in the entire height of the room. Here I was ready to kill the designer, but nothing can be done, I desperately need these books.

— Ok, somewhere here should be "Lair en Kair". - Flori said, looking with one eye at a piece of paper in her hands, and with the other examining books on shelves.

But something strange came across my eyes. Instead of one of the shelving, a huge mirror hung on the wall, covered with a cloth and a thick layer of dust, and although the reflection in it was barely discernible, it was definitely a mirror.

— This is an ordinary mirror. — Standing next to one of the shelving, Flori said. — I don't know why it was installed here, but it doesn't have any magic or hiding places, even a little boring.

— It has. — I answered monotonously. — Who built this house? — Inspecting the mirror, I asked Flori.

— Some kind of alchemist, like, but it was a very long time ago, so it’s not known for sure.

— Clearly.

Putting my hand on the mirror, I began to pour manna into it, rebuilding the structure of the mirror. It took only a few seconds and the mirror began to bend under my arm, as if it were made of jelly.

— What did you do? — Surprisedly asked Flori.

— A little magic trick.

— Tricks again? But still how? None of the previously invited magicians found anything special in this mirror. — While Flory asked questions, I continued to work with the mirror, creating small waves on its surface.

— Apparently Terra didn’t tell much about me.

— What do you mean?

— Suffice to say that this mirror was not made by a magician and not for magicians.

— What do you mean by that?

Ignoring the question of the succubus, I completed the last work with the mirror and only I took my hand away from it as the outline of another room began to appear on the reflective surface. I note right away that such mirrors are used by weavers to access pocket measurements, something like the magic inventory of magicians, only with a small difference, it does not have restrictions on weight and volume, but it is possible to access it only through such mirrors, i.e. you can't take it away with you.

So, back to the mirror. Throwing the cloth away, coming into view another... library. And why am I not surprised. However, it was very different from the one in which we were now, at least outwardly. Stone shelving, obelisks, rune slabs, books, magic crystals and even trees between all of this. Reminiscent of the elven library of early eras.

— Incredible... — From seen in front of herself, in the literal sense, Flori's jaw dropped.

— Go on. — I stepped into the mirror.

— Ah? What? Hold on! — Not having time to come to her senses, the succubus rushed after me.

Once inside, it became obvious that this library was not just many times bigger, it was incredibly huge. I do not know who created it, but he was clearly obsessed with information, given that the other end of the room was not visible.

— I do not recognize this language. — Flory already stood by one of the stone slabs and attentively examined it, and then quickly ran to the next. — And that ... is a little different, but definitely a dragon. Novan! — Flory excited rushed to me. — All these texts are here from the time before the Great Cataclysm. It's just a treasure trove of forgotten knowledge. There's so much to learn here!

— Take it easy. — I said, pulling the succubus away from me.

— Sorry, — Flori lowered her embarrassed look, — I'm just very attracted to everything new.

— Curiosity is good, but keep yourself in control, you will still have time to examine everything here, but for now we need to find something. — Flori's eyes flushed again with curiosity, and this time I was the source.

— What is it? — She's acting like a child now, by golly.

— We'll find out soon enough.

I couldn't say more, not because I didn't want to, but because I didn't know I was looking. No matter how strange it sounds, upon entering here I felt an uncontrollable attraction. It was clearly caused by my dendroid nature, but that was not all.

— Come on.

Wandering in endless labyrinths, we slowly approached the source of my attraction. Flori, grabbed at me with a stranglehold, trying to resist the temptation to rush to explore the antiquities surrounding us. Apparently, this somehow helped her to control herself.

— Caution. — Hearing the voice of Aris, I immediately stopped.

— What happened? — Behind came the incomprehensible voice of Flory.

— I don't know yet. — My intuition was silent, then what was wrong. — Aris?

— We are not alone here.

— I don't feel anyone, are they hiding their presence?

— No.

— Spirits... —You can't imagine worse. — Are they hostile?

— Unknown.

— Flori, take your true form and keep your eyes open.

— Are there enemies here? — Succubus put herself on guard.

