Training the Major Principles [Edited]
305 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's been 3 days and my 'Ten' is stable but I am still having minor issues with keeping it on when I sleep but I should be able to fix it in a couple of days, I'm making slow progress with 'Zetsu'. Not that I was expecting anything different, 'Nen' is mostly based on talent.

Gon and Killua were like a 1 in 10M talent or something like that. They learn stuff much easier than other people. I probably have more talent than Wing's student, he had 1 in 100K, but nowhere near as much as Gon and Killua. So if I had to guess I'm something like 1 in 1M or a little bit higher, that's not bad honesty, and Ward is a pretty talented guy anyway so it's not that surprising.

Well I'll make it up by playing smart they didn't even train seriously until Kite was killed, then they really got motivated. Greed Island was more like a fun adventure to them instead of training.

But this sucks, I can't even tell which 'Nen' type I am. I need a glass of water and a leaf, even if I got it they would just see it on camera, doesn't matter anyway. I chose 'Nen' knowing this, the fact that it boosts my strength and is invisible is good enough for now.

Based on Hisoka's personality test:

1-Enhancer is out because they are simple, honest idiots. Most of them have the IQ of a goldfish. Smash first, everything else comes later.

2-Transmuters are whimsical and prone to deceit. So its a definite maybe

3-Emitters are impatient, not detail-oriented, and quick to react in a volatile manner. Nope, getting angry is suicide in a fight, and I have a System designed for Meditation. So I have to have a lot of patience.

4-Conjurers are typically high-strung or overly serious and stoic. They are often on guard, and very cautious. Very possible.

5- Manipulators are logical people who advance at their own pace. Possible as well.

6- Specialists are individualistic and charismatic. Its a possibility...

So my choices are Transmuter, Conjurer and Manipulator. I should start thinking of Hatsu's for them just in case, it's always good to plan ahead.

But first things first. have to master the Basics of 'Nen' or I won't get far. Thank god for the system shop, it even sells information for a very cheap price. Otherwise, I'd forget all the important details like dates and secret locations. I assume the reason its so cheap is since I already knew the stuff before just forgot the small details.

'Zetsu' and 'Ren' are next, one hides Aura the other explodes outward to give a fighting boost. I tried to do 'Ren' lasted 5 min with all my focus being on just barely maintaining 'Ren'.

I should try to get 'Gyo' as soon as possible, it might allow me to see through the wall. Probably not but I hope I can see the little Aura they have, so I can at least know when someone comes near. Wait that's what 'En' is for, you stupid idiot, but that's way too advanced for me, 'En' takes years of practice for it to be useful.

Okay 'Zetsu' first, tried to close off the aura nodes a couple of times and it's going slow, I honestly expected to finish this first, because well Ward was a spy, hiding is what spies excel at. But Reality doesn't agree with me, so no choice but to keep on going. I shouldn't be complaining either, this is the easy stuff, 'Ren' and 'Hatsu' training is going to be a bitch. It takes a month of Ren training to add 10 min to 'Ren' stamina, and pro hunters have 3 hours of 'Ren' stamina on average.

Sighh, mental state is very important in using 'Nen', and me being stuck in this cell isn't helping, sure meditation helps pass the time, I'm also getting points, but it's still getting to me. I have got to play it safe and keep to the plot at least until I escape then and the infinity stones will be fair game. Man, I can't wait.

Whining about it won't help me at all, back to grinding.

-(3 Days Later)-

YES! Finally! 'Ten' is done. just woke up and it's still active, Hell YEAH, and if I fully focus on just 'Zetsu' I can close just less than half of my aura nodes big improvement. Not too shabby if I do say so myself, at least now no Aura will escape from my body, which will prolong my lifespan, and I get a passive increase in my strength and defense. OHH wonder if my stats changed.

(A/N got rid of the whole 'Status', and got rid of NEN now its 'Nen'  )

[Status] *

Str: 13(base) -> 26(Ten)

Vit: 10(base)  -> 20(Ten)

Dex: 10(base) -> 20(Ten)

Int: 10

Luc: 7

Points: 20 + 90= 110  - 1p per hour

Holy shit it doubled my stats, and the boost will only get bigger depending on how much Aura I have. When I get enough points I'll buy pills or potions that strengthen my base stats. This is gonna be awesome.

[Skills]

...

'Nen'-

Oh, it shows it now, it looks like I can click it.

'Nen'---> 'Ten', (Zetsu,Ren)

Hmmm it only shows 'Ten', the other 2 are grayed out, must be because I can't even use them properly. And the more advanced techniques aren't even showing up.

Coulson still visits every day for about 30 min. It's about time for another half hour of him just asking questions then just starting at me. I think he should be getting bored, maybe May will come instead of him.

*Zzzzzz*       

The Barrier turns back to transparent so I can see. Right on time.

"Hello Ward" The voice I heard shocked me to the core

I look up and see Sky looking like she wants to set me on fire.

'OHH SHIT!!'

Word Count 1020

(A/N considering how strong Gon and Killua were at the beginning when they learned 'Nen', this is nothing

* The name and age wont be shown anymore, its a pain and has no real use.

14