Chapter 2 – Forgetfulness and Excitement
37 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Through my disappointment I nearly punched the wall. I know I am a little forgetful, but it happen many times already!

“What the!? This is the rice from last night! This is gross!”

I'm beyond help right now, I just realized I'm still not used to live alone. 

I remember I always eat breakfast and launch at a restaurant near my school. I only cook in my apartment for dinner, sometimes I tell my self to reheat or cook it into fried rice for breakfast but I always wake up late so I have to just take a quick bath and just eat outside.

I had to trash the stinky spoiled rice. I had to wash to rice cooker pot and then rinsed some rice grain to cook again.

I have to make sure I cook only enough amount for myself so it won’t happen again. It’s waste of food! 

I told that to myself but probably I’ll forget it again.

I patiently waited again. 

A few minutes has passed since I cooked the rice. I felt sleepy. I sat in the chair and leaned through the table.

The next thing happened so fast, that all my cells woke in shock, a light in the floor suddenly appeared and someone slowly drawing and it form into 2 circle shape, inner circle(*smaller) and the outer circle(*bigger) , I couldn’t see who did that. It’s like a miracle that happen.

There is also written letters or rather some kind of ancient runes that I don’t know of in the outer circle, there is also four triangle shapes placed in four opposite direction, the sharp part upper parts of the triangles are pointing outside the inner circle, and there is a small hexagon shape in the middle of the circle.

Could it be!?

“What, what is this? A magic circle!!?”

I know this thing! I may have not seen in real life but I saw thing in some of the manga I read and anime that I watch!

I stand up as I said that, being shocked, felt afraid and excitement at the same time. I don’t know what to do in this kind of situation. All I could do is stand and be mesmerize barely seeing what is going on because it’s too bright, just let my excitement in the view, first time seeing something like this. Wind blows hard around the room when that thing appeared in front of me, every thing in the room got blown away, my food also didn’t survive. After thinking about what’s happening for a bit, I get the guts to talk.

Hmmm, what should I say? Ah I know, I’ll just act as if I don’t know what’s happening and think of it as a someone is filming a prank on me. It feels too real to me, anyways.

“Hey you someone who knows who! I didn’t give my permission to do filming here, or is this some kind of a prank? Stop it immediately, I swear the landlord of this place will get mad at us if you didn’t ask for permission to her, either way we all are screwed up! She lives in the same building!”

I shouted with my eyes closed and raised my right arm for blocking, because of the blinding light from the realistic magic circle like thing on the floor. I really can’t see a thing.

I didn’t really get any response but then, I felt a little dizzy. I don’t really know what happened, my body become weak. The last thing I know, is that my weakened body was sucked by a strong force and dropped, my head hit the floor inside the magic circle, it hit hard that I know it bleed and then I passed out.

After that, my consciousness came back. I hear peoples chatter, some unknown language and footsteps, what’s happening am I dying? or Am I already dead or murdered? Am I in the middle of a crime scene or something being investigated? I don’t know. I’ m too lazy open my eyes to see what is really happening around me or rather I’m too shy in crowds, I got socially awkward since back then.

I don’t feel any pain in my body so I think I didn’t got stabbed or attempted to be assassinate but my head is like going to explode, a headache is what I feel, did I sleep too much or did my head really hit that hard on the floor when I passed out? How many hours have I passed out? Or what the hell really happened after that? A robbery? I don’t think so, I don’t have any valuable items or rather were not that rich. I’m just a normal guy (no you’re a weeb!), yeah.

I want to observe and hear what are they saying for a little more time but it’s tiring too just lay down here in a cold floor. Anyway, I think it’s already time to be pretending dead.

1