— It is likely, so be prepared for anything.

— I get it. — In no time, the child's playfulness of the succubus melted without a trace.

Horns and tail, I don't know why, but I like this kind of Flori more. However, this is not the time to enjoy the views. We moved forward slowly, checking every step and trying to make as few sounds as possible. Of course, this will not help us hide from the spirits, but at least we can hear their approach, because they need to use a poltergeist to attack us. It will give out their presence, or rather objects touched by them.

In fact, our progress was stopped not by the sound of falling objects, but by a strange squeak coming first from one of the stone obelisks, and then completely surrounded us. Judging by the sound, there are quite a lot of them, so there is no choice but to risk. Now it is vital to know what we are dealing with and how many of them.

— Flori, cover me.

Without saying anything in response, she just nodded in agreement and stood in front of me, and in the meantime, I closed my eyes and took a few deep breaths.

— Sync!

This time the magical perception was able to perform with such ease that it is not usual. In addition, the radius of coverage increased by so much that I was able to see the whole pocket world without making any effort for this. Ten, thirty, no, not less than a hundred of them — this is at least, but...

— Flori, you can relax, they are not our enemies. — Opening my eyes, I turned to the succubus.

Holding Flori by the shoulder, I went out in front, and she just watched me, not understanding what was happening.

— You can go out, we're not going to hurt. — Having made the most calm and friendly voice, I continued to speak. — We came for answers and we will be grateful if you help us, of course, we, in turn, will do the opposite service for you.

In response to my words, the first luminous light appeared from behind a tree, quickly heading and landing on the top of a small obelisk near us. From such a distance, now it was possible to consider this miracle quite well. Sylph, or more common name — fairy.

Following the first, other crumbs began to appear from everywhere. Look, I really managed to interest them. Although this is the first time I meet a fairy, but I had to study a lot of books in my time, thanks Magben, where was the information about fairies, namely, that they are rather cowardly creatures, but if you offer them some kind of reward, or entertainment, they will rather willingly help.

— What a cutie! — Flori excitedly examined the fairies around her, which every second became more and more.

— What do you want? — The fairy turned to us, who was sitting in front of us on the obelisk.

— I need all the information about the possibilities of dendroid and also about the called "Seed of Life". — In response to my words, the fairies began to whisper among themselves.

— What can you offer us? — The crumb turned to me, again.

— Anything you want. Of course, within the limits of what is reasonable and doable. — The fairies whispered again. Such an offer may not be too good for me, but the chance that they will refuse it is very low, which means that help in this labyrinth is guaranteed to me.

— Okay human. We agree. — Human? Apparently, since they are spirits, they feel my true nature. — Come, follow us, follow us... — The fairies again turned into glowing balls and began to whirl near us beckoning after them.

After wandering around a bit for these strange creatures, we soon nevertheless came, I suppose, to the center of the library, where there was a source that attracted me. Before us stood a massive pedestal with various protrusions, niches, and most importantly, on top of all this, a black sphere hung on several supports. It was quite small, if necessary, it was quite possible to take it with myself. However, to be honest, such a desire did not arise.

Firstly, because of her color, black wasn’t everything, it didn’t reflect light at all, and in general, it seemed as if light didn't fall on it. I bet that this is what the real abyss looks like.

Secondly, the aura that came from the sphere. Yes, it was exactly the aura that attracted me. However, in the vicinity of the sphere, there was another aura, very sinister, from which all my instincts as one say to stay away.

— In this sphere there are all the answers to your questions. — Squeaked one of the fairies. — Everything, everything! — Assented remaining crumbs.

— How to use it?

— Touch it, it will do the rest itself.

— Novan... — Pulling my hand, Flori looked at me with a very worried look. Yes, Flori, you don't have to look at me like that, I already know that something is wrong with this sphere.

— Fairies, what is the price of using a sphere?

— Price? — The fairies looked at each other. — If you are talking about the strange aura that it radiates, then you cannot worry about it, it's just an imprint of the old owner. — And why I don't believe them at all. The books seem to say that fairies like to poke fun at everyone, I hope that this is not the right moment.

