Reference Page: Character Art, Command Lists, Bestiary and More (Updated 12/16/21)
1.6k 9 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

IF YOU WANT TO READ CHAPTER 1 OF VIGILANTE SYSTEM, CLICK HERE.

IF YOU WANT TO READ CHAPTER 1 OF THE MAIN STORY OF RUMBLE CIRCUIT, CLICK HERE.


This is not required reading. All material here is referenced and explained throughout the story. Feel free to skip to Chapter 1 if you want to get straight to Rumble Circuit.

Through the story, I'll add character references and Command Lists for major characters as they appear. I’ll mark them as spoilers so that way new readers or people who aren’t caught up won’t see them before they’re introduced. Once a Challenge takes place, I’ll also elaborate on how it works so readers can have an easy reference to look back to.


The Challenge Display:

Spoiler

Stamina Bar: Shows how stamina each combatant has. Once this bar depletes, they lose.

Guard Gauge: The more a combatant blocks, the more this bar depletes. Once empty, their guard will be broken, and they’ll be left open for an attack.

Spirit Meter: Shows how much Spirit the respective combatant has. A full segment means that the combatant can use an Enhanced Variant of a Special Technique. When all three are filled, they’re able to use their Signature Technique.

Defensive Technique Indicator: Shows whether the combatant’s Defensive Technique is available. Once it has been used, there is a cooldown period that varies between combatants.

Timer: Shows how much time is remaining in the Challenge. Once it reaches zero, the combatant with the most Stamina is the winner.

[collapse]

Characters:

Janus Campbell (Chapter 1)

Spoiler

Affinity: N/A

Advanced Techniques:

N/A

Special Techniques:

N/A

Signature Techniques:

N/A

Defensive Technique:

N/A

Special Trait:

N/A

[collapse]

Itzel de Vuera (Chapter 2)

Spoiler

Affinity: Wind

Advanced Techniques:

Breath Stealer: → + LK

-A slow, forward stepping spin kick that guarantees a follow-up attack if it connects. Even if blocked, Itzel is still in an advantageous state.

Rain Hammer: ↓ + HP (in air)

-While in the air, Itzel swings downward with both of her fists, sending the opponent straight into the ground. This move also slows her descent somewhat.

Special Techniques:

Serrated Gale: ↓ ↘ → + LP/HP

-Itzel performs an uppercut and throws a sharp wind projectile. The light version is slower but recovers faster, the heavy version is faster and does more damage but puts her in a more disadvantageous position.

-Enhanced Variant is faster, does more damage and recovers quicker.

Vertical Zephyr: ↓(Hold) ↑ + LK/HK

-Itzel propels herself upwards from a handstand, spinning upwards and creating a vortex of wind around her. Light version is lower, meaning it takes less time for her to land on the ground. Heavy version goes higher and is stronger, but the longer falls means that she’s more vulnerable.

-Enhanced Variant goes up higher, does more damage and Itzel falls to the ground with a vortex.

Advancing Tempest: ↓ ↙ ← + LK/HK

-Itzel dashes forward with a shoulder tackle, hitting the target with a burst of air that surrounds her. The Light version is shorter but has less commitment. Heavy version goes further and does more damage but isn’t as safe if it doesn’t connect.

-Enhanced Variant goes as far as the Heavy Version and goes through projectiles.

Wild Wind: → ↘ ↓ ↙ ← + P

-Itzel blasts a short-ranged burst of air with her hands. It is a bit slow, but even if it is blocked, the opponent will be pushed back. Light version is faster and will knock opponent down if it connects. Heavy version is slower but will send opponents even further.

-Enhanced Variant is slower but will break opponent’s guard if it’s blocked.

Signature Techniques:

Serrated Torrent: ↓ ↘ → ↓ ↘ → + LP/HP

-Itzel throws a series of five Serrated Gales in rapid succession. Getting hit by one means all Serrated Gales afterwards will connect.

Defensive Technique:

Counter: HP + HK (While Blocking)

-While defending, Itzel will push her opponent back with a gust of air, creating space between her and her opponent (but does no damage).

Special Traits:

Wall Jump: ↗ (When In Air Against Wall)

-Itzel can jump off walls from a variety of angles.

[collapse]

Gurk (Chapter 2)

Spoiler

Affinity: Ice

Advanced Techniques:

Headstrong: → + HP

-A slow, downwards headbutt that will break opponent’s guard if blocked.

Double Swing: ↘ + LK

-Gurk sweeps the ground with his tail twice, advancing forward a bit with each hit.

Special Techniques:

Ravenous Maw: → ↘ ↓ ↙ ← + LP/HP

-Gurk grabs his opponent with his jaw and flings them. Light version tosses them forward. Heavy version is slow to start up, but Gurk will fling his opponent behind him and does more damage.

-Enhanced Variant is faster to start and sends opponent higher up into the air for potential follow-up attacks.

Tail Spike: ↓ ↘ → + LK/HK (In Air)

-Gurk slams into the ground, tail first. The Light version goes at closer angle. The Heavy version’s angle is sharper.

-Enhanced Variant makes him bounce and do another Tail Spike at a lower height.

Tail Slash: ← ↓ ↙ + LK/HK

-Gurk swings his tail, freezing it and leaving an icy trail in its wake. Light version is quick. Heavy version is slower but can reflect projectiles.

-Enhanced Variant is as fast as the Light version and reflects projectiles.

