Chapter 11 – Shopping
1.4k 10 62
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Now I’ve gone and done it…” After Aliel had committed a slaughter in the forest, now she sat on a bench in the newbie village while looking at her rapier, or rather a stump of it. She lowered her

“I didn’t check its durability and use it to kill monsters in the forest in the heat of a moment. What a waste of a weapon.”

Aliel used analyze at the rapier.

***

[Broken Swift Rapier](Broken)

Level 4

Requirements: 7 DEX

Durability 0/20

Description: Destroyed Rapier

***

“Tch, what a waste. But, I managed to achieve level 10 after my mad slaughter for 6 hours. It was faster than killing the Mad Rocks, I should do this”

Aliel opened her status screen and smiled after seeing the numbers 10 in her level. When she was on the mad slaughter, she found out that the monkey's level were not always 7. There were some levels 8 and 9 when she analyzed the monkey.

“Thanks to that, I could reach level 10 faster than I planned to. But, I still have no idea how to change my job because I only talked to blacksmith’s NPC!” Aliel raised her head and looked around.

She saw players walked around the village, and some of them even set a stall with simple cloth on the ground. She was interested in the item the player sells.

“Well, let’s take a break from hunting and try to check the player’s stall. But, before that … how much is my money in my inventory? I never looked at it.”

Aliel opened her inventory and looked at the money section, in the bottom part of the inventory. In that section, the money was divided into 4 coins. The first one is a Rainbow coin, then gold, silver, and copper. In Aliel’s inventory, she has 1 Gold, 14 Silvers, and 89 Coppers.

“Is this a lot of money? I got 50 Silvers from the blacksmith’s NPC, and it was converted to gold? So it is safe to assume that every single Gold coin is worth 100 Silvers coins. I guess that works with Coppers coin too.”

Aliel closed her inventory and went to check the nearby player’s stall. She was greeted by the player that tended to the stall.

“Welcome to Gari’s stall~ What do you need? I have Level 5 Common weapon and Level 7 Common armor!!” The player was a cute girl with brown braided hair that reached her waist wearing brown leather equipment. She smiled at Aliel, showing her hospitality and friendliness.

Aliel looked at the player and then the item displayed on top of simple white cloth. She crouched and looked at the item to see if there is any interesting equipment or item. She used analyze at every item and was disappointed because the highest rarity was only Common.

Aliel decided to ask the stall owner because she can’t find anything interesting. “Is there any Uncommon or Rare rarity equipment?”

The stall owner looked at Aliel with pity in her eyes. She thinks that Aliel is a newbie who doesn’t understand how the game works.

“If you don’t have any, then just say it.”

Aliel, looking at the stall owner who saw her with pity, was offended. She took out a gold coin and flicked it to the air before she stood up and seized the gold coin with her right hand and put it in her inventory again. Aliel turned away and walked towards the other stall across the street.

The stall owner was surprised to see the gold coin. This is the first day of the game and there is actually someone who has a gold coin?

She immediately stood up and stretched her hand, trying to stop Aliel.

“Ah, wait wait. I have it!!” She shouted loudly and Aliel stopped on her track.

Aliel turned towards the stall owner again and look at her suspiciously. She had thought that the girl stopped her from going to another stall with a lie, that’s before the girl took out a hat that looked like a witch hat from her inventory.

Aliel uses her analyze at the hat and is surprised that the items indeed have a Rare rarity.

***

[Purple Witch Hat] (Rare)

Level 6

Defense +2

MAG +3

Requirements: 5 MAG

Durability 18/18

***

She approached the stall again and asked the owner.

“Alright, you got my attention. How much does that hat cost?” Aliel now has a wide smile on her face. She found a piece of Rare equipment on her first try.

“T-that’s… I don’t know how much this equipment cost. That’s why I didn’t display it on my stall.” The stall owner stuttered her word and tried to look away from Aliel.

She appeared to be nervous about something, or she truly doesn’t know the price of the equipment.

“Do you accept real money? I will buy it with real money if you are willing to sell it to me.” Aliel pressed the stall owner and showed a sly smile. “How about it? $300?”