— Well, let's get started.

Coming closer to the sphere, I felt uneasy and shiver ran down my spine. Let's hope that my fears about this sphere will not be justified. I really hope for it. Holding my hands to the sphere, I felt a cold chill blowing from it, as if it were miniature gates to another world, the world of snow and ice. Taking a deep breath, I overpowered myself, putting my hands to the sphere and... nothing happened. The sphere was smooth to the touch and cold, as if it had touched a piece of ice, but nothing more. Neither visions, nor the transfer of knowledge, like magic crystals, nor even a banal surge of magic. Nothing!

— What does it mean? — I turned to the fairy. — Why not, no reaction?

— What? What? — The fairies again began to look at each other and ask each other the same question.

— Who… are you..? — My whole body seemed to become several times heavier when a very low, but familiar voice sounded in my head. — Peg Leg? Are you awake? — After these words, my knees buckled from gravity, but I continued to hold on to the sphere.

— Enough Chaos, reduce your strength! — In a commanding tone sounded the voice of Aris, and to my relief, the heaviness in the body immediately disappeared.

— Peg Leg, what is that worm with you? Or more importantly, why do you share one body with him?

— I don't know who or what you are, but now she has a name. — To my stupidity, I said this.

— Silence worm! — For a few seconds, my body again felt the full weight of being.

— Chaos!

— I still haven't heard the answer to my question, and besides, he isn't yet subordinate, since when do you follow the will of pitiful humans?

— He isn't as simple, besides I needed his body.

— The fact that he is "Hollow" doesn't make him special, and what does it mean to have? Chronos created a barrier around you so that no one would disturb you until the appointed time.

— The barrier disappeared... — Pretty quiet Aris said.

— Impossible... — The voice of Chaos also lost its former confidence.

Chronos. If I remember correctly, he was in Aris's memoirs of that day, which means that Chaos is that strange creature from a club of smoke in his shadow. This explains why his voice seemed so familiar to me. But still, I don't know who that Chronos was, but judging by their conversation and oppressive atmosphere, it looks like something happened to him.

Anyway, we continue to act according to the plan. The Tree remains on you, only now act carefully, because of your condition, at least until my arrival.

— Haven't you found the container yet? — It seemed to me, or in the voice of Aris there was a joyful note, even a mockery?

— Grr. Unlike you, I cannot use the "Hollow", they are too weak. - Weak? Is he talking about me? - And besides, in the "Ghost Temple", not all candidates survive to see me.

— "Ghost Temple"? Was that the idea of Chronos?

— Yes, he insisted on it. — What is the "Ghost Temple"? What are they talking about?

— Now everything is clear. Chaos, are there other spheres?

— No, this is the only one. But there are my copies in this world and if necessary, I will find you.

A small impulse came from the sphere, which threw my hands away from it. As I understand, the conversation with a very pleasant conversationalist is over. Yeah.

— Ar... — Only I wanted to ask my fellow traveler what just happened, how I was rudely interrupted.

— Completed? — Fairies stirred in obvious impatience.

— What? — I began to inspect the fairies, who could no longer sit still from impatience.

— Finished? Are you finished?

— Wait, I didn't get what was agreed.

— Received, received. — Fairies rustled with displeasure. — It knows everything!

— It?

— The creature in you... knows... knows!

— Aris? You knew everything from the beginning?

— Yes and no.

— Do not talk in riddles.

— By my nature, I am a dendroid, but most of my abilities work at the level of reflexes and I can't tell about all of them.

— What about the seed?

— I've told you everything I know before...

— As I understand it, acting according to plan means restoring the Tree?

— Confirm.

— So sylphs, my companion does not know anything about what you had to provide me. In addition, we persuaded that you provide me with new information, and not the one that I know, or is with me.

— Hmm... A cunning person. — Fairies began to fly over the monument with a sphere. — We will give what you want.

