11. Omake
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The rise of the catgirl!

You heard it right. I am done being a slav gopnik in a gray reality of post-soviet perma gray skied and climatically cold eastern block.

I now identify as a *colorful* and *happy* catgirl.

It all begun when I was on my way from recovering the pink wig I ordered from amazon, and it was supposed to be delivered to the local pack post(for all you Americans it’s like a giant box with little boxes and courier delivers there instead of your home so you don’t need to be alive to retrieve that).

[Why are you telling this to me, I’m not an american…]

[Stfu and listen!]

The only problem is that the code to open the smaller box is delivered to my email, and since I have neither a smartphone nor a phone, I had to write down the code from my e-mail address manually and then take it with me to retrieve the wig(alongside a fake cell phone number but nevermind that).

I’m going off tangent now.

[I noticed.]

The bottom line is while walking from the pack machine, I saw a motherfucking, and I kid you not now, a catgirl standing at the bus stop. Kid you not bro, she had ears and tails and maid uniform.

Now then, as you know, my town is fairly small, so there aren’t these “conventions” here so I just assumed it’s like in that visual novel, I became the mc, and talking to the catgirl would start the quest chain.

[Cool story, now tell it again with dragons.]

So I approached her and asked about stuff, and told her stuff. And when she saw the wig in my hands, her pupils changed to little ears, and she asked if it’s for me.

[To little hearts, not ears, you mean…?]

So I blushed, scratched my cheek, then the back of my head, and said it’s for my gf.

Then she laughed and said I’m too ugly to have a gf, and I must be some fag crossdresser.

[Lol, she wasn’t wrong, bro]

[Stfu,this is for my waifu]

Anyway, she didn’t believe me, and looked at me weird, and then she took off her nekomimi and it turned out they were detachable and gave me her cat ears!!!!

She didn’t give me the maid uniform though, and I didn’t ask, last time I asked a girl to give me her clothes I got kicked in the head by her boyfriend…

...At any rate, I have pink wig and cat ears now! Goodbye gray reality, my happy sugar life begins now!

[More like happy sugar lie]

[Why are you so negative?]

[Ever since I did dph, I dunno man, it’s like I hate everything]

[Anyway, now that I have both legendary items, the wig and cat ears I can do this!]

[[[[[[[Evolution complete! Little Long Dongina-er-----> Little Cat Long Dongina-er!!]]]]]]]]

Ding ding ding hallelujah ding ding ding.

0