Chapter 13 – Durina Town
3.1k 18 66
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The players were making a scene in wherever they are because of the announcement. Even big guilds were not spared from the announcement. Especially because they don’t recognize the ID of the player that appeared in the announcement.

In one of the newbie villages, a male player with long cyan hair with full plate iron equipment was sitting in the village plaza. There are around 30 players lined in front of him, looking at him with a worried face. They are afraid that they will get punished by a man that sat in front of them.

Standing on the left side of that man was a girl with blond hair wearing a glass. She looked at the players lined up in front of them with dissatisfaction as she fixed her glasses with her hand.

“How can that player get a class that fasts? Even I just reached level 6 an hour ago.” The man grumbled with a frown on his face. His head was resting on his left hand while his right hand was tapping on his thighs.

“Guild master, should I asked our men to dig information about that player?” The girl asked the cyan-haired man.

“Do it! If she is a solo player, then invite her to join our guild. But if she has joined a guild, then find out what’s her guild!! I can’t let any other guild have a head start from us, Blue Dragon Guild!”

“””OUUUUU!!!”””

The players lined up in front of the man shouted as they raised their weapons above their heads. Seeing this, the cyan-haired man laughed loudly.

“HAAHAHAHAHA”

***

The big guilds were trying to find Aliel’s real identity, they didn’t recognize the ID because there was never a top ranker that set their ID as Liel.

Meanwhile, Aliel right now was on the village chief’s terrace while sipping a cup of tea that was served to her by the village chief. She is waiting for the village chief to pick up something that he said he will give to the first person to get a class in this newbie village. There is another reason why Aliel waited for the village chief.

She wanted to ask about the method to get into the next town from him. Aliel has realized that the best way to get information in this game is to ask the NPC. Maybe not all NPC will know about the information that you seek, but usually, they knew a bit about information that is related to that.

After Aliel took the last sip of the tea, the village chief exited her house and approached Aliel while holding a small wooden box.

“Young traveler, as the first traveler to get a class, I must give this to you.” The village chief put the wooden box on the table in front of Aliel and opened it. Aliel leaned forward to see what’s inside the wooden box.

The village chief let Aliel see the item as he sat opposite of Aliel. Inside the box was a silver pin with a star engraved in it. “This is a pin that allowed you to teleport directly to Durina Town.”

Aliel picked up the pin and use analyze on it.

***

[Durina Pin] (One-time use)

Effect: Teleported a player directly to Durina Town.

This item will be destroyed after being used.

***

‘Is my lucky rabbit title kicked in again? To think I get a teleport item to the first town without even asking about it!’

Aliel looked at the village chief who sat in front of her and asked.

“Village chief, do you know how long it takes to go to the Durina Town if we walk from here? And where is the direction of Durina Town?”

“Durina Town is located in the south. You need to at least walk for a day to reach the town, that’s if you are lucky to not encounter any monster or bandits.”

“I see, thank you village chief. I will take this pin. I will take my leave now, I want to see this Durina Town as soon as possible.”

“Ah, I see. Take care, young traveler.”

Aliel put the pin on her inventory and stood up. She walked away from the village chief’s house to the general store to buy a few potions.

The shopkeeper is a middle-aged woman wearing simple medieval clothes. When she saw Aliel entered her store, she greeted her with a smile. “Hello, what do you need today?”

“Do you have potions here?”

“Yes, we have it.” The shopkeeper walked towards a shelf full of bottles of red liquid. The top-shelf bottle is a little smaller than the ones below it. The shopkeeper picked up one bottle from the top shelf and one bottle from the one below it and put it on the counter.

“Which one do you want? Mini HP Potion or the Beginner one?”

Aliel used analyze at the potion and found out that the Mini HP Potion was like the potion that she get when she entered this game, while the Beginner HP Potion heals 50HP, 20HP more than the Mini one.

“How much is it for the Beginner potions?” Aliel said as she pointed at the Beginner HP Potion.

“It’s 40 Coppers for one.”

‘That’s cheap, or not. One-use potions for 40 Coppers is too costly for an average player. Now I understand why the village chief is saying that the condition to get 50 Silver is the hardest one.’

“I will take 10 Beginner HP Potions please.” Aliel took out 4 silver coins from her inventory and gave them to the NPC. In return, the NPC gives Aliel 10 Beginner HP Potions.

“Thank you for your purchase~”

Aliel exited the store and looked up to the sky. The sky is still bright, and there is still around 6 hours until it goes dark. She decided to take out the Durina Pin and use it. Instantly, her vision distorted and she is now standing in front of a big gate instead of in the middle of a village.

‘Woah, I really teleported!’ Aliel looked around in wonder.

She was now standing in front of Durina Town that was surrounded by 3 meters stone wall. The gate in front of her was made from iron with 2 guards holding a spear stood in front of it. She was amazed by the sight for a while and finally walked towards the gate to enter Durina Town.

“Halt!”

When Aliel approached the gate, the guards stopped her with their spear. Aliel looked at them with a confused face.

“To enter Durina Town, you need to pay 1 silver as a toll.”

“Oh, sure. I’m sorry, I’m a new traveler so I don’t know about that.” Aliel apologized to the guard as she took out 1 silver from her inventory and give it to the guards.

The guards on the right, a man with brown hair, take the 1 silver from Aliel and remove the spears from Aliel’s way. “So you are a traveler, I’m sorry for suddenly stopping you.”

“Yes, it’s my first time in a town.”

“Then I welcome you, please enjoy your stay in Durina Town. I suggested that you make a traveler card in a traveler pub. That way, you can enter a town without paying anything.”

“I see, thank you for your information. I will go to the traveler pub right away.”

“It’s my job.”

Aliel entered the town after she thanked the guard.

‘Traveler pub, I guess my destination is set. But, before that, I need a place to buy underwear and changed my equipment to the new one. I can’t walk around a town without any underwear after all.’

Aliel began walking around Durina Town. The buildings in Durina Town are mostly made from polished rock and wood. The atmosphere is really different from the newbie villages. She found a store with clothes as a sign on the main road and entered it. The store interior is full of a variety of clothes, like usual, the NPC saw Aliel and greeted her.

“Welcome to Fancy Clothes! What kind of clothes that you want? We have everything here!! From normal clothes to Sorcerer Robe, we have it!!”

Aliel looked at the shopkeeper and she got surprised. It was not because the shopkeeper is a beautiful girl or a handsome man. But it was because the shopkeeper is a man dressed in flashy purple clothes and pants while wearing thick makeup on his face. He has long green hair that was tied into a bun.

“A-ah, yes. I want to look at underwear. Do you have any?”

“Of course~ We have all kinds of clothes~ Care to follow me? I will show you the underwear section.”

Aliel followed the shopkeeper to the underwear section. There are lots of underwear varieties, from the modest one until the g-string. Aliel eyes gleamed in delight when looking at them and began to think something indecent.

‘Fufufufu, if this store is selling a g-string. Surely it sells that too, right.’ Aliel looked at the shopkeeper who stood beside her with her left hand holding her elbow and asked her.

“Are you… selling those things here?”

Hearing Aliel, the shopkeeper's eyes sharpened.

“We are, are you interested?” She, or he said in a serious tone.

Aliel smiled after she got the shopkeeper's confirmation. “It seems I will become this store regular. But right now I just need underwear so I will visit again in the future. Fufufufu.”

“Fufufufu, is that so? I will await your return.”

“Of course~ If you are selling that thing, then I will definitely return.”

66