Chapter 4
87 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I punch Grey Rat high to the sky and leave the minion to Adrian. Before Grey Rat could fall down, I appeared next to him and punched him down. As I punch him to the ground, the impact creates a massive crater.

However, to my surprise, the rocks around him begin fused to him.

"That is his power! He is a Geokinesis! He can control the earth five meters around him."

I can see the Grey Rat begin to gather the rocks around him, and suddenly a golem creature appears in front of me.

"Die! Motherfucker!"

I can see him swinging his hand toward me. However, the speed is so slow I easily dodge his attack.

"You are dead! Do you hear me?!? I will mutilate your body! I will rape you! Do you hear me?!? When I get that woman, I will rape her! I will break her!"

I don't know what is happening, but something inside me snapped. I fly toward the center of the golem and punch it with all my strength. My punch broke all the golem, and I immediately saw Grey Rat fly out of the golem. From the state of his body, I can already see that all of his ribs are broken, and some of his bones are already stabbing his heart.

Before he crashed into a building, I already appeared next to him and grabbed his neck with my hand.

"Hah! Ha… Ha… You have done it now… motherfucker… T-the Grey Cross will kill you! Y-You, hear me! Kill you!"

Before he could say anything, I snapped his neck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to the Metahumans Online message boards.

You are currently logged in, Tinker God

You are viewing:

• Threads you have replied to

• AND Threads that have new replies

• OR private message conversations with new replies

• Thread OP is displayed.

•  Twenty  posts per page

• Last ten messages in private message history.

• Threads and private messages are ordered chronologically.

♦ Topic: A New Thread

In: Boards ► Places ► Yastar ► New Port Discussion

Reave (Original Poster) (Verified MRT Agent) (Veteran Member)

Posted On Apr 10th, 2009:

|Villain Announcement|

Last week, the villain known as Grey Rat was killed by another villain called Behemoth (Temporary Name). This dangerous villain has help from Bolt, a well-known villain who robs many people, including a bank.

Behemoth kills Grey Rat after rescuing a young woman that is now designated as a villain for joining Behemoth and Bolt's group.

This is the power classification of Behemoth Group.

|Bolt|

|Mover: 4| {Upgraded}

|Striker: 3|

|Brute: 2| {New}

A dangerous villain that can run at high speed and can easily dodge a bullet from an AK-47. He also can use his enchanted punch to attack. This punch can kill a normal human with ease.

The MRT also noticed that Bolt could take more damage than a normal human can while running around.

|Behemoth|

|Brute: 10|

|Thinker: 5|

|Mover: 8|

|Striker: 5|

Behemoth is a new S-rank villain that has a dangerous set of power. He can take a tinker bullet right to the head, and the enchanted sword from Chevalier, who is well known, can cut through anything.

Not only durability, but Behemoth also has an enchanted strength that can destroy hero Shell armor with his punch. Lastly, he has the ability to heal other people.

|Huntress| {Temporary Name}

|Unknown|

A new metahuman was rescued by Behemoth and Bolt. The MRT will be grateful if you can give us any information about this metahuman.

(Showing page 1 of 12)

►Golden_Thinker_Machina (The Guy in the Know) (Veteran Member) (Not a thinker)

Replied On Apr 10th, 2009:

Once again, the MRT in New Port decided to throw an innocent metahuman down and branded them as a villain.

And for once, they admit that Behemoth and Bolt are rescuing an innocent metahuman from getting kidnapped by the Grey Cross Gang.

|Video| |Video| |Video|

The first video is a CCTV record before the fight between Behemoth and Grey Rat. As you can see, the Behemoth only fights after they let the young woman rest. That is a video I can get from my source showing that both Bolt and Behemoth are not villains.

Someone posts the second video after they get healed by the so-called villain—the same as the third video. In the third video, you can see the old man even kneeling in front of Behemoth after he healed the old man.

I did not say that Behemoth is not dangerous. In fact, it is the opposite. He is very dangerous, but I don't think he is a villain, but it is just my opinion anyway.

►Aloha (Wiki Warrior)

Replied On Apr 10th, 2009:

Once again, the MRT decided to make New Port City worse than it needs to be. Behemoth is kind and polite. You might ask me how I know this. Well, I can answer that. I'm a cancer survivor as today I'm cured of cancer.

The reason? Behemoth healed me. I have stage four lung cancer and can only spend all my day bedridden in the hospital, but when I hear there is a Rogue that can heal me, I decide to visit them.

I know it sounds stupid visiting a rogue, but it was my only hope. Lung cancer is painful, and I cannot bear it any longer.

So I decided to go to the southern part of the city where the Grey Cross ruled and healed the so-called villain. You may be wondering how much money I need to pay for my treatment. Well, it was technically free as Behemoth agreed to do it for free, but I cannot do that out of respect for him and give him all my savings, around $120.

My parents already sent more money, but I did not ask how much.

Behemoth did not ask for money and was willing to heal you for free. If that is a villain, then the current hero is nothing but a waste.

►bothad

Replied On Apr 10th, 2009:

Can he really heal Cancer?

►Aloha (Wiki Warrior)

Replied On Apr 10th, 2009:

@bothad

Yes. I have a test result from the hospital saying that my cancer is completely gone.

►bothad

Replied On Apr 10th, 2009:

Check PM.

►Char

Replied On Apr 10th, 2009:

Holy Shiet! Look at those powers! That Brute alone can make him an S-rank metahuman.

End of Page.  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

♦ Topic: A New Villain in Town

In: Boards ► Places ► Yastar ► New Port Discussion

Lo A Quest

Posted On Apr 10th, 2009:

Come on, guys. I think the MRT knows what they are doing. Like Reave said, Behemoth and Bolt are dangerous villains. They already killed many people in that fight. I just saw the news that both Behemoth and Bolt killed twenty-two people, including the Grey Rat.

(Showing page 2 of 12)

►Chrome

Replied On Apr 10th, 2009:

Twenty-two men open fire at Behemoth and Bolt in the middle of a city filled with people. I almost died from a stray bullet.

Take your MRT ass kissing on the other thread.

►Lo A Quest (Original Poster)

Replied On Apr 10th, 2009:

They open fire because Behemoth and Bolt are on their way. If they did not get on their way, those people would not open fire.

►Chrome

Replied On Apr 10th, 2009:

So you mean to let those people kidnap a new metahuman and let them make her their slave? Yeah, fuck off.

►Xyloloup (Moderator)

Replied On Apr 10th, 2009:

Watch what you write, guys! I don't want to give a warning or ban hammer, I'm too lazy right now, but I will do that if this continues.

►xHx_Lordan_xHX (Irregulars)

Replied On Apr 10th, 2009:

I wonder if Behemoth can make me more human? I want to walk with two legs if I can.

If only he was in America. He will make a fine hero. I hear the MRT in New Port City is the worst. I also hear the director of New Port MRT is a racist. That is the reason why the MRT did not get much personnel.

►Answer Key

Replied On Apr 10th, 2009:

Heh, that is true.

At the last press meeting, the director blatantly said that he hates Metahumans. What kind of Director does that?!? You are a leader of a group of Metahumans, for god sake.

End of Page.  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12

4