(13) ” i Wanted to Look Like a Macho Man…”
370 7 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I feel like I'm in a dream, I passed from being the “useless daughter of the lord of the Crest Family” to being the “talented daughter of the lord of the Crest Family” and all that is thanks to Asher, he made it so I could use magic and swordsmanship, something I couldn't do before, I also made many wonderful memories with him over the last year, after all, he helps me on many things on my everyday life, he helps me study, practice magic and swordsmanship, and whenever I'm bored or I’m about to go to bed he tells me many fun and interesting stories.

But that happy dream was banished quickly because yesterday I was kidnapped by some bad people and Asher had to kill them, even though he was using my body to do that, I could see, hear and feel everything that was happening, but… that is not what I'm upset about, what I'm upset about is that he had to dirty his own hands for me.

‘Ever since I met him all he has done is help me, yet… he still had to dirty his hands with that lowly maggots blood’

I now have a goal in life, I will become strong, strong enough so I can live freely with Asher. But as I was having that thought I was blessed by a beautiful and cute voice.

{“Lucy!!!! wake up! I have amazing news! with this my pride as a man will be restored…”}

‘Cute... ‘

That is all I could think of when I heard his voice. He says that he is older than me, but that is very hard to believe when he has such a voice, yet I learned that it is a topic that I should never talk about... it is scary when he gets angry…

{What is happening? it is still very early…..}

I answered that while I sat up and began rubbing my eyes. I was in a half-asleep state before but I still didn’t want to wake up, not only that but the family’s maids would come to wake me up in the morning, the fact that she hasn't come yet must mean that it is still early in the morning.

{“Do you remember the reason I told you why you aren't able to see me ?”}

Suddenly all drowsiness disappeared and my eyes shot wide open as I paid full attention to what Asher just said. After all, I clearly remember his answer, he said that he didn’t have a physical form so I couldn't see him. At the time I didn't understand what he meant by that but now I do. 

{Yes}

‘Why has he brought this topic up again? could it be….’

{“Well, I now have obtained a way to have a physical body, well, kind of…”}

{Really!? Does that mean I will finally be able to see you?}

{“Yes! now stay there quietly and don't freak out”}

I did as he told me to and simply waited anxiously as to how he would look, and suddenly a human-shaped mass of light appeared out of nowhere, but the light only lasted for a few seconds and it quickly took the form of a human-like boy.

He looked about my size with a white skin tone just like mine, he had bright green hair with one green left eye and one red right eye, he was wearing a bright green long-sleeved shirt with a hood, but that shirt only covered the upper half of his torso, instead, he was wearing a light blue shirt underneath it, he had dark blue fluffy-like pants with some weird looking green shoes. Apart from that he was wearing some golden circles connected to a U thing on his head, his mouth is covered by a weird crimson red mask, he was also wearing a black cloth around his neck, but outside all this weird looking clothing he also had in-human traits, he had a black horn on the right side of his forehead and an O-like thing that seems to be made out of light over the left side of his head along with two wings, a bat-looking one on the right side and a white bird-looking one on the left side, and finally, a long black tail with a reverse V-like end.

Spoiler

incase it is not clear, he is wearing a sweater, sweatpants, running shoes, headpones, a metallic radiation mask, and a chocker. the in-human traits are; bat wing, horn and tail: demon. bird wing and O-like light mass: angel
This Asher's hair style   (i do not own any of these images, if the owner of these images wants me to quit them i will do so.)

[collapse]

After looking at him I decided to give my full honest opinion

{You look cute….}

-On Asher’s side- 

‘What kind of sick joke is this?’

Asher who was looking forward to the effects of the skill (Spirit Manifestation), got his hopes completely crushed. he was hoping that he would be able to either choose his new look or to restore his previous appearance, yet he looked like a child, and on top of it he had a lot of unnecessary clothing and details.

‘I hoped to at last look like a tall and handsome macho man but instead, I ended up looking like this’

{You look cute….}

‘I know that she doesn’t have any ill intent with that comment but it feels like she is pouring lemon on a wound…’

The rest of the day went on like usual but there was something different today.

‘i hope that this plan works well and they don't pull some secret move or power up at the last second’

Asher had run many scenarios on his mind and he felt like his plan should work well but before that, he had to get a little information

‘Hey system, if a living being is knocked up or wounded does that have any effect on infecting it?’

Asher remembered an electronic device from before the Doomsday that still worked, it seem to be called a Gameb*y and it contained a video game where you have to go around the world capturing monsters, the weaker and more wounded they were the easier it was, so he got the idea of “would it be similar to infecting monsters and people?”

‘Looking back at it, it was around the time before the “Raid”, back when I could slack off when I went outside the bunker to scavenge on the remains of the city’

[That is correct, the user is a special entity so you get special side effects, if the host is knocked up or asleep the defense stat will be reduced by 20%, the more wounded the host is the easier it is to infect, if the host’s health is reduced to about ⅓ it would be reduced by another 30%]

‘i see, that is good, with this information the infection should go smoothly’

There are three C-rank monsters in this forest, a Trickster Arachne, a Troll, and a Graviton Panda. The reason they haven’t been exterminated is that they help keep a balance on the forest’s monster population and protect both the forest and nearby towns from monsters coming from the Dark Forest on the north. 

The Trickster Arachne stays in the center of the forest, she specializes in ice magic and on laying traps that are hard to spot unless you are a mage that can use adept magic or higher, or an A-rank adventurer or higher. She is weak physically and relies on the traps she has laid to hunt, she is capable of fighting using ice magic but will always try to stay outside from physical combat.

The Graviton Panda stays near the end of the forest close to the Dark Forest and is a more balanced monster, it attacks mainly with physical attacks and weakens its opponents with gravity magic, it can also use gravity magic to make mid-range attacks but it's very rare for that to happen.

The Troll stays in a cave that is near the beach and is the most difficult to deal with except for fire mages. It has no magic capabilities but its strength is top-notch, yet what makes him the most dangerous is its regenerative ability, even if you manage to cut one of its arms it will re-grow in about one minute, it’s only weakness is fire. If you manage to cut one of its arms with a spell like (FireBlade) it will take one whole day for it to re-grow. Outside of that, the only known way to kill them is to cut off its head.

Asher's plan is simple, he will infect the Trickster Arachne first, following that the Graviton Panda and finally the troll, from then on it's the second stage of the plan; use these tree monsters to infect the rest of the forest.

‘Arachnes are active during the day so the best time to attack should be at midnight’

And so, Asher got ready to attack the three monsters.

i though i published this yesterday but it seems i forgot but here it is, you know what they say "better late than never". P.S. what happened to the cute Lucy? i feel like i created a monster....

11