Updating OS
478 3 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Y4 Day 166

Friday, finally. I can finish my middle school education completely, but is it worth do show that kind of intellect, as of now, I'm just an intelligent student who is beloved by the teachers, the students,,, not so much. But their opinions of me are irrelevant. When somebody asks how I was in school, they usually ask the teachers, kids are jealous and biased so the news avoids them.

It would be better if I tried to keep a better impression, but I honestly can't be bothered, they won't be of any use to me, so there is no reason for me to even try.

Anyway, I can finally start the update. I postponed it until the weekends started, I have no idea what's going to happen. So to get my parents out of the house, I used the money I took from those goons to book them a 2-day stay at a spa hotel. They think I won it off a prize. So here I am Friday afternoon all alone. Well except for the stupid dog that's hiding under the sofa.

(Insert Courage the Cowardly Dog meme) 

Now what I'm about to do is definitely insane, and just might kill me. So for the past few days, I have been writing a code, that can store my consciousness in the laptop should I fail in this update. I also put a failsafe, should the update fail, The code I made will Reboot, and bring it back to my Current OS, my body is also coded to continue working. Heart beating, lungs breathing things like that, so even if I die in the body, I can transfer my Consciousness from the laptop to my 'empty body'.

But to do that I'm going to need some serious preparations. I haven't worked out at all the last few days, I have been eating as much as I can, and using Life Return to store it. That has been going on for the last few days. so I the energy for the update and in case something goes wrong. Today is the last day, I will eat as much as I can.

I also need to make a backup of my, personality and memories, just in case, I fry myself. I have been making a code to use up all the remaining energy in my body to heal my brain at all costs should something happen to it.

So that insures that both my mind and my body have backup plans, as for my soul, well I have nothing on that front. But there is no other choice.

If I don't do this, I will be forever average, at most I can reach human perfection, but against someone in the Top 5 I will be helpless, since there is a limit to how much my body can get stronger. I could probably beat, Miriko the sexy bunny girl, but anyone above her... I would stand no chance.

For my future plans, this act will all but insure it, the potential I could achieve would be limitless.

There is no time to waver.

