4 – [Azura Stellaris] Debut stream~! Nice to meet you!
7.4k 31 195
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Play: The Past (Copyright Free) - 8 Bit Lofi Hip Hop by Tad on]

A nostalgic and Japanese inspired 8 bit soundtrack. When it played, the default black background faded out, revealing a room.

It was bare, with only a bed, a window, and a closet along with a single door leading out. But it was warm and bright, with soft light shining in through the window and revealing hints of sakura petals drifting past outside.

But most importantly of all, there was a beautiful young woman sitting there on a black gaming chair.

Long blue hair with soft bangs framing a delicate face. Enchanting eyes that were the same color as the sakura drifting past outside, but with a faint trace of blue mixed with them.

Her outfit wasn't anything elaborate. A gray sleeveless dress-shirt and jeans were all she wore. But while casual, it only seemed to add to her charm, especially as she shifted her pink lips into a soft smile.

[CallMePapi] Time to simp. Hard.
[digitalaspect] I saw this on recommended... A new indie VTuber?
[classyuncle] Whoa! super high budget!

The young woman waved and said, "Thanks for coming~! I'm Azura Stellaris. It's a bit of a mouthful, so you can just call me Azu if you want. Heehee."

[Glaive] WHAT IS THIS ADORABLY CUTE CREATURE?!
[quirkyhire] Hnngh?!
[squarepoet] Holy crap. Isn't this better than any other VTuber out there?!

Azura laced her fingers together and let out a shy smile. "Thank you for being so nice... I'm new to streaming, so I'm still figuring everything out. Please be patient with me!" After that, she bowed her head.

[freeconfusion] I'll be as patient as you need!
[soulfulbrother] Yeah!
[decentshame] No worries! Messing up means you're even cuter!

Azura raised her head and then giggled, covering her mouth with her hands.

[punctualdeposit] It doesn't seem like you're new to streaming...
[basicbro] Yeah, that gear looks super expensive
[Anumi] ...Isn't this Project MirAIs software? Where the hell did you get this?
[VIMS_bot] has banned Anumi.

"Gasp!" Azura shook her head and said, "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to accidentally ban someone!"

[trashystudio] lol
[erraticworker] Even the bots are simping
[brokenaspect] Azu-chan is super cute!

"Um..." Azura pursed her lips and clicked around a few times, but then she sighed. "...I don't know how to fix this." She bowed her head and said, "I'm sorry, Anumi-san! I didn't even see your message, but I hope you don't mind!"

[unequaltraffic] Meh. It's just a ban.
[protectivemall] That guy can still watch. It's fine.
[heartfuldelivery] Lucky bastard got her attention!

"Oh! You don't need to fight for my attention." Azura smiled and said, "Just being here with me makes me suuuper happy! I only thought I'd have one or two people watching, but there's a hundred of you!" She placed her hands over her heart and smiled. "Really, I'm glad."

[tubbytraffic] AAAAAHHHH
[tactlessmeal] Why can't I throw my money yet?!
[quietkid] Azu-chan is too cute!

"Cute?" Azura blushed and laced her fingers. She averted her gaze and then shyly glanced at the screen. "That's the first time someone called me that... It's nice."

[judgmentalassumption] ded
[flusteredmood] Azu-chan too strong
[lamephrase] *Welp. Time to ruin my sleep schedule again.*

Azura was quiet for a while, smiling happily at the screen. And then she said, "Oh! I should do something. Um... I didn't really have a plan for today's stream. But if you have any requests, I can do some things for you!"

[lamephrase] Show feet.
[bigmood] Hand reveal, face reveal done. Feet reveal!
[adolescentwords] YES!

Azura turned a bright red and then looked away. "T-That... It's a bit too soon for that, don't you think?"

[finepenalty] Too soon?
[steadyexit] LET'S GOOOOO!
[jazzhands] THAT'S A YES!

Azura twirled her hair, giggling. "Um... Anything else?"

[freeaffair] Your voice is super nice!
[neglecteddecision] Ooh! Can you do moe moe kyun?
[maleaccident] Yeah! Super cute Azu-chan go!

"Moe moe kyun? Oh!" Azura nodded and said, "I can do that! Give me one minute..." She stood up and adjusted the camera to show her whole body. As a result, it revealed her wearing a pair of simple gray socks.

[rapidestimate] Darn it!
[triflingguidance] No feet reveal today...
[psychoticrevenue] She's doing it!

Azura let out a bright smile and then brought up her arms. "Moe moe... kyun~!"

A perfect heart, traced out with her hands over her chest. A bright smile. A slight tilt of her head, a cutesy pose...

In short, a direct super effective attack.

[thisgarbage] wferrf3
[hideousagency] Gah!
[widesuck] D-D-Dangerous...

Azura giggled and sat back down. "Was that good enough?"

[neighborlycounty] Too good!
[farflungjuice] You're a natural!
[privatenation] Spill the beans. What anime characters have you voiced?

Azura shook her head. "I'm happy you think I'm that good, but I'm not a famous seiyuu... Ooh, but you think I could be one? Heehee..." She smiled and said, "That makes me happy."

[formalidea] I don't buy it.
[tiresomedrawer] Azu-chan is too good!
[positivetheme] Ooh, can you sing us a song?

"A song?" Azura hummed. "I can do that, but copyright... Oh, I know! I'll just sing a parody!"

[absentfather] A parody?
[carelesswhisper] ???
[breathlessgasp] That's... technically fine?

Azura giggled and said, "This is going to be a bit silly... but I hope it's fun! Give me one minute..."

[necessaryreading] Ooh!
[drynamicpriest] A classic!
[validcustomer] Wait, but she said it's going to be a parody...

Azura cleared her throat and then closed her eyes. A somber and serious expression, making her look like an angel in quiet prayer. And then...

She started to sing.

[Play: A Cruel Angel's Thesis - TV Size]

*

Like a kind angel blessing all of history.
Come now young girl and try not to cause misery!

Azure winds tearing at your heart, they cut deep into your smile to make frowns.

But you take it again, saying you're just a simp
And laugh as I grind my heels in you.

Slowly, something's peeking out. You're trying to hide it but I still find out.

Yes it's clear as can be, though it seems you can't see
That I just love rule 43.

But someday I think that you'll find out the truth you've been keeping inside all this time.

That though you're horny the girls you all like in the end may turn out to be guys.

This cruel thesis a masterpiece of misery
Will soon take flight and write a page of history

Surging pathos- No in the end it's just ero
Take your memories and throw them into the wind

Come on young boy just whip out your sword and let's see
Will you last or will you just bow before me?

*

The song ended.

When it did, Azura opened her eyes and then giggled.

[velvetybeyond] ...Did we just get roasted?
[cageyjudgment] That was beautiful. But the lyrics...
[disgustingtask] SIMP WHEN?!

195