Prologue
466 26 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Blankly looking at the love letter that was inside her locker shoe, Hisakawa Fumiko. She couldn’t contain the look of tiredness. The streak of being confessed to already reaching 3 digits, she wasn’t happy about it. With monotone movements just like any other day she had taken and received anonymous love letters, she grabbed the letter from her locker and reading its contents.

“To Hisakawa Fumiko-san,

I know this is sudden but will you please give me a little of your time after school? I would like to tell you something important. Please meet me behind the school, in front of the confession tree.

XXX”

Plain and simple, the anonymous sender put in the single letter. 

“Hahh..” She could only sigh at an everyday occurrence of her school life.

Though she doesn’t know yet, that’s the start of the day she would unknowingly chase a man that would change her school life.

.

.

.

.

.

At the end of class, Hisakawa walks through the halls finding her way at the back of the school. Upon reaching said place, there she saw a guy who was standing beside the “Confession Tree”. Amongst the places of the school, the Confession Tree was one of the most popular places of their High School where almost all the students confess their love to the person of their interest.

The boy, Himura Kazuki, specifically chose this place just so he could confess to Hisakawa. Having been here many times, Hisakawa has grown used to seeing the scenery and already knowing his intentions, she’s just waiting to get the matter dealt with.

“U-Uhh, Hisakawa-san...sorry for taking your time, I hope you don’t mind…”

“I can’t care less, let’s just get this over with.” 

A one-sided talk, having been in this kind of situation for too many times, Hisakawa had already grown harsh from her way of speaking.

“How harsh….” However Himura just set it aside casually as he also just wanted to get this dealt with unknown to Hisakawa.

“I’ll get straight to the point then. *ahem* Hisakawa-san, I like you!!” Loudly, Himura said what he had wanted to say ever since he fell in love with Hisakawa.

“Uhh, but please don’t misunderstand me…” he continued, “I won’t ask you to go out with me. I already know the answer to that. Hisakawa-san doesn’t have to bother with rejecting someone like me.”

“Huh…?” Dumbfounded, Hisakawa couldn’t catch up with what Himura was saying.

“I know it myself, someone ordinary like me will never be a match with a wonderful person like Hisakawa-san.” While bowing in a perfect 90° degree angle he continued, “So I’m sorry for taking your precious time, however I’m thankful that you at least let me have a chance to let my pathetic one-sided love be let out. With this, I can move on and never bother Hisakawa-san with my bothersome feelings!!” Himura successfully said loudly to his heart's content however,

“Eh!? Huh!? W-What???” Hisakawa still can’t catch up with his fast conversation. She was confused, never in her life had she met a guy like this who would do the conversation at a fast pace.

“Again thank you for your consideration and I’m sorry for taking your time.” Himura added while walking away fast. Leaving behind the still dumbfounded Hisakawa.

“W-Wait...just hold on a second...Hey!?” But it was already too late, Himura was already gone before she knew it.

19