Chapter 3 – Failed Attempt
29 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Before opening my eyes and to stand up, I overheard someone's complain against me that is laying in the floor. 

“How long does this guy plans to sleep there?” said by a deep voiced guy, sounds irritated. 

“Yeah screw that man! I got no time waiting for someone I don’t know of!”
said by another guy, sounded angry.  

What the heck? Then just leave me already! I don’t need you to wait for me! I didn’t even tell you to wait for me in the first place! 

“Can’t we just leave him out here?”
said by a girl. 

Guhh! That hurts, hearing it coming from a girl! Nah, whatever, I already got used to it. I already trained for it, my kind of training is getting already rejected 20 times from confessing to the girl, hearing heartbreaking words, that’s not actually training but I just called it training to break my confidence. I already stop forcing myself to get a girlfriend after that. 

I promised my self that if I ever got reincarnated in other world or somewhere, I will screw all girls I meet, but still it got to my nerves huh? Her voice is beautiful, so I think she’s beautiful. There's a lot of questions in my head like, "I wonder if that’s the cause? Anyway where really am I? Why is there a lot of people in my room so suddenly?" I don’t remember inviting any.

“No! You guys are heartless!? What if he's just tired?
said by the same soft voiced girl, with a angry tone directed to the other 3 person. 

Woahh, someone is defending for me? Ah I can now die peacefully really. Plus the voice is quite soft, it’s too cute my heart will melt in no time if I keep hearing her voice! You’re now my Goddess! I’m your servant, stepping on my face is my greatest pleasure!

The guy seems become more pissed. 

“Tsk, whatever, go wake him up already!”

I got little irritated at his attitude, even though I haven't seen him yet. 

What a forceful guy! I swear I’m gonna punch your face later! Don’t you dare order around my Goddess!

After that someone grabs me and shakes me slowly to wake me up and whispered to my ear saying.
An eargasm. 

“Hey, wake up, if you keep sleeping there they'll get mad at you even more.” said by the same soft voiced girl that tried to defend me.


Your voice is too soft ma'am, I'm really going to fall sleep with that. 

So I had no choice but to wake up. I guess it can’t be helped, I already slept enough in this cold floor I might get sick. It’s time to see my Goddess!

Before my attempt to open my eyes, I felt that girl waking me up lifted my head a little with her small soft hand palm and then put it into something like pillow? I’m not sure but it got me excited somehow! Is this this what they call a lap pillow? Is my Goddess giving me a lap pillow? Ahhhh, my mind is screaming nonsense endlessly, my heart skipped a beat,  I  also suddenly can hear my own heartbeat. I don’t even know what’s really happening though, that’s weird, or rather I’m weird. Getting fired up into something I’m not really sure, my imagination you better not be betraying me lol. But right now it the real time to wake up. 

I planned to pretend to slowly open my eyes, and then say, "Am I dead? Are you a Goddess? Ah what a beautiful moment is this, I have no regrets now that I’m being handled by a beautiful Goddess like you." That’s it! 

After that, I slowly opened  my eyes and then I see a face of a cute girl, her lips is beautiful, and I think it’s soft.
I felt like  I wanna kiss her. 

“Whoa, a little girl?” It came out of my mouth uncontrollably, calling her like that made me feel pathetic and a failure. 

No! I’m no lolicon! Don’t get me wrong! She did it in her own volition!
 

What I see is a girl with blue long hair in a twin tail, and blue eye, she’s cute though, and her two mountains are quite big for her body figure huh? She passes my taste. Also she kinda looks like, a Japanese, maybe one of the cutest in her school, I loved her rose  like lips.

Suddenly I felt like she's shaking, perhaps shaking in anger. 

“What did you just said!? After my effort of defending you, that’s what I get in return? And what’s with that perverted  eyes looking at me?”

She replied while agitating with bloodthirst in her eyes and  she's really angry at what I said. 

Is she angry? Why would she get angry at me?
Yeah definitely angry. 
Clueless me thought. 

“A-a little gi--?”

I said again but hesitantly while putting a slight fake smile in my mouth, and slightly scratching my head(“chuckles, I’m in danger!”). 

She the raises her head. 

After getting the momentum she hit her forehead to mine. "Haaa!". I felt like I heard my forehead skull craked, "Ouch!".  I reacted. 

My forehead bleed a little but her didn't. 

What a hard headed girl!I think my skull is cracked! 

She then stand forcing and forced me to stand up too. I had no other choice, she overpowed me. 

She stretched her righy foot backward to gain a momentom. 

I have a bad feeling about this. 

"Take this you shit!" She then kicked me in my nuts. "AaCKK!”  then I got thrown away a little while feeling the aftermath of her kick. 

Ah, my future sons and daughters it seems like you won't be seing the world now. 

Is she related to a gorilla or something? She's strong I can't resist her strength! 

After the pain passed, I felt like complaining to her. 

"That hurts you little!!! What do you think you’re doing!?”

As her hands crossed below her chest then she looks away pouting like “Hmmp!”.

"That’s what you get from calling me a little girl, it’s rude thing to call a girl that way, and FYI I’m already 20!”

I tried to bully her for my comeback. 

“Ah, sorry you look so young also your hei---”

Before I finished my sentence, I got interrupted by her because she glared at me. It looks like a hungry lion looking at its prey.  I felt the heavy atmosphere of her gaze so I just stopped.

This is why I think I will never get a girlfriend, I say random weird stuff when talking to a girl. 

I never felt so screwed in my life more than my rejection training. 

1