Chapter 3: Master? Who? Me? Oh,
221 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*BEBEP* *BEBEP* BEBEP*

 The usual morning dew, the humidity of the air, and the repetitive clock that destroys the long rest, my mind was devoured by an aching pain, which made me unable to think calmly. Raising from the stone-cold bed, the sunlight came flashing through the broken window.

Broken window?

Before I knew it, the pain in my head went away, like that annoying clock that ends my dreams. To think that this whole situation isn’t a dream, it made me shiver in fear but at the same time, somewhat delighted. 

Looking at the map, there were no enemies around me so far and below it displayed the time of today, it was past noon, I still have time to collect necessary things like food and water. I stood up, double-checking my equipment and my body, there wasn’t any problem other than exhaustion.

I don’t know what happened when I tried to receive the everlasting book, but there weren't any changes in my body, which made me relieved. There is no debuff inflicted on me, and my HP and mp are still the same, however, it seemed that I leveled up.

Name: Ansel

Level: 2              |              Rank: 1       

Class: Supporter Lv.1            

Subclass: Card Summoner Lv. 1

Job: Marksman Lv1

Subjob: Gunner Lv.2

Title: Liar among liars, Sinister Hidden under a mask

Lyx platinum [0]
Lyx Gold [2000]
Lyx Silver [0]

HP: 2,020

MP:  3,515

To think that is only what I receive from leveling up, not to mention I solo killed at least 47 goblins at level 1 and it seems all my status raised by 0.50, what a rigged game. This game is either made extremely difficult or the opposite, and speaking of goblins, I just ran away from the loot, right. I forgot about it since my excitement and disgust overwhelmed me, I should probably check if the loot is there or might have despawned.

Thinking so, I decided to walk my way to the top, but before that, I must check every floor room just in case if there are some food and water, I must secure them quickly since I don’t have those necessities on me.

However, before I could take a step forward, a monotone voice echoed inside my mind.

“The Everlasting guide has automatically activated and waits for further instructions” It was a robot’s voice since it is very identical, it didn’t even try to coat it with a female or male voice.

I look around in worry, yet I am the only person who is currently present in this hall. I was lost in my thoughts, trying to find a way to answer my question, but returning to what the voice introduces, it appears to be a function from the everlasting guide.

“Everlasting guide? From the one I have received as a reward?” I questioned, gazing at the pebbles on the ground.

If any person was here, there is no doubt that people would think of me as someone who had gone insane, wait for a person? Is someone has similar situations as me, or am I just alone? This is a way more important question than finding out what happened since I could simply ask some person and get an answer!

Or rather, I can ask this everlasting guide!

“Yes, you are correct.” It replied inside my mind “Suggestion, changing my name to what you see fit, could lessen the burden on calling me”

A name? I sucked at those, but the only name that comes inside me is…

“Anya” I blurted it out unconsciously, at this point, I cannot take it back “You’re name starting from now on is Anya”

Basing from the name “Everlasting”, this function might have infinite duration, and it reminded me of an RPG game that repeats the scenarios of the world no matter how hard the main character does, the fairy named “Anya” fulfills her role as support throughout their never-ending story. 

“Understood, changing the name to Anya as Master’s desires” Somehow, her voice changes into a calming female. Not too high or loud, but at the gentle spot.

Did it change because her name is girly? Not that I am bothered with it nor even question it. I’m only worried if she suddenly appeared out-of-nowhere with a bountiful female body, that scenario will be totally weird.

“Also, I will let you know that I hate formal speech, and call me ‘Ansel’ instead of a master” I drew the line. 

Not that I hate being in the position of a leader or higher, it makes me limit the way I have to act. I opened my mouth unconsciously and yawned, it seems that I have taken too much time talking, the night will come soon, I better start working.

“Yes, Master Ansel,” She said.

I immediately rebuke, “It’s ‘Ansel’ only, not Master Ansel” 

“Yes, Master Ansel” She replied in a monotone voice, her gentle female voice had vanished to nowhere.

Although it made me snapped, there wasn't anything I could do. It appears that it is programmed the way it is, but it's not like other people could hear her right? Or am I just positively thinking things… Maybe, no. I hope so.

 

 


Ashtal: Yes~! This series will now be continued, Yehay! However, there are slight changes that have to be done before this series continues, the main character's name, it was kind of edgy, so I changed it. The progress on this chapter, have to change it since I forgot to add the new character, and what else... Oh! And the system of the Genesis world, should I write a whole chapter of it like last time, or when just the story progresses it. 

Write a whole chapter of the system or naah
  • Yes! Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Naaaaaahhh Votes: 2 13.3%
  • The gentle, the wild, and the poll you don't know what to pick Votes: 7 46.7%
Total voters: 15
3