Chapter 1 – First Day
221 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Today is the second week of April which is also the first day of class, I’m now in my 1st year of high school.

I live alone in a rented house because my parents told me to get used to living alone, I have no complains though since I have plenty of time for myself and my hobbies now, they still pay for my high school tuition and gives me monthly allowance so I can’t freely spend my money on anything I want without having second thoughts.

[Beep… beep… beep]

The sound of an alarm is going off on the table beside my bed, but I have no thoughts of turning it off, I’m staring at the ceiling wondering if there will be any major changes to my school life now that I’m in High School.

 

Though the main reason I’m not turning it off is because of the softness on the bed that just makes me want to go back to my dreamland and not worry about anything else.

[Beep… beep… be-]

I sigh consciously to myself and sat up to my bed rubbing the tiredness from my eyes while turning off the alarm.

 

While going to the bathroom I almost tripped because of the books that i left last night laying on the ground in the middle of the room.

 

After putting back the books on my bookshelf, I find a photograph of a girl with long hair and bangs side to side with a boy close to each other while facing the camera.

Staring at it for a few minutes before taking out an album from one of the cabinets and stuffing the picture between some similar photos.

 

 

Looking at myself from the mirror in the bathroom I have a face that can be called neither horrible nor handsome, so I’m just between.

I tidied my hair first before washing my face then brush my teeth.

 

Heading outside of my room to the kitchen, I opened my refrigerator to grab a few eggs, and an almost-emptied jar of peanut butter. 

Cooking some rice on the way to go along with the eggs.

 

Finishing my breakfast and cleaning the dishes, I sat on the sofa in my living room watching the television about the Weathercast, hoping that there would be a sudden rainfall, even if it's just wishful thinking.

The time right now is 5:07 in the morning so I still have about 3 hours before the Entrance Ceremony starts.

 

As I open the front door of my house, the early morning air breeze hits my face refreshing me up, I give myself a good stretch before proceeding for my daily morning laps around my neighborhood.

 

 

After getting back in my apartment sweaty due to my running sessions after 2 hours. I went back to my room for a quick shower before packing up my bag for my class, and passing the rest of my free time reading some books

 

Outside my house, I'm wearing my School Uniform while holding a bag.

Going to the station I can take a shortcut there and reach the train before 10 minutes or I can go to another route which takes 20 minutes.

I don’t really like coming early in the class since I’ll have no one to talk to and have no plans to, so naturally I took the longer route.

 

Finally reaching the station. I’m now sitting in a bench reading while waiting for the train with other people, some of them are on their working attires, casual outside clothes, and the others are students like me.

The train arrived and the people inside are struggling to get out because of the people outside forcing their way in.

 

(People really act recklessly without concerning their surrounding)

 

I thought to myself while still sitting on the bench waiting for an officer to manage them, though I honestly think this shouldn’t be problem and that the people outside should just wait for the people on the inside to get out.

 

After a few minutes, 2 officers came to resolve the situation. I gave them my sympathy inside my head since they had their time wasted because of this kind of problem.

 

Getting on the train myself, While having to stand like the other passengers since the seats are all occupied.

I glance at one of the old female passengers standing, she looked like she’s tired and breathless, looking around her surroundings.

The passengers sitting seemed to not notice her or so I thought.

 

They’re all pretending to not notice, some are looking to the side while others are fiddling with their phone.

I was thinking of persuading one of the passengers sitting down to give the elder woman a seat but as I thought about it, I would probably just be ignored, so I quickly threw the idea out of my head.

Besides, I didn’t want to attract unnecessary attention.

 

Suddenly a girl’s voice cold as ice spoke to the passengers sitting down.

 

 

Thinking back to what I said earlier this morning I probably shouldn’t have jinxed myself, since I honestly would still prefer the normal old boring school life rather than the troublesome one that awaits me.

5