BOOK 1 Fate’s Bough LAST CALL (moving to Kindle)
318 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

UPDATE 1/27/22: The final edited cut of Book 1 of the Lineage Saga has officially been released on the Kindle Platform. Subscribers of Amazon's Kindle Unlimited Program can get the Ebook, currently for download.

Here is the link to the Amazon Ebook page, with the paperback coming very soon. Lineage Amazon Page

 

Update 12/23/21: Formatting is still in process, Book 1 release may be slightly delayed until January to ensure a proper release.

This is just notification that the final edited version of Book 1 Fate's Bough has been received from the editor.

I will be running last checks on the manuscript and changing some minor information such as name's of items to conform with new implementations. As Amazon's policy regarding material posted elsewhere is limited to 10k words, only the first 9-10 chapters will be available.

Will be holding off on publishing for 2 weeks, so the 23rd of December. This is to give readers the opportunity to enjoy the 2nd draft of Fate's Bough before it is removed.

To my readers, thank you for all the words of support and the help in improving my story. I hope to see you in Book 2 Encroaching Roots.

P.S.: When the amazon version is released to kindle I would like to ask all of those who read Book 1 from start to finish, if you could please support this work with your reviews. When release day arrives I will post a link and hope that all of you who truly enjoyed this series will help it to grow now and in the future.

Thank you,

Best Regards

2