Dire consequences…
38 6 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

C2 part 1

Lan Wei had already confirmed that there is something wrong in the hospital the moment he arrived. He felt the familiar netherworld energy in thick concentration. He thought he and Xing had born in the same world. Seems like all his anticipation were for nothing.

"Lan Chen. This child ?"

The question directly blocked Lan Chen's upcoming words.. After a moment of silence ,with firm determination​ he strangely said,

"My son…"

Silence…dead silence...

"He's our son."

 Lan Chen's calm sound faintly echoed in the gloomy room...

Meanwhile, the kid who was swapped from the identity is watching the uncomfortable girl closely without blinking while silently probing her soul with his god's aura.

 If it had been any other soul, he didn't even need to bat an eyelid. Unfortunately there are no ifs. 

Yin Xing is very powerful. Their fights all ended in draws when Yin Xing only had half of his own primordial spirit. Although he had caught up to Xing's formal power now, once Yin Xing recovered they will be of same footing. Every speck must be handled carefully.

If a soul has Xing's primordial energy in it, it only means one thing.

The little girl in front of him is not newborn or reincarnated. She is an old stray ghost who is manipulating the power of primordial origin to achieve eternal life.

 ' Yin Xing is the lord of nether world. The power inside her must have given her some type of netherworld privilege token. I must not allow it to continue any further! An ant trying to become dragon!? '

Suddenly, a gentle feeling warped his mind.

He felt a soft, gentle embrace in his soul. And a slow, soothing voice asked him in an astonished voice.

"Yi ?"

The situation was unexpected. Lan Wei gasped in surprise.

This response finally stirred the sleeping origin pearl inside the girl's soul.

"Yi ? Is that you ? It's you ! I will never mistake your origin trace. Yi ?"

*******

#####********#####

"I know you are not simple."

A tall man knelt in front of a newly built tombstone, holding a child in his arms.

He gently stroked the child with his long, slender, beautiful fingers while talking slowly ...

"In the end, he still left ......

It has been so many years. Every day, every night, every moment he was actually full of hope. Hoping that he can stand up one day. He can talk to me heartily one day. He wanted to share every moment with me... Furthermore, he... He always believed that there will be a day for him, for us... That was the motivation he had for all those painful torture treatments. Yet he still ...."

'LAN SHIN'

Looking at the erected blue marble carved with his beloved one's name, Chen let his tears flow freely and continued in a daze...

" Shin used to say that after he recovers he wanted to adopt a baby boy to be our son. It was always something that he looked forward to. He said that he wanted to hear the child calling him 'dad'. He wanted to watch the child growing up.  He wanted to witness the child's blooming future . I will not forget his eyes when he said that. Even though every passing days constantly reminded us of our situations, he still hoped...."

Chen again fell silent. Lan Wei don't know how long, the morning sun had already moved far away from where it was. 

While Lan Wei calculated what to do next , Chen again began to talk, mindlessly mumbling like an old man.

"It was a few years at first... It became few days...then only for a day, hours, for a few minutes, seconds....he didn't let the time disappoint him in his increasingly desperate situation... Time to time he would try to calm me instead....he said that, if he ever got a chance to groom a son, he will name him Lan XiWei (hoping to be lucky one day)*... I am fulfilling this wish of ours for him......"

Lan Chen's emotional words stuck onto Lan Wei's newly formed human sentiments... He felt his heart sour… 

The blue sky instantly became gloomy with dark clouds lurking into every corner, threatening to befall at anytime...

 "Biologically I am your big brother. Shin is your third uncle. People say that our relationship is disgusting. Or forbidden ... 

I have always heard something like, "how can someone fall in love with their father's brother? Or how can people fall in love with their brother's son?... Even though we are uncle and nephew, we are actually comrades. Shin had never approved me of calling him uncle. He hated it. We were good friends from little. We grew up together... Childhood sweethearts' to life partners ...even though many thought it was ridiculous...."

"XiWei, do you think like that too? I know you can understand what am I talking about ... Please don't hate us in the future… Dad and father are sorry…  I admit i am selfish for him ... but I have to go. I have prepared everything for your future. Shin must be waiting for me in the underworld. I promised him. I can't delay things any further.I can't let him suffer alone anymore...daddy is sorry...."