Behind the monument, there was a crackling sound, and after rising slowly the fairies appeared, clinging to something, like bees to a honeycomb. Rising higher on the traction of fairy forces, appeared a wooden... egg? Okay, not like that. Fairies with difficulty holding by their little hands a ball of branches, thickly intertwined with each other. In shape, it looked like an egg, and quite large, about the size of a person's head.

— Here! — Having flown up to me, fairies flopped into my hands this wooden something. — "The Knowledge Branch" of walking trees. We have completed our part of the agreement, now you turn.

— One moment, how do I use it?

— It knows.

— Aris?

— Confirm, I know how to use it. — Monotonously answered Aris.

— Good. You have completed your part of the agreement. My turn. So, what do you want?

— We want to have fun with you, with your bodies! — Fairies squealed fun.

— What? — Flori and I were surprised at the same time.

— Hey don't tell them all the details! — One of the fairies screamed displeased.

— Wait a minute! What does it mean with our bodies? — I asked incredulously.

— You will let us get into you and play a little, nothing more. — Fairies giggled cunningly.

— Get into us? No. — Briefly objected to Flori.

— Wait, Flori. — Succubus didn't say anything to me, but it was evident that she was struggling to contain the flow of flattering words. — What will happen if we refuse?

— We will take "The Knowledge Branch" back.

— Force or what? — Succubus grunted.

— No, magic. In strength you are too superior to us, but in magic, on the contrary. — Logically, because of size, they cannot boast of physical strength, but control of magic, because of their spiritual nature, is several times more than Flori and I put together.

— Flory... — I looked inquiringly at the succubus.

— No, and don't ask! — Stubborn when it's not necessary, okay plan B.

— Well, since you are against it, I can't do anything here. It's a pity, of course, to miss such an opportunity, — having deliberately stood with my back to Flori so that she couldn't see my face, I laid a wooden egg on the floor, — but without you, nothing will work. — Slowly, I headed in an unknown direction, as if looking for a way out. — We have to look for another way.

— Okay, okay, persuaded. — Behind I heard the treasured words. This performance, of course, was terribly banal, but to my surprise, it worked.

— Fairies, get started! — Not letting Flori come to her senses, I gave the command to the small dirty tricks.

I had already gone too far to get information about my new self, so it was too late to retreat. Also, what fairies can do with us. As far as I know, spiritual beings, like fairies, are not aggressive, which means that at least nothing threatens us.

Around us, several luminous spheres began to circle, while the rest of the fairies stood aside and simply watched what was happening. It seems that we were evaluated, or they were waiting for something. Suddenly, almost all the balls moved away from us, leaving only one each of us, which hung in the air in front of us. The radiance of the fairy became brighter, then faded, and so repeated until the sphere of light began a slow movement to my chest. As soon as she came into contact with me, I felt a slight tingling sensation that disappeared as soon as the sphere completely entered into my body.

I decided to take a look at how Flory was doing on, and I saw the same picture of the penetration of the spirit into a living body that just happened to me. So, spirits penetrated into our bodies, and what's next? Is something going to happen? We stand with Flori, expecting at least something, but ... nothing happens.

— Ha-ha-ha. — There was a laugh of fairy around us.

What are they doing? Turning my eyes to the fairies, I saw a strange picture, each of them in turn began to burst, leaving behind only a light-colored haze.

— What is going on? — Explicitly reading my thoughts said Flori.

With the disappearance of the fairies, smoke began to appear around us, although no, it still looked more like fog, although now it is a lesser problem. Around it became darker and darker, obelisks and shelves one by one went down, disappearing in the fog that completely hid from prying eyes the stone floor of the library. With the disappearance of the last element of the interior, the fog began to disappear and everything could hardly be seen around due to lack of light. But only the last cloud of fog disappeared, as around Flori and me began to arise and fly past bright streams of light.

Everything that was happening around us now resembled some kind of light show. But to be honest, I was not eager to find out what would happen next, since all this resembled only preparation. So I came close to Flori to be able to react quickly with her in a fast-paced environment.

However, the moment I touched her shoulder the thread of events made an unexpected turn. Flory cried out and bent in half, clutching her belly with both hands. In a panic attack, I pulled my hand away from her, a second later, having taken myself in hand, I began to find out the essence of the problem.