Glacier Breath: ↓ ↘ → +LP/HP

-Gurk opens his mouth and exhales a chilling breath. Light version is faster but goes a short distance. Heavy version is slower but goes further.

-Enhanced Variant has the speed and distance of the Light version but will freeze the opponent if it connects.

Signature Techniques:

Frigid Fissure: ↓ ↘ → ↓ ↘ → + P

-Gurk spits at the ground, causing it to erupt in three advancing geysers of frost. The last geyser is the most powerful and will freeze the opponent if they’re caught in it. If an earlier geyser hits, then all subsequent ones will as well.

Defensive Technique:

Escape Roll: HP + HK (While Blocking)

-While defending, Gurk can safely reposition himself by rolling.

Special Trait:

Armored Run:

-If Gurk is running, he won’t be staggered by weaker attacks (although he will still feel the pain and take damage).

[collapse]

Enidri Saelex (Chapter 7)

Spoiler

Affinity: Ion Blade

Advanced Techniques:

Ankle Breaker: ↘ + HK

-Enidri propels herself forward with a sliding kick.

Fendente: → + HP

-Enidri performs a slow but long range overhead lunge with her sword that will break her opponent’s guard if blocked.

Special Techniques:

Flying Cutter: ↓ ↘ → + LP/HP

-Enidri throws her sword sideways, creating a slow moving, horizontally spinning projectile. Light version is faster but doesn’t go as far, Heavy version goes further at the cost of a slower start-up.

-Enhanced Variant goes as far as the Heavy version and stays floating and spinning in the air for a short period of time.

Laser Waltz: ↓ ↙ ← + P (Up to 3x)

-Enidri does three consecutive overhead slashes in a row in rapid succession. Light and Heavy versions are identical.

-Enhanced Variant hits five times.

Sky High Slasher: → ↓ ↘ + LP/HP

-Enidri jumps up into the air while performing a rising slash. Light version goes up a short distance while Heavy version goes up higher and does more damage but leaves Enidri even more vulnerable.

-Enhanced Variant goes a the same distance as the heavy version and also has Enidri come back down with a downwards slash.

Crescent Retreat: ← ↓ ↙ + LK/HK

-Enidri performs backwards flip kick that launches her opponent into the air. Light version sends her backwards and can be used to retreat while the Heavy version launches her opponent into the air for possible follow ups but leaves her vulnerable if blocked.

- Enhanced Variant launches the opponents in the air and doesn’t leave her vulnerable if blocked.

Signature Techniques:

Full Moon Onslaught: ↓ ↘ → ↘ ↓ ↙ ← + P

-Enidri performs a series of four large, circular, vertical upward swings with her sword. The final swing launches her opponent high into the air.

Defensive Technique:

Counter: HP + HK (While Blocking)

-While defending, Enidri will push her opponent back with the hilt of her Ion Blade, creating space between her and her opponent (but does no damage).

Special Trait:

Air Dash: → → (In Air)

-Enidri can dash forward in the air after a jump.

[collapse]

Brielle Y. Jallen (Chapter 16)

Spoiler

[collapse]

Ringa M. Maulkin (Chapter 17)

Spoiler

[collapse]

Automated Medical Inspection Entity (AMIE) (Chapter 21)

Spoiler

[collapse]

Ven R. Jallen (Chapter 23)

Spoiler

REAehqh.jpg

[collapse]

Galo de Vuera (Chapter 24)

Spoiler

[collapse]

Siergi Alabock (Chapter 27)

Spoiler

Affinity: N/A

Advanced Techniques:

N/A

Special Techniques:

N/A

Signature Techniques:

N/A

Defensive Technique:

N/A

Special Trait:

N/A

[collapse]

Arva Anyaka (Chapter 38)

Spoiler

Affinity: N/A

Advanced Techniques:

N/A

Special Techniques:

N/A

Signature Techniques:

N/A

Defensive Technique:

N/A

Special Trait:

N/A

[collapse]

Maluk Kosgow (Chapter 39)

Spoiler

Affinity: N/A

Advanced Techniques:

N/A

Special Techniques:

N/A

Signature Techniques:

N/A

Defensive Technique:

N/A

Special Trait:

N/A

[collapse]

Donva L. Mastermundt (Chapter 53)

Spoiler

[collapse]

Tonko Villson (Chapter 64)

Spoiler

[collapse]

Bestiary:

Lurker:

Spoiler

The weakest and most common form of Essencima. Degrades after a few hours of existence. Not a threat to an able-bodied individual when alone, still not much of a threat when in a group.

[collapse]

Ogre:

Spoiler

Tier Four Essencima. Large, strong, destructive and prone to anger. Its cries are loud and painful to those that are unfortunate enough to hear it.

[collapse]

Tauria:

Spoiler

Tier 3 Essencima. Fast and powerful but vulnerable from its sides.

[collapse]

Spittler:

Spoiler

Tier 2 Essencima. Attacks with scolding projectiles that harden after a short while. Somewhat weak alone but often attack in groups.

[collapse]

Parasitica:

Spoiler

A never-before seen class of Essencima that can manipulate the actions of its victim by latching onto them.

[collapse]

 

Essencima artwork done by the talented OrugaYego. Check out his other art here


Attribution:

Spirit Meter/Defensive Technique Icon: <a href="http://www.freepik.com">Designed by babysofja / Freepik</a>

Stamina Bar/Guard Gauge: <a href="https://www.freepik.com/vectors/icons">Icons vector created by jcomp - www.freepik.com</a>

11