Chapter 5 – I’m different?
34 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The princess turned around and walked facing the big door, while it is slowly opening. The armored fellows  walked out of the room first, after the Princess said: “Please Heroes follow us, as I will introduce and explain to you to the king." So then we all followed her without hesitation. Even though I have a lot of questions, I just go with the flow.

As we are walking the group that I am with talked about things, we are now walking in the wide beautiful hall way. I can't believe it's really  a royal castle. We are walking on a red carpet, large chandeliers are hanging in the ceiling along of the hallway. The architecture is wonderful, I can really feel the vibe of Royalty everywhere, and a mysterious, fantasy like feeling. 

“Hey, what do you think will they say Reggie?” said by the brown-haired guy to the red-haired guy.

I still call them that because they’re still alien to me, that’s my only way to identify them right now. 

“I don’t know Ethan but, somehow it makes me excited. I've beem wanting something lime this! " Reg answered.

The brown-haired guy name is ‘Ethan’, also the red-haired guy name is ‘Reggie’. Ethan guy called Reggie ‘Reg’ a while back. Perhaps he gave him a nickname, maybe they are already acquainted before this. or they just introduced their self to each other while I am fast asleep in the floor. 

So, what about my Goddess? and the other little miss beautiful?

I'm a little worried to ask them myself because I might ask and say weird things again. That will hurt my reputation to girls. 

I didn’t notice but my gaze locked onto the green haired girl, and then got caught by her. I couldn't make it in time to pretend I'm not looking at her. 

“What are you looking at pervert insect?” 

Guuh! Another one! One more time calling me like that I’ll steal your first kiss! I swear! Not that I can really do that. 

I feel like the green hair girl is having a hard time of her life. 

Maybe she have period? 

She again added. 

“I’m really in a bad mood  now, don't dare add your ass in!”

Another violent girl appeard. i feel like every girl hates me. 

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. ” I replied and just averted my eye forward with a faked smile and continued to walk.

Some thoughts I came up again. 

Come to think of it, does she still have her first kiss saved?  

What if I kiss her, will her bad mood disappear? 

No don't even think about it self, I don't want to die yet. 

I mean she’s beautiful, there’s no doubt that she got a boyfriend, and she’s so blunt at me. Does she miss her boyfriend that it's making her in that mood? Or is she just something like called "Tsundere" ? May look like she hate things on outside but inside she cares.

“So, what’s your name? Mr. Perverted eyes guy?” asked by my Goddess and she giggled.

I don’t know but, my Goddess calling me like that seems like it healed my entire broken life span. 

“Ah, I am Arc, Arc Lexus, you can call me Arc or whatever. After all you’re my Goddess, compliment me, I’m all yours to command!."

After hearing my reply, smiled at me. 

Guhh, that caught me of guard there! 

She also introduce herself and the told me about the others.

“Nice to meet you Arc, I’m Nakiri Ayame, from Japan, this girl is Wendy Stanford from US Country, the green haired girl. That is Reggie Silva from Europe Country, the red-haired guy. And that guy is Ethan Aubert from France the brown-haired guy.”

“Hey, don’t that guy me!” Reggie.

“Sorry I couldn't help it.” She giggled.

Excuse me what? They’re from different countries also is their name fitted in their own country? At least Nakiri Ayame is.

I dared myself to ask what been on my mind. 

“Ahm, why are we from different countries? Is this some kind of exchange cultures event or something like? And what is this language we are using we seem to understand each other?” 

She took a deep breath for a moment before starting to speak. 

“I don’t know too, I’m just walking alone in the street to the train station from school to go home, I felt strange because the streets are empty, no other people around me and then suddenly my body freeze, I tried moving but then I saw a blue colored magic circle below me, it’s like the magic circle I saw in one of the anime I love watching. I felt dizzy and then I woke up inside this big magic circle  with these guys. Don't call me a little girl again or I'll smack you, it's just that my body shrunk after that, the others also have noticed that something have change in their bodies. We wake up at the same time so we talk a little bit and then came to a little conclusion. We experience and saw the same thing before we got here. Reg saw a red magic circle, Ethan saw a brown magic circle, and Wendy saw a green magic circle. Also, our hair and eye color changed according to the color of the magic circle we saw. How about you, what color did you see? I mean, I think it’s obviously black, right? Black is your hair color and your eyes huh? They're a little different, are you perhaps in the middle of Chuunibyou stage? ? What is the color of your hair before this happened? Also, you can call me by my first name without honorific, are you familiar with Japanese culture even a little? Also, I think you are because you look like someone who’s obsess in anime. 

 Ayame said.

====

*In others perspective, Arc has a heterochomic eye, it's a disease but in this I applied it as a  feature magic eyes, it has something to do with *Chuunibyou1A Japanese slang term which roughly translates to "Middle School 2nd Year Syndrome". People with chuunibyou either act like a know-it-all adult and look down on real ones, or believe they have special powers unlike others.2 source:https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Chuunibyou

====

Somehow, there's part of what she said that I didn't catch. Aren’t you a little talkative one my Goddess? According to what I heard is that Japanese peoples are not that talkative with strangers?

I experiences the same thing that happened to them. A magic circle, but I don’t think there’s a color. I saw only a blinding light that illuminated my whole room. It’s only a normal magic circle, I think? I wonder what’s the meaning of that. The change in hair color doesn't seem to affected me, afterall this the natural hair colors of us in Earth, right? Why did she even ask? How the heck did they’re hair and eye color changed after they got her, and it also the same light color of the magic circle they saw. 

Don’t tell me, I’m a special!? 

I asked another question, just to confirm. 

“Ah, this is the natural hair color of us everyone on Earth, right? I don’t think there’s a color on the magic circle I saw. What of it?”

“Yes, bu--”

Ayame’s about to answer my question but the princess talked, we reached another big door.

We passed many crossed way without me noticing, I unconsciously followed there while talking to Ayame. On the hallway which leads to other rooms, we finally reached this another big door. The castle is spacious, I think I’ll easily get lost when I try to wander around here.

The princess raised her right hand as a sign to halt, so we stopped. The armored guy positioned themselves lining up in front of the doors both sides, and they faced their  guy  in the other side. 

The Princess again changr facial reaction into serious mode,as she is preparing her short speech. 

“Your Highness, this is Princess Elize Nicole Louise Westly, the summoned heroes are here, I successfully summoned but, I summoned 5.”

I feel a litte cringed. How can she say that with a serious face? If this isn't just a role play no, even if it is i can't do that! I guess I'll just accept how things are right now. 

After that the big door budge and slowly opened….

1