— Flori! What happened? Are you okay?

— Yes... — She answered longly. — It seems to be. — Taking a few deep breaths, she continued. — Everything is already normal. Nearly…

— Nearly? — I don't like all this, and I decided to go around Flori to look at her face, but ...

— Not! Wait! — Having made just one small step, I froze. — Stay there, I need to make sure. — Make sure? What the hell happened to you?

Still sitting on the floor, Flori began, at first randomly grope herself as if checking something, but with each touch, she slowed down her movements more and more and concentrated them in the groin area. Finally, she got to her feet, but still continued to keep her back to me.

— Are you sure you're all right? — I said slowly.

— Not really. — Flori turned to me awkwardly covering her groin area with her hands. — Novan... Grew up.

— What has grown? — I asked, although I already knew the answer to this question, I simply didn't want to believe it.

— I have grown a dick! — The succubus cried out joyfully.

Wow! I certainly did not expect such a reaction to see why she is so glad? In a hurry and with childish joy in her eyes, the succubus began to take off her clothes. When there was nothing prevented her from seeing her body, Flory began to examine her new acquisition with curiosity, well, I stood in front of her shocked. But indeed, her vagina completely disappeared and now there was a fully formed male penis with testicles. While I could not even move from what I saw, Flory, with interest, ran her fingers along the entire length of her cock.

— Sensations... — Succubus tried to find the right words. — Others... — Don't know what else to call it, she clasped her dick with hand and began to frankly masturbate.

— Flori, what... why are you?

— I am... I've always wanted to know how men feel it... — She was breathing heavily, but she didn't stop moving.

— But... — Not having time to add anything, Flori continued.

— This is so good... Oooh. — Instinctively reacting, I took a step to the side, just before Flori cum. — Great! — The succubus was breathing heavily, but the smile never left her face.

— Great? — With disbelief, I looked at Flori.

— Yes, with a dick, everything feels different. How to say it... More focused, the moment sperm pours out of me... You know Novan... — I don't like this look. Flori looks at me too lustfully. — Could you turn into a woman... I really want to try it out.

What? Woman? No way Flori, it will be too much. Stop! Will turn? Exactly, I'm now a dendroid and I can change the gender. No Novan, don't think about it.

— No, it's better yourself to return to your former state, become again the same girl whom... — A brief blurred eye and a tingling sensation all over my body suddenly surged over me.

No no no! Just not that. Not a woman! Only I had time to think about the transformation, as the tingling quickly passed, but in its place immediately came a pleasant feeling spilling all over the body. My body gradually changed shape, became more feminine and naturally the first attribute that immediately caught my eye — it's breasts.

The wood bark covering my breasts like armor began to diverge in different directions, at the same time as the size of my breast increased. I don’t know why, but the process of transformation really excited me, and although it was very pleasant, all this clearly did not bode well. There was a fever in the groin, clearly testifying that the smooth groin now has become the female slit. The final element of my transformation was hair that became longer and changed its color to green, similar to the color of foliage.

(IMG 6 Patreon $1)

— Beauty. — With interest evaluating my body, commented on Flori.

— What? — Clumsily reacting to the words of the succubus, I quickly wrapped my arms around my breast. The alien reflexes were a little confusing, but I continued to make senseless attempts to cover myself up.

Trying to press my hands to my breast harder, I only caused a rush of new previously unknown feelings that entailed even more nudity of my body. As a result, when this performance reached the final, I stood and looked at two new bulges on my body and could not believe in the reality of what was happening. However, the pleasant sensations that spread throughout my body as I squeezed my breasts indicated otherwise. And the more I squeezed them, the hot it became there in the bottom, in the newly acquired hole.

— Let me help. — Flori whispered in my ear, standing already behind me.

I don't know when she only managed to be there, but the unexpected caresses of my breasts caused such an influx of pleasant sensations that there was no question of any resistance. On the contrary, from the growing heat in the groin, I caught myself on the fact that my hands against my will stretched down to the petals of my blooming rose, already moist from love juice.

