Poneglyph.
259 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(3RD Person POV)

---------

Zora rode on the White-White Sea on her Jet Board with a large sack on her shoulders.

'Why couldn't I get reincarnated by a ROB? Then I would ask for an infinite spatial storage or something.' Zora thought to herself as she sighed.

Zora zoomed with her Jet Board until she reached the milky road. She rode on the long white road with great speed, she eventually the Upper Yard.

'Woah! Seeing it in the anime vs real life really makes a difference.' Zora said as she arrived at the gigantic landmass. She continued to ride and entered the forest.

'This place is amazing, too bad Enel is a dick. Luffy can deal with him whenever he comes.' Zora said as she rode into the forest filled with large trees.

'This reminds me of Jurrasic Island, perhaps I could gain new traits here. What would happen if I ate a piece of Zunesha or Laboon?' Zora drooled at the amazing benefits she would receive from eating one of them.

'That devil also tempts me, it could be trash or OP. I'm not willing to take a chance unless necessary. Haki is cooler anyway.' Zora said stopping her Jet Board and hopping on land. She got into a running position and cracked the floor with her initial dash.

'Time to look for that Poneglyph, and head out. I have no reason to stay in Skypiea.' Zora thought to herself right as an absurdly large tiger came in front of her, blocking her path.

"ROAAAARR!!!" A tiger with fur made of clouds roared loud enough to create a gust of wind.

'Shit! This isn't the time!' Zora said as she slid to slow down, creating a large depression in the earth.

The cloud tiger lunged forward and swiped its gigantic claws. Zora predicted the strike and dodged, she did a back handspring and got into her combat stance. The cloud tiger charged forward cracking the ground under it.

It swung its claws but struck nothing. Zora jumped up and roundhouse kicked the side of the tiger's head, kicking it off.

'That was fairly easy.' Zora said, as the tiger's head began to reform on its body.

'What the hell!?' Zora exclaimed, and the tiger's head finally returned to its body.

'New rule! Always use Haki!' Zora stated as she used Armament Haki on her legs. The cloud tiger roared with a great vengeance, it look at Zora with pure hatred.

The tiger charged faster than before and swiped its claws again. Zora ducked under the claws and kicked the tiger upward with her Haki hardened leg. The tiger flew upward and Zora Soru'd above it and ax kicked it into the ground, creating a large amount of dust.

'Jesus! Now it has to be dead right!?' Zora said as she scanned the vicinity with her Observation Haki. Zora sensed nothing and landed near the tiger's dead body. Zora looked at the crater and found nothing at the center, it was then that her Observation Haki rung bells.

Zora tried dodging but was hit, full force by a gigantic paw.

'KAH!' Zora flew into multiple trees, counting up to around 7. Her flight stopped when she hit a very large 'tree' and coughed up more blood.

'I fucking hate cats!' Zora said getting up, and her Haki rang bells once again. She rolled left dodging a pounce from the tiger. She backflipped off the ground and onto her feet. She looked at the tiger and unleashed the full force of her Conqueror's Haki.

The tiger slightly flinched but didn't back down from the fight. Zora sped forward and became a blur, confusing the tiger. She reappeared above the tiger with her leg cocked back.

"BLACK VIPER!!" She yelled out as her leg blurred multiple times and the tiger's cloud-like body seemed to fall apart.

Zora fell to the ground slightly panting, she looked over and confirmed the tiger's death as there was a clear orb sitting where the tiger died.

'The hell is that?' Zora said as she walked towards the orb and picked it up.

'It's not hard! It feels like jelly, perhaps this is it's heart? Or maybe the brain? Who knows, all I know is that I'm going to eat it!' Zora said as she put the entire orb in her mouth and began to chew.

Zora felt immediate pain from her head, her once blue hair transitioned into a white with black highlights. Her swimmer body turned more muscular and her nails grew sharper. The horns on the side of her head turned black at the tips, and she felt something coming out of her back. A long white tiger tail came from her back, ripping a hole through her pants. Her eyes changed from looking bestial and savage to regal and majestic.

'Damn modifications! It took my hair color too!!' Zora outraged.

'Other than that, I feel that my Observation Haki has increased a little bit. I think I can see around 1-1.5 seconds in the future now.' Zora said as she got on all fours. Her barefoot cracked the ground as she dashed forwards, she ran closer to Giant Jack and stopped when she was next to it.

'Shandora is around here somewhere? I think it's underground or something?' Zora said looking down from her position.

'Or near Jack?' Zora said as she walked and scanned around. As she walked around she slipped. Yes, our 20ft protagonist slipped on a cloud, she fell and tried holding onto Giant Jack. She didn't grip hard enough and feel anyway, she was close to the ground so she broke her fall by landing like an Avenger.

'Damn that hurts my knees! Never doing the stupid hero pose again!' Zora said as she stood up and stretched. She looked around and found out where she was.

'Oh, I'm in Shandora, cool.' Zora said

'I could keep this place intact for the future but do I really want to? I just want to look at the Poneglpyhs and continue with my journey.' Zora said as she walked around the fallen city.

'Shandorian's are like sky Mayans.' Zora commented and giggled to herself.

Zora walked until she reached the pyramid in the middle, inside was the Poneglyph.

'Isn't this one the directions for the other one? I'm so dumb!' Zora said as she facepalmed herself.

'Not like I can read them anyway...' Zora said as a voice interrupted her thoughts.

'I am near, find me.' The voice said.

'Oh, shit...'

[TO BE CONTINUED]

7