Saijō Ō Wazamono: Masamune.
685 5 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'What is this voice? Am I going insane?' Zora thought to herself as she walked around the inside of the Shandorian pyramid.

'Closer.' The voice said as Zora got closer to the Poneglyph.

'Is this voice the Poneglyph?' Zora thought, she walked up to the Poneglyph and touched it.

'Inside, I am inside. Help me.' The voice said, hinting it was inside the Poneglyph.

'How the hell am I supposed to get whatever this is out? Poneglpyhs are basically indestructible!' Zora exclaimed as she knocked on the Poneglyph, the sound echoing in the pyramid.

'Prison false, hit hard. Help me.' The voice said sounding desperate.

'Tsk, I could leave this alone and leave, or I could attempt this and get something out of it. Whatever this voice is will be in my debt.' Zora said as she made her decision.

Zora hardened her leg and cocked it back, she spun on her left leg and kicked the Poneglpyh with her full power.

"Black Hawk!" Zora's leg struck the Poneglpyh, and the Poneglpyh unexpectedly shattered to pieces.

'What the hell!? Did I really shatter a Poneglyph!?' Zora had a shocked expression on her face.

'Thank you, savior.' The voice said and Zora got out of her stupor.

As the dust cleared, in what would be the center of the Poneglpyh stood a long nodachi. The sheath was black with red runic engravings, the tsuba was a kobushi gata that was colored red. The pommel was red with a little black tassel hanging from it. The blade itself emitted a strong oppressive force, similar to Conqueror's Haki.

'A sword? What's a sword doing in a Poneglyph? How did I hear it speak to me? Unless...do I possess Voice of All Things? Plausible considering I did just hear a sword speak to me.' Zora thought to herself, completely unaware and unbothered by the pressure of the blade.

'Savior, for saving me I bestow a gift. The gift is the honor of wielding me, one of the 12 Supreme Grade Swords, Masamune!' The voice taking on a female tone exclaimed.

"Huh!? You're quite arrogant considering I just released you from prison!" Zora yelled at the nodachi as she walked towards it.

'Arrogant? This is just my way of speaking, I have no use for useless arrogance, Hmph.' Masamune said as she 'pouted'.

"I must be going insane, one of the most powerful blades on the planet just pouted. I think it's really time for a nap." Zora said with a deep sigh.

Zora resigned to her fate and put her hand on Masamune's handle. She was filled with an overwhelming amount of spiritual energy, causing her Conqueror's Haki to explode outwards. The spiritual energy filled her and her Conqueror's Haki continued to get more violent and destructive, eventually taking on a violet hue. Flashes of Haki lightning appeared throughout the Shandorian pyramid, striking the structure and breaking it apart. The ground also began to shake and crack apart, causing the ruins to become dust.

Zora's Haki eventually calmed down, and she let go of Masamune panting.

"What the hell was that!?" Zora exclaimed on her knees.

'Your innate physique and my innate abilities colliding. Think of it like two Haki users fighting, the stronger Haki user always wins.' Masamune said.

"Innate physique? What?" Zora said as she got up and dusted herself off.

'I've only seen this physique appear once, the physique of the Devourer. This physique allows the user to consume and assimilate. I see you have assimilated with quite a few beings.' Masamune said as Zora once again put her hand on the handle, only this time nothing happened.

"Why didn't anything happen?" Zora asked as she unsheathed Masamune, revealing a purplish-black blade.

'You're physique has consumed enough of my spiritual energy to align itself with my innate abilities. The Devourer physique was well-known during the Void Century, they were feared for many reasons but the main one was the ability to consume spiritual energy from virtually anything.' Masamune said.

"Does that mean I could consume spiritual energy from a rock?" Zora asked as she sheathed Masamune and tied it to her waist, noting that Masamune was around 8ft long.

'Spiritual energy only exists in things that are alive or were previously alive. No, that doesn't mean you can go to someone's bones and consume their Spiritual energy as they don't have any. That does mean you can consume the spiritual energy from a devil fruit, or a Haki-infused strike weaker than yourself.' Masamune said as she began to vibrate, absorbing the Spiritual energy from the air.

"Does that mean I could eat a devil fruit without actually eating one?" Zora asked as she walked out of the destroyed Shandorian pyramid.

'I truly don't know, I've been locked in my prison since the Void Century began.' Masamune said.

"Speaking of your prison, how did I break that Poneglyph?" Zora asked.

'That Poneglyph lost its strength over time due to me releasing mass amounts of spiritual energy. If you tried that 10 years earlier, your leg would have shattered to pieces.' Masamune said and Zora slightly shivered.

"Masamune, we have one problem." Zora said.

'What?'

"I have no idea how to use a sword. I haven't begun to train using one." Zora said as she started to climb Giant Jack.

'Don't worry, I can teach you considering I'm a blade myself.' Masamune said.

"Oh, okay!" Zora said with a big smile.

[TO BE CONTINUED]

10