— What are we impatient.

(IMG 7 Patreon $1)

Succubus, ahead of me, began to gently massage the wet briefly spreading the sponges, slowly moving inside, penetrating with her fingers deeper and deeper. Suddenly, changing the target, she ran her fingers along the clitoris, almost making me let out a groan of pleasure. Flory continued to strongly stimulate, not letting in a centimeter of sensitive flesh, either plunged into the hidden depths, either sliding her delicate fingers on hot lips, she did not forget about the clitoris and giving it an unpredictable caress. I did not notice how I closed my eyes and completely plunged into this feeling of pleasure, in anticipation of a brewing climax, to which I was getting closer and closer. From the ensuing orgasm, I bit my lip to stop myself from stretching a moan.

As Flori said, the sensations were different than with a dick. Instead of the usual explosion, intense and swift. It took several seconds to achieve the full effect, the feeling was not so much intense as overwhelming from the peak point in the lower abdomen, spreading in waves throughout the body. The feeling was no worse and no better, it was just... different.

Before I fully came to my senses and opened my eyes, Flori, eager for the continuation, was already rubbing her dick on my lips. Preparing to reveal the unexplored depths of new feelings, she skillfully rubbed the juices and for one again inflamed the yet-faded feeling of excitement.

— No, stop! — I protested, watching the movements of the penis underneath.

— Novan, even though you say no, but your body is completely in favor, and the rhythmic movements of your butt, to the beat of mine, are a good confirmation of this. — As much as I not wanted to admit it, but Flori was right, even though I said no, all my thoughts came down to one thing, I was still excited and my body was so eager to get drunk with this feeling. — Come on, admit that you want it. — If I do that, then something in me will change forever, but what, I did not know.

— Well, if you really want me to stop, say just one word.

In contrast to her words, Flori began to break through the tip of her penis into my vagina, now and then slightly pushing her labia, amplifying the growing desire. For the first time in my life, I feel defenseless. I couldn't move or say a word, but just imagine how Flori's penis came into me. And as if by signal, the succubus penetrated me completely, and at once the overwhelming pleasure the waves closed over, leading me to a new orgasm.

— Well, you're cum again. — Flori smiled pretty. — Now let's do it together.

(IMG 8 Patreon $1)

Grabbing my waist, she as an insatiable beast began to rhythmically push her phallus, but shameless actions now bothered me the least. And even a new, very unusual experience, when something moves inside you, faded, because the body now ruled the ball. I felt so good that in time with her movements I began to wave the pelvis, wishing that Flori's cock penetrated even deeper.

— Yes! Like this! — Noticing how I surrendered to pleasure, Flori began to fuck me even more intensively.

In a frantic rhythm approaching its limit, the succubus was ready to splash out into me, all that had accumulated to the last drop, rewarding with another surprisingly pleasant sensation as jets of hot liquid escaping from it fill my womb.

We stood motionless, still connected to each other and could only breathe heavily, hoping to catch our breath. But the break did not last long, and soon I felt inside myself, as a Flori's dick became firm again and ready for a new approach. Turning me to her, she passionately leeching on to lips, our tongues intertwined, wriggling in a wild impulse floated for seconds, and Flori didn't even think about taking the slightest respite to breathe, we breathed each other. Slowly tearing off our native-born lips, Flori for last slid the tip of her tongue over my parted lips, entails for her, what only fueled my desire to continue. Flori lifted my leg and laid it on her shoulder, thereby revealing an excellent view of my whole body.

— You look sexy. — Quite noticed succubus.

It was obvious that Flori was simply teasing me, enjoying what was happening, especially my reactions in a female form. And despite the experience, I still feel a little uneasy in the current form, but my attraction to sex has not gone away, but on the contrary, because of such a body it has moved to a new level.

— Is it really so irresistible that you can't move? — How do you like this, Flori? We can both play this game.