The game didn’t have RMT yet. But, trade between players using real money is not uncommon. But, a lot of players avoid trading an item with real money directly. The reason why the trade is rare is because of a scammer. But, Aliel didn’t care about that. She has a lot of money, so losing hundreds of dollars didn’t hurt her pocket.

Although Atlas is a company with a base in Japan, there is an unwritten rule that every real money trade in the game is using US Dollars because of the different nationalities of the players. Still, lots of players prefer to trade using In-game money so they could buy it directly without transferring any money.

The stall owner’s mouth opened and closed repeatedly. Aliel decided to push again and leaned her mouth to the stall owner’s ear.

“Because I am a generous person, I will buy it for $500. Or, you need more?” She whispered in a seductive tone and licked the stall owner’s ear.

The stall owner blushes and pushed Aliel away as she shouted.

“A-alright!! I will sell it, so please don’t do that again! That’s bad for my heart.” Her face was now as red as a tomato and she tried to cover it with the witch hat.

Aliel smiled with closed eyes and she said. “That’s good~ Can you tell me your bank account? I will send you the money.”

Aliel opened her Online Banking using the same feature of how the players could open a forum in the game. But, when players opened Online Banking, no one could see the screen that was opened except for the players themselves. So even if you open an Online Banking in the street, it was guaranteed that no one could see what you inputted.

The stall owner approached Aliel and said. “Um, maybe we could be friends first? So I can send my bank account in the Private Message between friends.”

Aliel pondered while touching her chin using her left hand before answering the stall owner. “Sure, maybe we could become friends in the bed too if you want it~”

Aliel teased the stall owner again and she blushes, her face was even redder than before and Aliel swear she could see smoke coming out from her head. But that was just her imagination.

“D-don’t tease me! I will add you now, can you tell me your ID?” The stall owner made a gesture with her hand and a transparent window with Add Friend written appeared in front of her.

“It’s Liel. What about your ID, miss?”

“My ID is Gari.” The stall owner, Gari said as she made a gesture with her hand and sighed. “Haa-“

After Gari sighed, a transparent window appeared in front of Aliel.

【System: Player Gari added you as a friend. Accept/Reject】

Aliel pressed accept and Gari was added to her friend list. She clicked Gari’s name and sent a private message.

Aliel: Hello~ What is your bank account?

Gari in front of her was surprised and her body flinched. Looking at her, Aliel let out a small laugh.

‘Aaah~ Teasing a girl is the best~ It was a fluke but I managed to find a piece of equipment and a girl to tease. What a good day!’ thought Aliel.

Gari: It’s [Redacted]. Please send the money first and I will give you the item afterward. And stop teasing me!

‘Oops! She realized that I was teasing her. Well, it doesn’t matter.’ Aliel sent $500 to Gari’s bank account and approached her.

“I sent it, now the item?”

Aliel extended her right hand and asked for the witch hat from Gari which now just stood motionlessly while staring at a screen that confirm the transfer of the money.

Aliel took this chance to tease Gari again. She leaned to Gari’s ear and whispered seductively. “Gari~ give me the item. If you don’t give it to me, I will lick your ear again~”

“Kya~!” Gari, who was finally aware of her situation, shouted and jumped back. “Uuh! I told you please don’t tease me! Here, your item.”

Gari gives the Witch Hat to Aliel and Aliel took it with both hands.

“Thank you~ If you have any equipment or item with rarity Rare or higher than that, please contact me. I will buy it again~” Aliel put the Witch Hat in her inventory and waved at Gari.

“Then, bye~ let’s meet again when you have another item~” Aliel put her right hand on her mouth and sent a flying kiss towards Gari. She then turned around and walked away while waved her hand.

“Only if you stop teasing me!” Shouted Gari with a red face.

‘That was a good haul~ Now let’s find a way to change a class. Maybe the village chief will know it?’

Aliel decided her next course of action and went to the village chief’s house.



Author Here~

More than 54 Advanced chapters (For ALL my series)  Are available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Order an Illustration for both of my works. Lastly thank you to all the patrons!! 

Big Thanks to the new Executive!!
- IceDemon
- Evan Cloud

Big Thanks to the new Squad Leader!!
- stephen hodge

62