Ch.?? – Unbalance
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Somewhere outside the continent of Sevetus where Arc is brought up. There is a isolated dark gloomy place which sunlight stoped to shine upon it. There is a castle surrounded by decaying trees. Thunder roars every few minutes. 

A two person talking inside a room in the  castle which a candlestick is only the light source in the room placed on a little round table between them.  Only their mouth and part of their body can be seen in the dark which is illuminated by the candles light. 

After taking a sip in the glass of wine the one person holds, he felt a massive spike of mana from one person, to his surprise, he mutter.

"A major disturbance have descended upon this world." 

"Huh? What are you suddenly talking about Erebus? Oh, Are you talking about the  hero summoning in the Kingdom of Westery? Is it this time again? Time surely flies fast, if my memories isn't betraying me, this is the 3rd time after every 100 years for humans right?"

"Yes Nyx, but the heroes are only small thing this time. They are weaker than the previous ones, even if the demon side noticed it, there's no need to make a move just to assassinate them early on. They are just another piece of humans in their war with a little higher standing than their warriors. " (Erebus)

"This person seems powerful that you took interest in just a few second of arriving. One thing the surprises is that this is the first time you commented upon the summoning. Can you fill me in with your plan? " (Nyx) 

Nyx smiled with a suspicion to Erebus. 

Erebus smirked. 

"Am I that easy to read?" (Erebus) 

"Not really. Will you help them? " (Nyx) 

"Yes, but only for a little, after all we are not allowed to interfere with them." (Erebus) 

0