The epic meeting…
25 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a series of incidents, Lan Wei looked down. He seemed to be thinking but actually not. He had already worked out his plans.

 The rain stopped, the wind stilled, time stagnated, space distorted. Everything went on to hiatus.

 Frozen...

He slowly withdrew from the world. Back in the boundless space, that particular zone remained frozen and suddenly it became invisible. The world conciousness drifted into a senseless sleep.

Amidst the countless stars, nebulas and dust particles, Lan Wei stood in the form of a bliss. Near him, the origin pearl glowed with a bright light. 

"Have you decided?"

In place of origin pearl, now stands the exact replica of Lan Wei, but with long black hair and red eyes. 

"Yes"

"It's good that you understand it now."

"Hmm? What? Are you teaching me now?"

"Oh no! I don't dare to. Hahaha"

.....

"I long ago knew that."

"I also know that you know. Because I know."

"Yin Xing. Humans are too weak and complex. I can never be a human!"

"I didn't ask to become a human. Did I? I only said that we are a single entity, different but same. You are me. And I am you. Yi, don't you want to come back? "

"Yes, but I need to thoroughly understand your creation and you should understand mine too."

....

"Yin Xing"

"Yes?"

"I am going to play all around the planes."

"I am also going to."

"Hm? Coming with me? "

"No! It's boring here. I am going to the God realm of here. They should suffice. And later I will go and play around in your areas. "

"Okay then. I will go into your area for now. "

"Yi"

"Yes?"

"When you return, hopefully we can become one."

"We will. Then you should call me Brother, no?"

"Haha sure. You should call me too."

****

The origin pearl disappeared and the epic meeting of the two gods ended there. 

Looking at the vast expanse of space, Yi Lan Wei smiled. 

'seems like I am now more humane in speech.'

"Let's go, then"

A ghost envoy of the netherworld, who is a different Yi Lan Wei rapidly moved, tearing down the space and disappeared. 

"Anyway, I am no short of identities here."

The truth is, the netherworld didn't know the primordial origin god Mo Yin Xing, but another Mo Yin Xing who is akin to god. The life realm also don't know the supreme divine god Yi Lan Wei, but many other high and low identities of himself.

Anyway, a god is a God! It is something undefined and feared mystery for the conciousness of realm. But for the life realm, they have another story.

What is the relation between Lan Wei and Yin Xing?
  • Lovers Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Siblings Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just Two gods Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friends? Votes: 1 100.0%
  • More than friends Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 1
2