Chapter 6 – Conversation of two
1.7k 9 70
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Of course I have lunch here. The steak in this restaurant is superb.” Said Lisrem as he approached Aliel and stopped right in front of her.

“Is that so, are you done with your lunch?” Aliel saw a waitress approach them and waved her hand. The waitress bowed and stayed in her place waiting for Aliel to finish.

“I have just arrived myself, how about a lunch together? I will pay for it.” Lisrem flashed a smile to Aliel.

If some girls saw Lisrem’s smile, they will without a doubt fallen for him. But not for Aliel, because she has no interest in man at all. Aliel showed a disgusted expression before replying.

“I don’t mind, but wipe that smile off your face. It’s disgusting.” She waved her hand in front of her face and squinted her eyes.

Lisrem put his hand on his chest and said, “Ugh! What a mean thing to say to your friend. But that’s a part of your charm! I don’t mind at all.” He turned toward the waitress and called her. “Waitress, can you come over here?”

The waitress that was waiting a bit away from them approached Lisrem and asked, “Yes, how can I help you?”

“Can you prepare a private room for us?” Lisrem took the waitress's hand and give her a stack of money. The waitress's eyes bulged for an instant, but she immediately turned back to normal and hides the money in her pocket.

“Certainly! Please this way.” The waitress was showing the way with her arms and asked Lisrem and Aliel to follow her.

“You’re as smooth as usual when dealing with people.” Commented Aliel watching what Lisrem did.

“Yaah~ Not as good as you.” Lisrem bowed a little and stepped sideways with her left arms spread to the direction where the waitress went. “Ladies first.” He said as he raised his head and smiled.

“Tch, you know that I don’t like that sort of thing. I prefer to escort someone rather than being escorted.” Aliel scoffed and followed the waitress to the private room, Lisrem followed shortly after Aliel passed him.

They followed the waitress to the hallway near the counter. The hallway was designed to look traditional, the wall was made of wood. The floor was furnished wood from oak trees, the wood’s pattern was clear on the surface.

They’ve walked until the waitress stopped in front of one of the doors in the hallway. Above the door, there is a plank with 004 written and decorated in gold. The waitress looked at Aliel and Lisrem and bowed.

“Customers, this is your private room.” The waitress opened the door and made a gesture for Aliel and Lisrem to enter the room.

Aliel entered the room first and looked around the room. She was never in Steak Bros’ private room before, she always ate at the regular table without minding the surrounding. The room is luxurious and gave off a strong natural feel, even more with a naturally formed wood table in the middle of the room.

There are only 2 chairs in the room on the 2 sides of the table. Yellow light from a lamp illuminates the room, giving off a tranquil atmosphere. On the table were 2 papers, decorated with golden frame, in the paper was written the menu of the Steak Bros.

Aliel took a seat on one of the chairs and Lisrem followed suit. He picked up the menu and read it while calling out to Aliel.

“Order anything you want, I will pay for today.” He said as he skimmed through the menu.

Aliel picked up the other menu and read it too as she answered Lisrem, “You know I had enough money right? But I will take your offer, it’s not every day to be treated for a meal by Atlas’s CEO.” She flipped the menu to choose what she wanted.

Lisrem smiled when he heard that. As Aliel was one of the friends that he had without any ulterior motive, Lisrem enjoyed Aliel’s company. That’s why he’s happy when Aliel accepted his generosity, although he knows that Aliel was more than capable to pay for her own meal.

The menu had a lot of variety of meals, Aliel can’t decide which one to order. Eventually, she decided to order her usual and called the waitress to take her order.

“Did you decide your order?” The waitress asked Aliel.

“Please 1 tenderloin beef steak with extra garlic and black pepper on top of it, 1 serving of onions ring, and 2 iced lemon tea for my drink.” Aliel told the waitress her order.

The waitress noted Aliel’s order and turned to Lisrem to ask for his order.

“What about you, sir?”

Lisrem, still flipping the menu raised his head and tell the waitress his order.

“I can’t decide, please give me the chef recommendation.” He said to the waitress and saw that the waitress nodded.

“Then let me repeat the order. 1 Tenderloin Beef with extra garlic and black pepper, 1 serving of Onion ring, 2 iced lemon tea, and today’s chef recommendation. Is that correct?” The waitress repeated all the orders perfectly.

“Yes, that’s all.” Answered Aliel.

The waitress bowed and said. “Please wait for a while. The order will be prepared shortly.” She said as she raised her head.

The waitress stepped backward, exiting the door, and bowed once again while closing the door.

Once the door fully closed, Lisrem commented about Aliel’s order.