(IMG 9 Patreon $1)

In response, the succubus began to slowly come out of me, from which crept in feelings of disappointment grew in the wake of her movement, but this was only a prelude, but this was only a prelude, since with this movement she only once again wanted to incentive me and at the same time take a small acceleration to quickly drive my cock full length. Sigh. Moan. Each time our hips touched, our breath stopped, giving us the opportunity to enjoy the whole palette of colors and pleasures, as a solid member of Flori fills everything inside, leaving room only for insatiable desires.

— Uhhh! — Flori almost howled.

The movements of the succubus slowed down and in an instant, I understood why, her penis began to grow, pushing the walls of the vagina and resting against the cervix. What is going on? As soon as I thought about it, how... Reining in her feelings, coming with an influx of feelings, Flori moved forward with renewed enthusiasm, overcoming the last obstacle and penetrating into the depths. The sensation of how her penis hits the walls of the uterus brought even more pleasure and completely devastated my head.

Embraced by a new wave of pleasure, I instinctively grabbed Flori's neck trying to snuggle closer to her body and apparently she felt the same, because in response to my actions, she grabbed my ass, lifted my body up and accelerated the pace of movements, from which my and her breasts danced frantically in unison.

(IMG 10 Patreon $1)

Flori slowed for a moment, and after making a sharp jerk, she held me tightly to her. Her breathing froze from the surging ecstasy, because an uncontrollable stream of hot sperm bursting out of her body inexorably filled the entire space of my uterus, with each stream causing a blissful trembling throughout my body and wrapping a veiled mind in a veil of passion.

The succubus slowly sank to knees, allowing me to easily slip to the ground in order to regain strength after another climax. While I was breathing, Flori, overwhelmed with desires, hung over me and locked in a passionate kiss, taking my lips as a starting point in her march through sensitive places. Without tearing off the tongue, the succubus slowly slid to neck, digging into it on the verge between pleasure and pain. After casually she passed the collarbone and stopped on chest and began to masterfully caress the nipples, her surprisingly flexible tongue. Together with kisses, I could also feel her erection. Rubbing the bases of my stomach slowly, she seemed to say she was ready to continue.

Having finished torturing my nipples with kisses and light nibbles, accompanied by my moans, Flori continued to move further in the direction of the pelvis, without passing by a single passing weak point, and the succubus, apparently, knew a lot of them. Reaching the hip, she at the same time began to raise my leg, forcing me to turn on my side. As soon as I took the pose she wanted, Flori, not waiting for the invitation, entered, slipped inside until her pelvis pressed so tightly that the touch came in waves on my ass. A sudden jolt after a series of long caresses was like a bolt of lightning in an electrified cloud, diverging in an electric wave through the body. The lull after such a discharge had already begun to clarify my thoughts, but when I turned my head in her direction, with a pleased expression on her face, she began to quickly and intensively blur my mind again, enjoying the shades of my emotions.

(IMG 11 Patreon $1)

Orgasm was not long in coming. My body shuddered from the ecstasy that covered me, forcing me to cling to Flori that I had the strength, but it was difficult to do it in such a pose, besides Flori didn't think to stop, but only slowed down, using longer, but no less powerful shocks. Continuing to fuck like this until her climax had already arrived, she managed to add to the already plentiful amount of pleasure that pervaded my whole body, several more orgasms that followed one after another.

How many of them were all, it was difficult to answer, because at some point, they all seemed to merge into one stream of continuous orgasm, lasting forever. Enjoying the bliss, I closed my eyes and let my mind float away, gliding along the waves of pleasure that mixed all my senses.

(IMG 12 Patreon $1)

What happened now? Oh yes, I've been fucked. Tough, but I must admit, it was nice. But there was something else. I have never felt this way during sex. Even with Flori, then in the tavern, when our feelings merged together, which was very magnificent. Could this be due to changes in my body? The thought that I became a woman made me wonder why I accepted it so easily, I calmly relate to everything that happened to me.

After much reflection on this topic, while still in an unrequited rush of feelings, only one answer came to mind. I've always been like that. From birth I was different from others, I was an outcast. Now, I realized that all this time, that I was different from others and was my strength. And most importantly — my freedom.

