Sending you to heal…
37 3 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

C3

"Is there ... Any way ?"

"There is."

An urgent breath escaped from Lan Chen.

"There are two ways..."

"You have two ways ?"

Lan Chen's brain is buzzing... 

"Yes, two ways. This is an important thing. You can decide which method you want...

 to save yourself, ...and daddy. "

Lan Chen's back straightened. His dark eyes revealing intense anticipation and hope.

Lan Wei looked at him through his small bean eyes. 

"I am going to tell you."

Lan Chen is like a stick right now. Wei can feel his arm muscles that are stretched to the maximum. It felt like they have reached their breaking point.

Sure enough, love is way more profound than he thought. After all, it is the origin of human creation. 

Realising something, Lan Wei stopped teasing Chen. He was astonished to find himself liking this lovesick papa of his more and more.

He readied himself when suddenly..

" XiWei, if you tell me these things, will you get punished?"

Lan Wei swallowed the words that were already at the tip of tongue and looked at Lan Chen blankly. After a moment, he smiled and laughed like a fool, tears welling up in his eyes. He hadn't expected such a question.

Who said that love is a thing only between lovers? Obviously he was the one who forgot that bonds and love has no limits. It can be of any type, to any person ,to any thing. It has no correct definition. 

A desire to protect, a desire to possess, or a desire to be together and many many more...

He is the fool here. 

"Just that... I like to be with you."

So at that time, Yin Xing should meant that feelings can be cultivated slowly and i have no restrictions or whatsoever to whom i wanted to communicate?'

And here he is, thinking that no one other than his subjects are not even worthy to see him, talk to him, no matter how powerful he is...

'Oh Yi Lan Wei ! Why are you so dumb?'

 

He was welcoming me to break my monotonous interactions between my subordinates. To show something colourful...

He wanted to show the subjects he created who don't have any other assigned purpose other than to live in any conditions. And those creations are these humans. They were created from the love . The love Yin Xing had for him. Him alone...

Realization struck Lan Wei. Suddenly he had a feeling that he and Yin Xing are the daddys'. Looking at the Papa Chen in front of him, awkwardness began filling up in his mind. It is the first time Lan Wei had felt something like this. He found it bizarre.

Sensing the strange silence of the kid ,Lan Chen sighed. And said with a smile.

"If that is the case, it is better not to say anything. I don't want you to be implicated with our problem. I will try to bear with this." 

Papa Chen had already thought it through. If he give up his life at this point, not only everything comes to worst, he will make Shin suffer too. It is better to live through this life, suffering alone for good. He can save Shin and avoid the expected troubles. As for living together, he can only hope for it in the uncertain future. Now, he should groom this unusual son of them.

Meanwhile Lan Wei had already changed his plans. He immediately contacted the sub nether world and made the situation clear to the officials. All the dealings were done while he maintained his identity as someone from trans-sub nether world. The things were done quickly. Lan Wei immediately brought away his confused daddy Shin who was only second in the long queue at that time in front of a ghost training academy.

"No...no.. i won't get punished."

Lan Wei didn't bother to explain further. A jade bracelet appeared in his hands. Suddenly Lan Chen felt his body gone numb. He felt he was breaking from something and then again merging with that something. No pain though. 

He felt his head spinning vigorously. His eyes rolled backwards. 

Lan Chen's body rose in midair. The jade bracelet attached itself onto his wrist. 

The ever vitality rune again appeared in Lan Chen's head, glowing in a pale blue colour..... It slowly seeped in...

****

When Lan Chen woke up, he was confused. He looked at the unfamiliar surroundings and wondered.

"Where am I?!"

He slowly got up from the bed and walked around a bit.

Looks like a dormitory.

Lan Chen felt a hunch. He immediately looked at his own hands. They are familiar and unfamiliar too. He looked up and what he saw was a tall handsome figure in the mirror. 

'This...this... How did this happen? Why am I suddenly in my 18 year old self? But what is this place? I was driving back with my son to home. Did...did I die? Oh no! Did something happened to him? He is a kid who knows nothing. What can he do? No, this is a dream... I have to groom my son perfectly, when the time comes I can tell Lan Shin that I fulfilled his long awaited wish for him. Lan Chen, wake up... You must wake up...'

The chaotic thoughts got interrupted when the door was suddenly banged open.

Lan Chen looked over. He almost jumped out. 

La...Lan Shin!?

The young man stood at the doorstep, hands stuffed in his jean's pockets. His shirt was wrinkled. A half smoked cigar burned in his mouth. His long bangs were covering his forehead. He stood there with a lazy demeanor, calmly looking at the bare chested young man in front of him. But his heart was not calm and lazy though. It beats crazily like it didn't want to stay in it's place even for a second. 

'What's this thing doing? Why does my heart beat this much now?'

Meanwhile, Lan Chen didn't know if he should cry or laugh... The newly recieved memories made him speechless.

'well... A school bu..bully!?'

"Hey you ! What are you staring at, you wimp? I heard that yesterday you.."

The school bully didn't get a chance to complete his words. He was tightly embraced.

His heart almost jumped out.

"You..."

The voice he desired so much to hear again broke away the little restraint Lan Chen had...

Lan Chen pressed his hand at the back of the neck and brought Lan Shin's head down to his face. Then.... he gently but powerfully pressed against the other one's lips. A pure kiss. A pure kiss with a hidden torrent of emotions...

Time passed... But it was like a frozen world for the two of them...

A gentle breeze blew up and the door banged shut.The sound snapped them out of their wonderful time. The two separated immediately. 

The pair looked at each in silence...

Lan Shin don't know what he is feeling now. He felt happy, sad, and many many other disturbing emotions. But no hate or disgust...

'Actually the kiss just now was sweet... Why do I feel like I want more?'

A dangerous smile appeared in his eyes.

Lan Chen can feel that the room is stuffed with invisible awkward bubbles. But he felt happy...

At that moment...

"System 006 is online... Mission target located... Host, welcome to the world of healing..."

A mysterious jade bracelet appeared on Lan Chen's wrist...

*************

##########

Author's notes: 

006 : plot twist detected ! Plot twist detected ! 

Me barging in.

006 : warning notice issued ! Warning notice issued for... Who is this brainless beggar ? 

Me : (howling furiously) You trashy system! Why didn't you say earlier?

###########

Author's note B 

Me : boss! Don't you think your son is too capable?

Lan Chen : what capable. He is less than 2 months old and what are you expecting from him other than sleeping all the day?

Me: boss! 😱 Don't you remember. That guy can talk! He even called me a beggar last chap...day. He send you to...

Boss: San! Don't you think you are spilling too much nonsense recently? If you keep nagging like this, you will be fired. No one will read your hard work again. Got it? 

Me: y..yes boss...

006: hehe

#The sleeping kid winked at me. #006,that trashy system laughed at me.# my bosses are pampering that scary kid. Waiting for help online. Urgent!!!

####

Yay! Chapter 3 completed. We can leave Papa Chen and Daddy Shin alone for sometime okay?! 

Next chapter, we can go to a new world with our lord god...

2