Skypiea.
317 3 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Holy shit!!" I said as my ship was being propelled upward by a giant column of water. My ship creaked and almost broke until I reached my destination, a vast expanse of clouds.

'Interesting, the clouds really do have the same properties as water.' I said as I put my hand into the clouds. Now I wonder how I get out of this expanse? I see nothing but clouds, that's a problem. I close my eyes and use my Observation Haki to sense any nearby people, or anything living really.

'Guess I'll get to sailin' then.' I began rowing the boat with the backup oars, and rowed until I reached a giant gate that read 'Heavens Gate'. This is obviously the entrance into Skypiea so I rowed.

I reached the gate entrance and a short elderly woman with a camera stood.

"1,000,000,000 Extol per person to enter Angel Island." Amazon said flatly.

"No thank you." I said and she took a picture of me as I entered through the gate. A giant shrimp appeared from under my boat and swam forward.

'I wonder what they taste like.' Truly, would I gain the ability to swim faster than I already do? Anyways, the shrimp continued to pull my boat until we reached Angel Island, and it was beautiful.

The clouds gave the island a nice aesthetic. The shrimp dropped me off at the 'shoreline' and I made my way into Angel Island. I walked down Lovely Road, and saw many Skypiean's going about their everyday life. I walked through the marketplace and saw weapons, food, charms, and dials. The dials I paid specific attention to, a reject dial would be handy.

I walked around the long road until I found a restaurant named "Angel Cuisine" very creative, I might have to take a page out of their book. I walked in and was greeted by a female hostess.

"Heso! How many I serve you?" The blonde-haired Skypiean asked me.

"I would like as much meat as you can give me." I said and the waitress looked at me with a shocked expression.

"All of our meat? I don't think the head chef will allow that sorry." The waitress said as she bowed.

"No, I'm sure he will." I said as I unleashed my Conqueror's Haki and knocked everyone in the restaurant out.

"Heh, who said I wanted it cooked?" I said as I walked to the kitchen and sacked it for all of its food. As I was collecting all kinds of meat, I saw a weird-shaped fruit. The fruit was shaped like a pear with red protrusions and red scales.

I knew exactly what this was, a devil fruit! Although I don't know which one, I'll wait to find an encyclopedia or something. Eating a devil isn't of great interest to me as of right now, anyways. I collected all of the raw meat into a large sack and walked out of the restaurant.

As I walked down the street people gave me weird looks, honestly, I don't care. I walked through the market until I reached my ship, speaking of my ship it needs a name. I'm thinking of calling it the One Hundred Hydra, in reference to The Thousand Sunny. The name only matters if I have a crew though, only time will tell.

When I jumped onto my ship a group of men in purple t-shirts and large cloud-designed pants, surrounded my ship by boat.

"STOP YOU HAVE VIOLATED THE LAW! PAY A COURT FINE OR SERVE YOUR SENTENCE!" A tall man in a white beret and a blue coat yelled out.

Really? I didn't bother with these poor excuses for law enforcement and flashed my Conqueror's Haki, knocking most of them out. Now that those clowns are out of the way, I opened my sails then it hit me.

'I can't go anywhere efficiently if I don't have dials!' Why didn't I think of this earlier? I really don't feel like buying tons of breath dials right now, so time to look for an alternative.

Using a waver would be extremely difficult with my height, I have no use for a jet board. So the extremely biased decision leads to Shooters! Considering I also use my legs as my main weapon, shooters could potentially increase my combat capabilities. Well, I guess my decision is a shooter but with jet dials because why not?

One problem though, is I don't think they are available to the public as I haven't seen any of them. Time to search!

.

.

.

I looked, I found none. I ended up buying a jet board, unfortunately, I sailed onto the white-white sea. I'm traveling towards the milky road, so I can make my way to the upper yard. Although I can't read the ancient language, I still want to see a poneglpyh.

[TO BE CONTINUED]

8