***

The head was heavy, and my eyes were very reluctant to open even under the force of my desire. I was still in the same library, stone obelisks, racks and fairies that crowded in one place and vigorously discussed something. In response to an attempt to realize what I'm doing here, dizzy memories of what happened with Flori instantly began to flash in my head with a whole palette of colors. By the way, where is she?

— You're awake. — Flori's voice sounded very close, echoing in my head.

Turning my head behind her voice, I saw her towering up to me, but she didn't stand, she sat. A couple more degrees of head rotation and everything became extremely clear. While I was out, the succubus warmed me on her lap, by the way, she was again in human form.

— It was a dream? — I asked, peering intently into her eyes, but the averted look and reddened face spoke clearly about the opposite — Flori?

— Well... most of... — Oh, I don't like that. — Take your time... — Flori grabbed my shoulders, noticing that I had decided to get up.

Apparently, her body was just as weak after awakening, but... As soon as my body showed up, all my thoughts immediately flowed in one direction. Most of... It turns out that turning me into a woman is not part of this part.

— Why do I look like this? — Without an emotion, I asked.

— I... — Flori didn't know what to say, it is not surprising, because the question was addressed to the fairies.

— Flory, your body..? — Not having time to finish, I immediately received the coveted response.

— I'm fine.

— Good. In such cases... Faairieees! — Bringing the tone to the most frightening as my current voice allowed, I was able to draw the attention of the entire library to myself.

— Yes... — Judging by the reaction of the small pranksters, they guessed what fate might await them.

— So. Tell everything about what you have done with us, and why I am in this guise.

— Well... We... — Seeing how calm I was, the fairies began to panic even more. — We plunged you into a dream in which we could affect your senses. For this, we entered your bodies, however, — almost all fairies gathered in one place in front of me, apparently, they felt safer. — your body suddenly began to respond to what is happening in a dream and change yourself. We don't know why this happened, or how to change it, we...

— Enough. — The fairies fell silent, frozen in fear.

So, my body responded. It seems that it is, but not by dream, by my emotions. As soon as I clenched my fist and wanted to kill someone, my hand was immediately covered with bark and sharp spikes, ideal for nailing someone.

— Eeee! — Seeing my hand, fairies screeched beeping.

— Calm down. — I turned to them, returning my hand to normal.

"I've always been like that." Here it is. I couldn't control the force because I didn't accept it. With the power of the Weaver, I was born and therefore for me it was familiar and... Native. That's how it can be so simple and complicated at the same time.

— Okay. — Having risen to my feet, I gave my hand to Flory. — Our business here is finished, it is time to return to our world.

— Wa... Wait! — The fairies were still scared, but overcoming their fear, they turned to me.

— Something else?

— Yes... We were ordered to the future owner of the branch to convey something.

— And what is it?

— Words: "A Hero with a Thousand Faces." — Here I was really shocked by what I heard, although I did not show it. What does he have to do with it?

— It's all?

— Yes.

— Then answer me, who ordered you to transmit this message? — The fairies looked at each other thoughtfully as one.

— Sorry, but we do not know, or rather do not remember. We remember only one thing, it is very important.

This is bad. Very bad. Judging by their words, they don't just remember that, their memory was clearly corrected by someone, but this is not the problem, but the fact that spirits have a high level of resistance to mental magic, which means that whoever does this, he was very strong. Charming, having come to this library I got more questions than answers, but I feel that this is only the tip of the iceberg. Although, I got the "The Knowledge Branch", which I obviously still have to tinker with, but more on that later. To begin with, I need a break, but what can't be done today will be done tomorrow.

— Fairies, can you show us a short way from here? — The little pranksters were a little confused, with a sudden softening in my voice.

— Yes of course!

 

================================================================

 

If you liked this Chapter, please leave your comments, rating, criticism and suggestions. I'm always interested to know what you think when reading my works. If you have any wishes and corrections, at the expense of the correctness of the English text, be sure to write. Also, do not bypass my Patreon page, each of your donations gives me the opportunity to write more and more often, and you have a new reading matter.

Link: https://www.patreon.com/graf_gopher.

0