Transmigrating to the world of cursed sword (1)
39 3 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the netherworld, a desperate soul lunged towards a black mane-covered silhouette. The surrounding ghosts sucked in a cold breath as they watched this.

The figure effortlessly caught the soul, imprisoning it in a grey ball of gas. After nodding towards the high ranked officials present there, not surprisingly, the figure vanished. 

The ghosts who are oblivious to the actual situation were shocked to find that these powerful figures are not at all offended. They even sighed a relief. Soon they came to know that the mysterious figure is the legendary torturer; Dare Devil. 

No wonder! The awestruck gossipy ghosts began guessing the fate of that particular unlucky soul. The scene became extremely noisy.

****

 meanwhile, somewhere in netherworld, a soul and the mane silhouette stood face to face. They seemed to reach an agreement. 

The mane silhouette who is also called Dare Devil: The Torturer; is naturally Yi Lan Wei. This is yet his one of many identities. 

"Please help me."

"I will."  The cruel torturer is now speaking in a soothing gentle tone. 

The soul felt unconditional love and peace from him. His figure began fading away at a rate visible to the naked eye. Realising what is happening, the soul whose present name is Long Tian, looked at him with endless gratitude. His soul said it all.

The figure faded away. Looking into the nothingness infront of him, Lan Wei thought:  'Despite a weakling, you still managed to find The Dao of Compassion inside me. That alone qualifies you to recieve my help.'

*****

"Your highness the crown prince, please wake up. The emperor has ordered you into the study."

The eunuch outside repeated again.

Yi Lan Wei opened his eyes.  Realising the urgency of the situation, he didn't bother to call for dressing him up. The magnificent robes came to him and fitted itself perfectly on to his body. Opening the door, he stepped amidst the sea of nervous servants standing there. Seeing him, all of them knelt and bowed.

"Your highness!"

Nodding his head, he directly walked out leaving a fleeting sentence.

"Bring me"

The eunuch who was prepared to clamour infront of the crown prince's door in this early morning was left agape, as he didn't expect things like this to happen today. The servants are all outside. He expected to waste a lot of time for dressing up in addition to the laziness of this incompetent crown prince. 

Without wasting much time, the eunuch followed him to lead the way.

Looking at the magnificent palace walls, Lan Wei thought,

' Now I am Long Tian! The crown prince of Long Empire, the land of cursed reign. I shall bring it to glory. '

Plans are already forming in his head. Analyzing his current body, there is nothing else to say other than devilishly handsome. But this body is condemned for being lazy. He has the potential to cultivate internal strength, but chose not to do so. The emperor also didn't force him, although he will show a look of sadness and distress on his face whenever this matter is brought upon the court. The ministers also showed pity and concern on their face but inwardly they are lashing out at the incompetent ruler and the future incompetent ruler. All he care about is his plentiful love babies in the harem. But even the beauties in the harem couldn't help but disgusted at the sickly old emperor's attempt to eat young swan meat. 

The corruption is in peak and various aristocratic families are already planning to join forces to take down to Longs' reign.

But Lan Wei didn't have any plan to overthrow them. His only goal is to do his duty as a crown prince and the future emperor. And that is the cursed sword which is only known to the Long emperors of seven generations including Long Tian who is exposed to the secret at an early age. He is the upcoming seventh emperor in the cursed sword era. 

The eunuch stopped at the door of study. Opening the door, Long Tian walked inside. As expected, there was no one present there. But there was no confusion on his face. He walked to the corner facing a wall. Piercing his finger, he placed three drops of blood on the side of the wall. Without a sound, the ground beneath him opened up and sucked him in. After a moment, he realized he was infront of a mountain of steps and on top of it a small pavilion could be seen like a dot. Under the expanded conciousness, Lan Wei aka Long Tian heard rushed breaths and several tension filled voices. He closely inspected the strange force on the stair putting pressure on him. Realising that time is tight, he didn't bother with the life sucking force acting upon his body. For less than a second, he became the ghost envoy, Dare Devil. The force ran away like it met his nemesis. And at the same moment Lan Wei stood in front of the pavilion door. 

Sensing his arrival, a quivering voice called from inside,

"Come in."

Long Tian immediately entered.

2