1. Running from the janny!
61 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I swung open the door to my classroom.

"Where jade beauties at!?"

Unfortunately, there were no jade beauties in my classroom, because I was attending male-only Juvenile Reform School for Difficult Youth Under the Calling of Saint Nicholaous, also known as Santa's Asshole.

"The fuck you're talking about retard" said some balding guy 2 years older than me and rose up from his chair to beat me up.
So I took flight and ran away! I was slimmer therefore faster! Ultra galactic speed!

"Wait the fuck up" he shouted somewhere behind me, huffing and puffing. Ahaha serves you right, moron!

[Moron escaped, +10 exp in running!]

Said the blue box. I've started seeing blue boxes after overdosing on popular gatcha game I played on my potato pc(because my parents won't buy a console or a phone and besides a smartphone would end up broken or stolen anyway considering my unorthodox lifestyle). So I'm a pc gamer, fuck yeah!

And now I'm on a hunt for jade beauties, to build my harem!

[Quest: build a harem]

It's the main quest of this story! Until it's done and it's time to find another main quest just to keep producing chapters and shill fans for $ on Patreon.

For now, I need to...

[Escape school]

Goddammit, these blue boxes are getting a bit obnoxious!

The school was guarded by a fucking janitor, I kid you not. He was a fat man eating burgers and sipping on coffee and vodka all day long in a little office next to the main and only official exit from the school. He had a large button there which he had to press to temporarily release the electric lock on the door.

I decided to attempt persuasion.

"Yo dude let me out my grandpa is sick need to buy some cough medicine for him!"

He inhaled through his yellowed teeth and then answered me sternly

"Fuck off, addict"

[Persuation: failed! +1 persuasion exp]

"Let me out or I will kill your entire family!"

Hearing that he took out a fucking gun, holy shit it's a gun, run!

[Intimidation: failed +1 intimidation exp]

[Quest: escape the fatso!]

I run as fast as I could, and before I noticed I was already in school's courtyard.
You know, that place behind the school where two or three playing fields are. Or actually, oval parchments of ground that served as playing grounds, none of them were paved or had soccer goals or basketball hoop, if we ever played such games during the PE we would just bring cones and call it a day.

Of course, the more crafty individuals just cheated and after setting their cones 'accidently' moved them up to decrease their width etc. normal shit. No one cared.

The courtyard was surrounded by stone fence with barbed wire on top of it. It was meant to prevent us from escaping the school during the hours, but no one gave a shit because a section of the fence was knocked out and there was a path leading outside.

Now that I think about it, I should have come here in the first place instead of wasting my time on a fatso. But this is quite a roundabout way of leaving the school, and I feel tired already!

[Quest succeeded: fatso escaped! +10 running]

Thanks bluebox, I noticed.

Ok, let's go outside! To find jade beauties!

I looked at the moon. Now, you may wonder, why the hell is the moon visible if it's 1 pm? Well, the answer to that question is I dunno, it has something to do with meteorology I think, but the bottom line is that it's sometimes visible, man. During the day. Though of course its not as shiny as during the night!

I pointed my fist towards the moon

"One day, you bastard...!"

I dunno why I've done that, I thought it was a cool thing to say. To be clear, I have nothing against the moon. I've never even been there, and I'm not a very judgmental person.

0