Chapter 2 – First Day 2
208 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A girl’s sudden cold shout attracted almost all of the people in the train.

 I made a side-glance towards the owner of the voice; she had a petite body that balances her beauty.

She was wearing a female uniform for the students at my school, standing as well, her eyes had a glare and her mouth in a frown.

 

“Hey, can’t any of you at least give this elder woman a seat? Stop pretending you all don’t notice her, she looks like she’s about to pass out…” 

A few seconds after she said that, a female business woman stood up.

 

“Here, please take my seat...”

The elderly woman sat down before repeatedly thanking the girl and businesswoman, the other passengers sitting had a look as if they had eaten something bitter.

While watching the scene happen, the girl still had a cold aura around her and whenever she looks at one of the passengers sitting, they would immediately avert their eyes to the surroundings trying to not make eye contact with her death glare. 

 

Glancing at her we suddenly made eye contact, her eyes had a look that could make a baby cry while glaring at me.

I go back to reading the book in my hand while shrugging her glare thinking that she looked like someone familiar.

After 20 minutes, the train finally got to the station near my school, my school’s name is ‘Kamiyama High School’.

The school is popular because of the advanced education they teach, the graduates in this school are considered elites. 

Though i didn't go here by choice, the only reason I’m here is because my parents sent me to here to study for my high school period after graduating middle school.

 I’d be fine if they sent me to any other school too though.

While leaving the train and going towards outside the station, I suddenly heard a faint yell at the train.

“Hey…!”

Thinking it was for someone else since I was already near the exit, and just continued walking until gate of Kamiyama High school is in sight.

I was almost near the gate, so I kept walking while admiring the blooming Sakura trees planted inside and outside of the fences. I would have taken a picture of them if I could.

Forgetting my phone was really inconvenient for me, I'm wearing my wristwatch so i won't be having trouble knowing the time.

There were also benches underneath the Sakura trees for the people to sit on.

(That place looks quite peaceful, i should go there for lunch break)  thinking to myself while heading towards the Bulletin board that had a crowd forming.

 

In front of a bulletin board with several other students. I’m trying to find my name and which class I’m in. 

The first years’ classrooms are on the first floor, the second years’ second floor, and the third years’ are on the third floor.

(Hiraoka... Hiraoka... Oh Class B?)

I head inside the school building to go look for my classroom.

Entering a classroom that had a nameplate on top of the doorway ‘1-B’, i see that there’s already plenty of students that arrived. 

There’s only 10 minutes left before the Entrance ceremony begins, I look at the blackboard to see which seat I am.

(There's 5 rows with 8 seats in each row, and im... In the fifth row second seat to the hall side.)  I thought to myself before i did beeline to the empty seat behind some of the chairs that’s already occupied by the students. 

After sitting down, I put down my bag underneath my desk after taking out the book i had earlier in the train.

A few minutes later, the door opened and a beautiful black-haired girl with a cold atmosphere surrounding her walks inside the classroom.

(That's the girl from the station earlier...) Thinking so before I go back reading my back.

The students near me were staring at her while murmuring to each other inaudible for me to hear.

 She stares at the blackboard then she scanned the entire classroom, we made eye contact while glaring at me again before locking her eyes to the vacant chair to the right next to me and sitting down. 

“You’re the creep earlier looking at me, on the train, right?” the girl sitting on the next seat beside me asked with the same cold voice she used at the train.

 

“What do you mean creep? Also, I didn’t stare at you like that” I retorted back to her.

 

“Liar… why were you looking at me then?” her glare getting fiercer while asking.

“I was staring at you because you looked pretty cool back there. Anyways, I'm sorry for staring” Telling  her with my honest thoughts back then, before using one of my signature moves to ending a conversation. 

 

The girl next to me mumbled something inaudible that made me glance at her again with a raised brow.

Her face had a faint blush before returning to her calm-headed face when she first entered the classroom.

(This girl is weak to compliments?)  I thought to myself, the girl then introduced herself to me.

 

’Inaudible’ …Anyways, I’m Shiina Sakaki, I hope we get ‘along’ ”  Sakaki-san emphasized the word ‘along’ while grinning at me. 

 

Suspicious by the grin she suddenly gave me, I read in-between her last lines and tried guess what she was meant by that.

“…I understand, my name’s Shizu Hiraoka, It was nice to meet you” saying while coming to a conclusion that when she emphasized the word ‘along’ she actually meant the opposite of it, at least that’s what I hope it meant to be.

 

a few minutes after we exchanged introductions, a teacher enters inside the classroom door and told every one of us to follow her to the school gym for the entrance ceremony.

 

4