Chapter 4 – Unfamiliar Place
28 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The deep voiced guy talked, I haven't seen the other persons faces because I was too focused on the girl. 

“How long do you want to keep us waiting you bastard?”

I looked at who spoke, he is a red haired guy with eye the same color as his hair, it was the same deep voice i heard. 

This grumpy guy. 

Tsk, calling people bastard when you don’t know the people. 

I just ignored him and looked around, and then I see other people standing, we are inside a big dome room. 

The red haired guy got more pissed because I ignored him. 

“Oi, you dare ignore me!?”

Other guy talked after him. 

“Don’t waste any more of your time arguing with the insect Reg.”

The brown haired guy said while shaking his head  as  tapping the red hair guy he called Reg's right shoulder then sighed.

It got me pissed of a little somehow. Is this feeling called "Hate at first sight?" 

Why do I see around him is sparkly? Also why do their eye color matches their hair? 

Besides me, is the litt-- ah, the cutie girl who gave me a lap pillow. She looks young but as she said she’s already 20,  have a small but matured body, she looks like a loli  from some anime I watched, plus she looks like Japanese. Not  that I’ve seen a  Japanese in front of me before. She’s still my Goddess because of her two big something, com’on you already know that, her height is lower than the average height for her age so. That’s it don’t make me remember my foolishness, no I got reasons so like I really don’t have skill in talking to girl! 

Another beautiful girl with an green eye color and a green hair color, some of her hair strand swaying down in front of her shoulder and to her back. She does not look like an Asian, rather an American. She’s taller than the first girl that kicked me in the nuts, and we got the same height I think, a slim perfect matured body!
 

Nice buddy!

Also the guy with red hair color, is a little masculine, he's the grumpy guy Reg, though and also looks like from north, a Russian? Although I have never seen one. Taller than me in an inches or so on, he’s a little handsome though, but I’m more handsome than him, what? Why should I let myself defeated?

Hold up, did I get smaller? or These 2 guys are just taller? Also, why do I have the same height with the green girl! I swear I was a lot taller than every lot of girls I met before! 

Again another guy with a little long brown hair color, not so masculine than the grumpy guy but he have a sparkly surrounding. Am I the only one seeing this? He have the looks  innocence but who knows what’s hiding in his innocent looks and looks like a French Guy, and also the same height. 

I’m more handsome than them, that is!

I thought of this as some kind of Inter-cultural Gatherings. I can understand what they are saying. I’m an Asian guy. I can still explain why I understand if the American looking girl is in the question because we have studied English in class during lower grade school, that's why I know a little, but the others. 

Also, what the heck is the language we are using? why can we understand each other? I can’t remember studying language like this.
 

I begin to be concerned that some of their body feature seems different theme than mine. Mine is so normal, especially  the hair. 

Why do they have different hair color? Did they dye their hair before all of this? I am not informed. 

I looked around again in the place we are in and there I see things.

A magic circle 3 times larger than the magic circle that appeared in my room drawn with chalk, but it’s not glowing. They drew it on the floor. They sure put an effort for this. In front of us 5 people outside the magic circle. A young beautiful maiden wearing a beautiful flowy dress, blond hair color and with blue eyes with a little tiara in her head is standing, she got the same height as my Goddess, is she a princess or something? Again I wondered why do they have different hair dye. 

I noticed them before but they didn’t interrupt us for some reason, maybe they want us to settle down our selves to not feel uneasiness?

Are we in the middle of some kind of role-play?” 

As I was looking at her in curiosity, she put a beautiful smile in her face, while she smiles, her eyes nearly can closed with that smile. Behind her are some 4 fancy armored person holding shield with a crest and sheathed sword attached in their waist, standing straight behind the majestic looking maiden. Behind them is a big door.

This place have beautiful interiors architecture I what I can see. It doesn’t have any fancy decorations but it still amazes me. This place is like it is made for something like rituals or private meetings.

As I was busy being mesmerized by the beauty of the maiden and  the place, Brown-haired suddenly asked question. 

“So, what is going on here and why are we here, princess?” 

Excitement and confusion urgently rised inside me after hearing. 

Huh? Princess? She really is a princess huh. Could it really be!? 

Her friendly looking reaction turned into serious mode, as she spoke. 

“Welcome to our castle summoned heroes, before I explain everything please follow me and let us do the explanation in front of father, the King of this Nation.”

Her eyes became somewhat teary, but she wipe it off quickly. 

Is she that nervous talking into crowds? There's onluy few of us though. 

I came into a litle conclusion, sge understand what he said, also it’s the same language she’s speaking. 

In addition to that I got slightly surprised after hearing what she said, but more than that,  the feeling of excitement slowly going chaos inside of me, like the excitement when I watch anime like Isekai things.

Yep, definitely this is not Earth. 

2