Teaching To Lead.
95 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When the New President is born the Aldera Middle School goes on an uproar, there are some rumor that the Old President is sick or just to arrogant to speak with but they didn't know because no one knows why, only the Kendo club knows.

>3 Days past after the New President has been born<

"Luagon, you are now the new President of the Aldera Middle school Kendo club. You will have a ton of responsibilities. Watching the whole school is easy because you got the members, the members only job is to be a security and be strong.

The members will know how to move where to go and what to do, You! on the other hand is to watch the members while also doing a patrol to ensure safety, if you punish bullies you get them to collect the compensation 20% ours and 80% to the bullied and also watch out there are also actors that want to get that compensation and gain money to themselves you watch out in this 6 months you will be a Full Fledge President and knows how everything works" said Adrian.

"Yes!" shouted Luagon

"Now I will talk about the club rules.

~Follow The Orders Of The Club President~

~You Must Not Bully~

~You must Practice Everyday, even if its in your house~

~You must not do, what you think is wrong~

~If you think that its not wrong but the others said its wrong, its wrong and don't do it~

~Any type of relationship is not allowed inside the club, only in the outside(~~get it?~~)~

~The Bullied is The Priority~

~You Must stick to the 20% ours And 80% for the compensation~

~If the Bully is stubborn and strong, Over rule The 2nd Rule And Gather some allies~

~If they ask if we are just bullying the bully tell them that its just punishment~

~If the outside knows the Rules of the club say it's a fake one~

~If this Rules are not Followed the President will handle the punishment~

~If the President is gone Go to the Vice President~

~If no one is in the scene or no members to contact please proceed for the Punishment~

~Attend every Meeting~

~if you got sick approve it by confirming the details to 4 individuals~

~If the President is sick you must follow the Vice President and if the President is reluctant to agreed, Over rule the 1st rule~

~If you want to fight got to the duel room where you set everything about the duel~

~no killing~

~no stealing~

~If you are in A tough situation and you don't have allies run~

~Don't follow the rules if the President is allowing you to to do the orders, and if its in one of the rules~

And that is all the rules and we are just developing the rules there are some rules but we didn't put it because you know its wrong"

"Where did you guys got to this rules?"

"*aheeeem!* don't ask"

"but-"

"Don't Ask!"

"ok sir"

"Now go practice and be smart because being a kendo club President you have to be everything"

"Yes Sir!"

"Good"

Adrian taught Luagon how to do this and that that the sun came down and they got home.

"Mom I'm home!"

"Get showered dear we are eating dinner"

"Yes mom"

The school came in as usual but there are some changes I see Izuku a little buff hmm his training started but I think he will be stronger now because he exercised before the training happened sometimes the butterfly is peaceful just flying but its flapping wing could cause a typhoon.

I trained to When I started its hard my body can't handle but I got here in the half of the weights All Might Used. When we were racing I feel it's like something is there but its gone when I noticed it I don't know what it is but II felt tingles in my being like having some kind of pleasure.

I can't know if I don't push my body when the accident of the sludge villain I felt it to but miniscule, is it some kind of Energy?, Force?, I don't know I'll just keep practicing until it's the start of the exam its still in months before it happened, But I can't wait to see how Izuku be strong is he stronger than in the cannon? or just will he be more analytic when that happens who knows.

When the The day approach of the ceremony of the New President, ohh you just wait it will be something you didn't expect...

End of ChapsXD

2