Not a chapter! But, maybe you should read…
2.7k 28 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
How do you feel about a bisexual protagonist/characters?
  • Fuck No! Votes: 190 67.6%
  • I'm Curious (Pun intended) Votes: 22 7.8%
  • Just Do It! Votes: 17 6.0%
  • I don't care. Votes: 52 18.5%
Total voters: 281

 

Hey everyone! I would say I hope you all enjoyed your holiday. But, I know that I have a lot of international readers so that may not be accurate. Regardless, I hope you're all having a great time! So getting to business... How do you feel about a bisexual protagonist/characters? 

The thing that inspired me to ask this question was the comments on Rumor Has It. It seemed like some people were intrigued by the idea of BL? So I thought, why not? I also thought about maybe adding some scenes in the future that feature some Yuri in it? I would like to challenge myself and write it!

But! Before I do anything! I thought it would be a good idea to ask you all first! Especially after what happened with Saya... I intended to make her an unlikable character, but I think I did too much of a good job. That and the NTR stuff which I didn't think was NTR at the time and didn't think it would be a big deal in the long run. Okay, I also wanted to rant a bit! I have this story posted on other sites, and the amount of bullshit that I've been going through because of those decisions have been astounding! 

Okay, rant over! 

So what do you think? Is it a good idea? Or a bad idea? If you can, please explain in detail in the comment section about your decision and the reasoning behind it. Oh, and before I forget! As you can see from the tags, there will be smut in this story. So I may include BL and Yuri scenes. But, if you do want BL and Yuri in the story, but not the sex scenes, please let me know?!

As always, thanks for reading! Stay safe and have a great one!

 

32