“You did order a lot, are you sure you can finish them all? I mean, you order 2 drinks for yourself.” Lisrem smirked as he put his arms on the table and leaned a bit.

Aliel indifferently answered Lisrem’s question. “I can. And you ordered today’s chef recommendation. Are you sure that will be enough? The steak here is indeed good, but the serving is small you know?”

Lisrem laughed at Aliel as he said. “No problem! Unlike you, I am satisfied enough with a small serving. Let’s change the subject, did you play it? New Horizon Online.”

As if Lisrem knows Aliel’s answer, he smiled mischievously and continued. “How is it, amazing right?” Lisrem continues to laugh because he knew the game that his company made this time is amazing.

Aliel let out a long sigh. When he first met Lisrem, he was always reserved himself with everything and put on a smile everywhere. Only when they know each other for 2 years did Aliel know about Lisrem's real personality.

‘In short, he’s someone that loves bragging about his achievement and puts on a mask in public.’ Thought Aliel.

Almost everyone has a mask to hide the real personality that they wore in public, even Aliel has one, that’s why she didn’t think that much.

Aliel think about how to answer Lisrem’s question, and she decided to give him her honest impression.

“Yeah, it’s good. But there is one thing that I was confused about.”

Aliel use this opportunity to ask one thing that bugged her since the game was not released yet.

Lisrem stopped his laugh when Aliel answered him. With his grin still plastered on his face, he said.  “Oh, do tell me about it.”

“About the game so-called ‘freedom’. I want to ask how the game will allow the so-called freedom. Is it okay to do some harassment or rape in the game if they didn’t turn on the sexual protection?” Aliel asked Lisrem with a serious face.

Lisrem's grin deepened as he put his right hand on his chin.

“Rape is not allowed, of course. But, sexual harassment on the level of touching boobs or ass is still allowed. For the female players, the limit is to not insert anything into the nether region or ass. For the male players, their dick is off the limit, the players are not allowed to touch male player’s dick or insert something to their ass.”

Subconsciously, a grin was plastered onto Aliel’s face. Lisrem who saw it let out a whistle and he smiled too.

“That’s interesting. So I could do my usual thing in the New Horizon? But, what if there is a player that reported the game about the sexual harassment?” Asked Aliel in wonder. She didn’t mind about the sexual harassment as she set her sexual protection to allow only female players to touch her.

But she was worried about the fate of the game if there is someone that had reported the harassment to the police or the government.

“That’s no problem. Everyone was signing a contract about the sexual harassment in the game before they buy it. The contract stated that they are consent if by any chance there is someone sexually harassed them in the game if they didn’t turn on their sexual protection. We already contacted the government about it and they allowed it as long as there is protection for someone that unwilling to get harassed in the game. In another word, someone that didn’t turn on their sexual protection is a pervert!!”

Lisrem explained about a contract that the player needs to sign before they buy a game. Aliel was confused about that. Because she received no contract or anything resembling one. Heck, even the game she use was given by Lisrem.

Aliel glares at Lisrem suspiciously and she speaks in a lower tone. “Hey, I received no contract you know? And because I didn’t know about it, I turn off my sexual protection against females you know? How dare you call me a pervert!”

Aliel glared intensely as Lisrem's grin changed into a dry smile and he turned his head.

“W-Well, because I know that you love girls I sign the contract in your place. I am a good friend right?” Lisrem tried to find an excuse but he didn’t find any. He feel his back drenched in sweat as Aliel leaned toward him slowly.

“Haa- I don’t mind about that though, I am just joking.” Aliel let out a chuckle as she straightened her sitting position while Lisrem let out a dry laugh.

‘Your joke is scary!!’ Lisrem thought.

“Well, send the contract to my house tonight. I want to read it.”

“Alright, I will send it. So, forgive me okay?” Lisrem put his hand together as he asked for forgiveness from Aliel.

“Yea yea, I forgive you~”

As they are chatting, the door was knocked from outside.

"Sir, may I come in? The order is ready.” The voice of the waitress that previously took their order was heard from the outside of the room.

“Yes, you may come in.” Answered Lisrem.

The waitress came in pushing a trolley with food on top of it. The waitress set up the food on top of the table skillfully and exited the room afterward.

Aliel looked at the food and licked her lips.

“Let’s eat.” She said as she begin to eat the food.

Lisrem saw Aliel eating, begin to eat himself.



Author Here~

More than 50 Advanced chapters (For ALL my series)  Are available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Order an Illustration for both of my works. Lastly thank you to all the patrons!! 

Big Thanks to the new Executive!!
- Anton Kozlov

Big Thanks to the new Squad Leader!!
- Chase

70