Facing the plea and heartfelt love of someone he had accepted as his own, Lan Wei's tears finally fell...

The stuffy clouds in the sky instantly erupted and began shedding tears, crying along with thier god.

But strangely, they didn't get wet. It was as if there is a barrier above them and the tombstone, blocking all the destined water droplets to reflect away.

"Papa !"

A small cute voice sounded in Lan Chen's mind. 

'Ah !'

Chen almost threw the child in shock.

He looked at the little kid in disbelief. Then he suddenly smiled . As if he had already predicted this.

"I was correct. You are not simple. Seems like god is not completely ignoring us. Haha!"

"Papa ,you can't die. You should not die. No ,you must not try to die...You must live."

The small voice cried to him. Lan Chen looked at the child silently. Then he asked , sounding like he was holding back something desperately. Eyes red, with a hidden madness lurking at the bottom..

"Don't you ....want him ? "

"Papa..!"

"Even if you don't want him, I want him.."

Pointing at the handsome young man's photo on the tombstone, Lan Chen again asked .

"That's your daddy. Don't you want him?"

"Papa ! That's not what I mean..."

"Even you don't want him. Even his own son don't want him. " 

A sarcastic smile appeared on Lan Chen's face. Lan Wei didn't know if he was mocking himself or the whole world...

"Who said that I don't want him. It's because I want him did I say that you can't die !"

The sound again appeared in his mind. But this time in anger. 

Lan Chen's firm gaze locked on to Lan Wei. 

"You have to pay a huge price than you think for killing yourself..."

Hmm?? Lan Chen raised his eyebrows in a tangled manner.

Seeing this, Lan Wei made himself clear.

"Suicide is not the end of misery. It is the starting point. You will be throwing yourself into a fire pit. "

" Suicide has serious consequences. Not only you can't reincarnate, your worst fear will come true and the things you desired so much won't happen no matter what. "

Lan Chen's eyes widened.

" You mean..."

"Yeah...killing one self means being ungrateful for giving you a chance to live. It means disrespecting Dao of Life and Death , rebelling against Karma. Rebelling karma means you are disobeying the lord of netherworld, the god who created all human beings, including you and dad. 

It is not about obligation or punishment whatnot, souls that tried to escape karma will be detained and thier right to reincarnation will be cancelled. They will be subjected to experience what they feared most or for the reasons behind thier death, almost endlessly. 

Most of the suicided souls begs to get destroyed forever because they couldn't handle the soul torture."

It was like all his hopes are shattered. Lan Chen's body trembled uncontrollably. The extreme grief and confusion raging in his heart... It was so great that it directly affected Lan Wei. But he must continue. When there are rooms to reverse the situation, why deliver yourselves to fire pit? 

"This..this... I" 

Lan Wei hurriedly continued...

"In the case of you , since you want to accompany daddy and be with him forever in your lives, as a punishment for you, that won't happen. You will be detained and daddy may be send to reincarnate if he has enough karmic value. 

If he doesn't, he will become the source fuel for any newborn soul, completely becoming devoid of personality. Or simply pure energy. 

If he managed to get through it, as a part of your punishment, a soul that has a small similar touch to you will be created and send to the same world as daddy to become fated partners. And either of that happens, you will have witness that. So tell me ... Do you really want that ? "

********

Author's note :

MeMe : Boss, you and young master have no experience of looking after a child. How about... You giving that child to me so that I can look after him well for you? (owww..such a cute kid💃💃💃i am thinking of swapping the child)

Lan Chen working with the kid in his arms:hmm?? Xiao Wei won't make trouble. He is a good child.. we can look after him very well.

Meanwhile the lord God who saw the bad me's thoughts without even a glance : who is this outrageous beggar ? This lord God is not a person that anyone can casually touch. 

The scared witless me ,kneeling down : yes yes you are the greatest mightiest cutest mag ... magnanimous..ki.kind god...okay ! Calm down.. I won't touch you..

😛😛

3