Free Trial of the Parasitic Form
472 37 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

- From Ashers’s point of view-

As the Boss and its subordinates dragged Lucy to a deeper part of the forest Asher was Using his now evolved skill (Hive Mind lv2) which came from the skill (Multi-Thought Process). He used it to control the bodies of his strongest hosts and kept them at a distance.

Just as they arrived at a little clearing in the forest Asher decided to stay put and see if the bandits would drop any info on why they kidnaped Lucy, and to guess their strength but…

“Boss, the contractor said that we must wait for 5 days plus the time to arrive there so he is clear of suspicion, but he didn't say anything about “testing the merchandise” right?”

At that moment something snapped inside Asher's mind, he remembered a small fraction of his worst memory, yet that small fraction was enough to make the insanity of Asher surface again.

He took control of Lucy's body and used the skill (Poison lv4) and created a small and invisible paralysis poison cloud, yet by making it a small cloud he could increase the potency of the poison more efficiently.

He then proceeded to use the skill (Acid lv4) to burn away the rope that tied Lucy.

“I will protect Ruby, I won't let that happen to her ever again…”

While he is in the insane state he couldn’t perceive Lucy anymore, instead, he saw her as Ruby, his ####

‘All of you come here ’

With that simple command, all the monsters and animals that were waiting closely surrounded Asher and the bandits while waiting for further instructions.

Yet before the bandits could react the poison took effect and they fell on the grass, except for the boss, but even then, it only took 5 seconds for him to fall too.

Asher approached the group of bandits and made a sadistic smile, after all, he couldn't contain his happiness from imagining all the ways he could torture them.

“Fufufu, don't you look adorable? lying on the ground without even knowing what is happening, let's see… you, the short and ugly one, you were the first one to suggest raping Ruby right? Well, Ruby does have a beautiful appearance, that is something I will admit, but what should I do~? I know! I shall punish those sinner eyes of yours!”

He decided to release a small fraction of his fury and insanity on the short bandit that suggested raping Lucy. He then proceeded to create two bubbles made of acid and release them on the ugly eyes of the bandit.

“Ghaaaaaa!!!!!!!”

“Urgh! You are very loud! now the next thing will be your tongue!!”

The scream annoyed Asher a lot and made him even more furious, so he decided to pull out his tongue to silence him.

“Ahh… that is much better!”

After ripping out his tongue all the screams subdued as the mouth of the bandit was filled with blood, but in the middle of his enjoyment, some notifications appeared.

[The goddess ### has allowed for the user to get temporarily the form (Parasite) along with the skill (Forceful DNA Alteration)]

[The system has detected a high amount of insanity on the user's mind, the system will now proceed to subdue the high concentration of insanity]

[The process has been limited by the command of the god ### and goddess ####, the system will proceed to subdue a limited amount of insanity]

Asher didn't mind the notifications but with his small amount of sanity left he noticed the skill (Forceful DNA Alteration), and decided to try it out on the bandits.

Whenever Asher uses the (Poison) skill he generates a small portion of himself, and with that small fraction of himself, he invades the lungs and skin of the bandits with the new form (Parasite).

It only took a few seconds for them to get infected, likely because of their low hygiene.

Asher then looked at the bandit that looked like he was about to die and activated the skill (Forceful DNA Alteration) but another notification appeared.

[While using the skill (Forceful DNA Alteration) the host has a 50% chance of instant death, 30% chance of insanity, and 20% chance of monsterization}

Asher once again activated the skill but now a different panel opened

[ Please select the DNA that you wish to insert:
Silver Wolf - Globing - Orc - High Orc- Slime - Elemental Manti--]

The list went on and on with different species names, yet all the species that appeared were the ones of which Asher had infected

He selected the “Horned Rabbit” DNA but the Bandit died shortly after selecting the option.

The next bandit went insane and attacked the closest bandit

‘That is no good, I still have to experiment on these pigs, I can't let him die yet...’

“Now, now we can't have that… sit still!!”

Asher did that out of instinct but was slightly surprised to notice that the insane bandit listened to him.

Using the skills (Skill Sharing Lv 4) and (Limb regeneration) which evolved from (Natural Healing) he healed the half-eaten bandit.

Asher selected the “Horned Rabbit” DNA again and this time it worked.

Asher didn’t want to have a bandit that tried to harm lucy so he disposed of him

“Kill him”

After that, it was just Asher having fun while experimenting with the bandits. In total only 4 transformed into monsters, 2 went insane and 7 died.

The only one left was the bandit’s Boss

“So~ what are your last words Mr.Boss~?”

Asher decided to play with the Boss to see his angry face before trying a special experiment on him, it was another function that appeared beside the option to select DNA, it was the “Random” option.

[Success chance 50% Fail chance 50%]

[If successful, the host will be injected a random DNA of any known entity on the world of Mor, the chance of success for the current level is: SS-0.1%, S-1.9%, A-8%, B- 12%, C-20%, D-28%, F-30%]

[If Fail then a completely random DNA of the user's system will be erased. The erased DNA cannot be collected again until 2 years had passed]

[Congratulation you successfully injected a random DNA, the random DNA is the B rank (Hellhound), the Hellhound is now available on the Infection System]

After those notifications appeared the bandit Boss started to transform but…

[ the god #### and goddess ## has canceled the restrictions, the system will now proceed to restore the user's sanity]

[ Because of the high quantity of insanity the system will forcefully shut down the user’s consciousness]

And with that everything went black for Asher

Because of the Terms of Service for Scribblehub that says that I can't publish any s*xu*l content on a character that is -18 years old I won't be able to publish the next chapter, that content is necessary to explain Asher's insanity, so I made this poll, I will wait 3 days for it to close and won't publish anything of the main story while that happens, but I will publish 2-3 extra chapters

how should i add that content for the next chapter?
  • Tell it on a round about way (leave it to the readers imagination) Votes: 9 75.0%
  • Find another web page to publish the chapter Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Erease that part of the story and replace that ( this will take a long time to make) Votes: 1 8.3%
Total voters: 12 · This poll was closed on Oct 12, 2021 10:07 PM.
12