FINAL WODHLING MONSTER ART
51 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Here it is Ladies and Gentlemen,

You voted for it, you wanted it, and you frankly asked for it. It's the final version of the 1st piece of Monster art, which I hope to continue commissioning in the future. I have all manner of Beasties in this head of mine, ready to take nightmarish form.

We have the first monstrous nightmare added to this epic tale, the Wodhling, a twisted amalgamation of flesh, nature and dark magic, they are the agents of the order (hopefully you know who by now).

This is the scene from Book 2 Chapter 21 Flesh and Nature, if you haven't read this story and found your way here to look at the neat artwork... STOP! Go read, don't spoil the story for yourself. Nah, just joshin ya, go ahead do what you want.

PLEASE SEE AUTHORS NOTES AT BOTTOM FOR LINK TO ARTIST JIMMY NIJS SITE!

I am really glad to see this come to fruition, and really happy to be able to work with Jimmy Nijs on this. He is an excellent artist specializing in Horror and Fantasy, if you're looking for something to commission, check him out. Here is a link to his website: Jimmy Nijs Art

Thank you everyone for providing the motivation to keep writing, I am probably only a week or two away from publishing on Amazon. Just in the process of getting a website setup where I can post a link to the sellers pages and also to have any updates. But mainly for the placement of art like this, perhaps a promo webcomic strip in the future, just to see where and how that goes before proceeding to drum up investments towards that.

Anyway, its all coming together and I will keep posting here. But like I said Book 1 will be removed other than the 1st 10k words once Amazon publishes it. The Book 2 draft will still continue to be updated, and I have a separate sci-fi series that Jimmy is currently creating my cover for. Once that's done I will begin to post the 100+ pgs I have written for that as well.

Later.

1