Nen type[Edited]
308 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Man that shower hit the spot, I shaved the stupid beard too. The room/mini apartment is ok I guess, they gave me one that the lower mid-tier agents get, can't complain since I am a prisoner, and it's a hella lot better than that box I was in before

Now that my living conditions have improved greatly, there is even a small kitchen stocked with food, and luckily for me, there are fruits. And it just so happens that one of the apples has a leaf on it.

HAHHAHAHAAHAH. I laugh my ass off in my mind.

Finally, time to test my 'Nen type'. I'm going to have to do it in the bathroom, it's the only place that doesn't have cameras, I checked. There is no need to put cameras there since 'Ward' isn't suicidal anymore. I go to the kitchen make it look like I'm sorting the fruits, take the leaf and put it in my sleeve, without letting the cameras see, and off I go to the bathroom. Water Divination time.

Get the glass for rinsing, fill it with water, put the leaf on top and use 'Ren'.

Something is forming in the water. I can't tell what it is.

So I'm a Conjurer, well that's still better than a Manipulator in my opinion. At least now I can focus on what abilities I can make, there is no need to rush to make my ability, it's not like you can rush it either. You need to train in the different Nen categories that you want for your ability, to get proficiency in that 'Nen type'. Like the Lvl1 training for Enhancers, take a rock enhance it with 'Nen', and crush 1000 rocks without it breaking. There's a lot to do before I even make the ability.

Well, first I'll just train my 'Hatsu' with Water Divination for a week, try to make the result more pronounced, after that it's the exercises for different 'Nen' categories.

Enhancer training is out of the question and there is no training for the Specialist category so that leaves the other four, I can train manipulation in the bathroom, just try to move small light objects with 'Nen'. For Transmutation, it's changing the shape of your aura into numbers from 0 to 9 within a minute at least. Emission is creating a small aura ball separate from your body, keep it up for a minute and then have it travel a distance.

Doesn't really matter what 'Nen' ability I make, no one in this world has 'Nen', and since 'Nen' can only be blocked by 'Nen', everybody in this world is screwed, but I can't get arrogant, they might not be able to block 'Nen' abilities, but they can still one-shot me before I can hit them.

And since I'm a Counjerer they can see my 'Nen' ability unless I make them invisible with 'In'.

That's just the 'Nen' part, I still need to meditate for points and train my body, which is pointless, training with just my body weight doesn't get me anywhere, I'm so tempted just to buy the pills, but I think it's better to train on my own at the start. I need gym equipment, so I could either trade info for it to be brought here or for me to go to the gym.

Hmm, me going to the gym is more efficient, the only things that they would give me are barbells anyway. Using 'Ten' while I'm training doesn't really do anything so I use 'Zetsu' when I do physical training, plus it helps me to recover faster after training.

Okay, solid plan for now, next time Sky comes, I'll give them some low level info for gym privileges.

(A/N there will be another one later, feels better to end this chap like this even if it's short)

640 words

13