Greetings!
193 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When the first day of school went he got to be Izuku's classmate and when I got to the room this 4 year old's are running and doing messy things and using their quirk to show off and they stop to look at me.

Some of the recognizes and some of them get to say hi and some want to play and I agreed and played and they were amazed how fast I am and now they call me The Fast King Hero which I Hate the name off but I don't really care.

The teacher came and get to do the roll call and says" Our new student please introduce yourself" said the teacher. I got up from my seat and Start introducing myself.

" Greetings! my new classmates I am Adrian Silver and I like playing and be fast and I hate bully's and villains and my dream is to be the fastest Hero there is"- Said Adrian

" Thank you for that wonderful introduction you may sit now Adrian"- Said the Teacher.

The Teacher now teaches us about hero stuff and about the language math and stuff.

At recess we trade some lunch, and 3 bullies disturbs us eating and flip's our food but I predicted it used my Speed Quirk to grab all the food that is tossed, and gently placed it on the table.

The kid's cheer's and praises me and the bullies got angry and tried to punch me I evaded they keep punching, but they got really tired, and they tried to have a big last punch but I tied their shoelaces and I quickly got away, and they tripped and they bonk their heads to each other and they cried and called for their mommy.

A teacher quickly goes to the bullies and the teacher asked what happened.

The kid's told the teacher, and the Teacher asked the bullies about it and they denied, they persisted but the teacher said that lying is bad and he will call for their mother to ask them to say the truth, to let the parents know what happened, and let the parents make the decision or punishing them and make them suspended, and they admitted it and they got a warning not to do that again and they said apologies to what they have done to the kid's and they said their sorry and they died(joke), and they got forgiven and forgot what happened that day and the rest is history.

Adrian got famous fast(get it fast? *ahem*) and some girls got a crush on him and the boys got jealous but they never messed with Adrian.

Days passed and one particular day some kid are getting bullied on the back of a building, but Adrian clearly saw it and saved the kid and punished them for doing a bad thing and some time he established a group of saved kids that is being bullied on the school.

When someone is getting bullied a that group would punish the bully and compensate them for bullying and some money gets to be donated to the bullied and some will go to the group to pay for supporting some student that don't have money to spend and they give them some money to do support them.

Adrian got some money to some student who are rich and kind so he could gather money for Quirk less and he got really famous and more money came in he established a club to spend at.

So they got some kind of headquarter and they could gather meetings and spread their influence and some members got proved to be traitors and he make him regret it.

The club they made is a Kendo Club, the club payed some equipment's and Kendo master's to teach, some of those kendo master's are parent's or won some medal in some region.

Many year's passed the club got famous and Adrian got to win some medals that make's his friends admire him more and some other kendo students gets to win some prize money but they donate some of it to the clubs now most of the Quirk less kid's got to learn how to fight for themselves.

The club caught some student using the learned kendo to bully, so we banned them, and compensate the bullied, and cured the injuries.

Now the Aldera Middle school is safe now the club is preparing for implementing some of it in some school to spread and to protect the Quirk less and the bullied....

End Of The ChapsXD

2