With a cool mind and strong will, I will advance, and I WILL SUCCEED!

~~~

As I'm laying on my bed, I'm looking at the poster my father gave me. 

Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat

Fortune Favors the Bold.. Huh..

If i come out of this alive, I'm getting that tattooed on my back.

I take a deep breath. And put my hands on the Terabyte EHD**

Beginning Update. Blue lines appear from my shoulder and slowly run to my hand, then on the Terabyte.

A few seconds later and I black out. 

###
When i came to, I find myself in a world of code. 

Wow, its like The Matrix.

I'm guessing this is either my mind or the core or my quirk.

I turn my head above and i see a massive influx of code. 

,

,

,

m̶̡̫̪͙̮͉̬̜͙̼̝̠̹͇̲̜͙̰̤͉̣̄̊͒̆̄̈̉̈́̒͌̓̃̓̈́͆͐̓͊͗̈́͜͜͠ͅh̸̛̘̗̱̤̥̘̰̯̪̲̥̘̻̍͗́̀́̽͗́̅̉̅̿̕͜ͅa̵̢̡͈͖͎̣̺̥͙̬͚̩͙̭̤̝̫̳̻̥͍̭̽͆͂͆̀́̃̈́͂̊͆͂̽̔̓̅̌̂̃̓̄͊̈́̎͝͠͠͝͝c̷̨̧͇͚͚̘͈̙̙̳͔̱̖͖̩͎͎͕̣̩̜͔͍͍͕͎̝̘̬͇̹̙̿̾͗̐̀͑͌̍̉́̾̂̈́̈́̋̓̀̀̓̎̌̄̌̽̈͌̓̍̓̕͘͜͜͝͝o̷̡̡̢̨͙͍̗̮͈̰̲̪̳̣͓͖̳̞̤͈̹̦̮̤̺͌̌̏͐͌́̇̄̑̓̃̔̉̇͐̎́͆̈́̿͆̈́̏̊̽̐̕͝͠ḋ̸̨̛̲̱͇̈́͂̽͂̋̓̄͊̓̇̃̿̀̎̉̓̋̓́̄͐̒̇̓̎͌̈́̈́̋̚̚̕͠e̶͓̮̝͎̙͇̝̬̣̰̩͆̉̇̋̈̀̊͐̿̉͑̓͝͝ ̴̢̟̲͇̯̘͎͖̙̻̥̼̠̱̞̰̻̥̻̙͇̳̖̬̰͔͉̞̘̳̼̺͓͇͍̂́̂̆͋̆̌̅̄̿́̇̒͒͊̎̽͊͜i̵̤͎̪͆̐̆̆̉̅͐͋͜͝ŝ̵̡̘̆̊̏̓̍͂̈́͛͌̂̂̉̈̋̽̅͘ ̸̨̧͕͕̜͚̦̖͙͍̜̼͗̈́̐̂͂̈́͂́̏̑̀̒͊͆͛͛̌̃̏̊̓́̾̄̓̈́̈́̄̈́́̚͘ẗ̴̢̧̢̧̛̹͎̮̼̳͉̝͍̥̝͖̦̩̭͚̲̦̼̱̃̀̐̍͒̈́͂̒̍̒̌́̊͗̊̇͛̏̌̀̿̂͛̓̕̕͜h̵͔̘͓̝͖͕̮̟͎͔̤̱͙̱̺̝̱͖̘̪̱̮̺̝̟͚̟̥̜͍̟̯̺͒̿̍̑̄͛̋̄̋̈̾̅͌͋̈́͠ͅȩ̴̧̡̨̛̹̻͚̠̺͙̫̖̰̞͇̣̂̌̃́̔̈́͒͆͘ ̵̧̡̮̞͈͖̰̅̀̊̇̔̀̿́̈́͆̀̃̍̓̔̊͗̑̔̑͌̍̔̃͂̀́́͗̈́̏͛͝b̷̠̦̣̻̫̤͂̽̒̇̔́̒̈́̄͐̈́͊̈́͛̂͛̒̄͐̊́́̀̐̾̎̓̍̈̚͘͝͝ȅ̴̛̛̻̗̘̟̝̓͋̿̉͋̄͆̎͛̍̈̌͊̀́̆̔̍̀̈́͆̅͝͝s̵̨̢̼̭̥̝̥̤̱̮̬͉̝̞̜͔̻̦͍͇̞̱̠̦̼̳͊́̿ͅt̸̡͎̭̰̯͈̞̘̲̠̣̖̬̺̺̬͎̼̭̬̯̗̔̿̿̔͒̔̏̈́͂̅͒̀̇͌̕̕̚̕͝

,

,

,

,

That must be the Supercomputer Software. The SuperC. Code collided with my own. 

FUCKKK. Instant headache. I can feel my head splitting apart. 

STOP!!! The SuperC. Code started to slow down.

I can manipulate it? Well, that changes things. I used all the processing powers I have. And started where the code collided. I took the SC. Code and started putting it in its proper place, exchanging it with my old one.

I could literally feel the change happen. It wasn't anything like "I can feel the POWAA" but more like.. changing a part of you, like before and after surgery, you just know something is different. 

I started taking strands of code line, and started replacing it with the old. I made sure not to go anywhere near my personality or my memories. The process was slow. The code from above hasn't shrunk at all. This seemed like it would take forever. But I preserved, this is still a lot better than my expectations.

I assumed that it will be like last time, when my Quirk awakened. I just black out and hopefully I would be alive when I wake up. But now I can control the whole process, lowering the chance of any damage drastically.

The code from the SC was still falling down on my 'world', if it hits my 'world' i feel extreme pain. To think me having brain damage or not depends on how good I am at Tetris.

I put more focus on the code that controls the processing power, it was located in the middle and the back of the Falling Code. I did get a few extreme headaches by the front of the code hitting my world. but it was worth it. By changing the processing part first, I was able to think faster, increasing the speed at which I work. I just kept doing that thorough the whole process, I improved a few key areas that helped me finish faster.

Nobody said I had to use just the code at the front.

Word Count  1015

23