New York City [Edited]
253 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So my family had the bright idea to go somewhere 7km away on our bikes because it's healthy. We went there stayed an hour or 2, another 7km back, I took a shower, dried my shoulder-length hair, opened a can of 1L Tuborg, made 2 toasts, and here I am writing this at 7:20.

Btw if you didn't know already I don't count these in the word count.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sir, this is team C, he arrived in Norway 30 minutes ago in the heavy rain and there has been no sign of him leaving the jet, what is our next course of action"

"Disable his weapons then maintain your position we'll be there in 15 minutes if he comes out ICE him, do you have a location on team B?"

"Negative Sir, they never arrived here"

"Roger that, stay on guard its Ward we are dealing with here, Coulson out"

"I don't like this Coulson, I'm getting a bad feeling about this, why is he still in the jet, it would be easy to lose him in this rain and why here, he probably has enough fuel to go in a large city, it will be harder to track him there"

"I don't know May, he's ether long gone in this rain and our agents missed him or he is planning something inside that jet"

_(15 min later)-

The Bus lands 200 feet from Wards jet.

"Okay people, I want 2 teams one will open the back door and as soon as the ramp is open deploy the ICE bombs, there is no need for agents to take the risk of going inside, are we clear"

" "Yes, Sir" "

"Why are we not with them DC" Sky asks, looking peeved,

"Because this whole situation doesn't sit right with me, we don't know what he has got planned, so we are playing it safe, we don't even have that many ICE bombs, they are expensive to make"

"Get ready we are opening the rear ramp"

*clink* (wire trap sound idk)

"Get do.."

*BOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!*

-(Scene change)-

beep beep beep

"What!" I jump from my chair, then I look at the alarm and it comes to me. I set it to wake me up just outside of NY.

Okay, I'm close to New York, now where to land a camouflaged jet without anyone finding out?

I don't wanna leave it far away this thing is useful and expensive, I'm just gonna land it on a building with a helipad and go from there. I find one close to the city center and land there.

As I'm walking out of the plane I turn to look at it and a truly stupid idea comes to mind. Put the jet in the Inventory, now the problem is I don't know what will happen to me if I do it, I could put in 3 corpses without being tired, but a jet is a whole other story, I still don't know how it works but if I put it in I can sell it for a crap ton of points later. So I decided to listen to my greed, I use 'Ren' to the max hoping that it can take some of the burden and I do it.

I immediately regret my decision, I almost pass out entirely because of the pain. a headache rivaling one I got when I entered this world.

[Pain Tolerance skill has increased, it's now Advanced Level ]

That's nice now the system is making fun of me, kind of, can't think properly. Fuckk, I activate 'Zetsu' and pull myself to lean my back on the wall. I stayed there just resting for over an hour. Well, I screwed up there

I slowly make my way into the building until I see an elevator, I just walk in, people that enter after me just ignore me as I'm still in 'Zetsu'. We reach the ground floor, I head straight to get the duffle bag filled with money and different passports Ward stashed in New York.

After I get it, I go buy a classy suit and go to the closest restaurant with the highest stars that I can find that lets in without reservations. Get a private room, order everything on the menu and lots of wine and finally relax.

Now that I'm free, time to think about the future a bit, I won't sell the jet just yet, maybe I won't be accepted into Kamar-Taj that will put a big dent in my plans if I don't, but then the jet will be incredibly useful.

Actually, I'll hold back on new plans until I know what will happen with my study in Kamar-Taj. Who knows what will happen the Ancient One for me has a 50:50 chance, wait that's not right. She can accept or reject me from entering Kamar-Taj or she might just kill me. Great now I'm nervous, but I can't back down a lot of my plans are based on me having Eldritch Magic.

I finish my 'meal' and go 177A Bleecker Street in Greenwich Village. So, I'm here standing in front of the New York Sanctum and can't help but take a deep breath and hope all goes well. Fortune favors the bold. (JW)

-(Scene change)-

"We lost 5 men in that explosion, 4 are permanently injured and 1 is in a coma. I want to know how this happened, where he got the explosives, and WHERE THE HELL IS WARD!!!"

"Sir, I m-might have an answer to that" Fitz stops Coulson from destroying his already weak image even more

"This is footage of the jet Ward s-supposedly took off, we can see an agent in full tactical uniform, go in and go out of the jet, then join team B, but the weird thing is Sir no one n-noticed him at all, it's like they just i-ignore he is even there, I think this is Ward" Fitz explains

"Then where did he get the explosives"

An agent rushes in "Sir I just got a report from the base, the entire Armory is empty"

Coulson just pinches the bridge his nose and just says "Shit!"

Word Count 1000 words.

11