26- A new door opens
2.1k 5 74
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

During one of our training Arthur asked Mordred

"Is Teacher... taking more disciples? " Said Arthur after drinking some water,breathing heavily and covered in sweat from the training...

Someone whom Arthur finds interesting? Who could it be...

"I dont care... but you need to ask him " Said Mordred while pointing into my way

"So are you interested in someone? " There are few people in my mind... or maybe someone who didn't appear in the series?

He told us after getting the usual 'treatment' from Le Fay, really this girl is a monster... Magic to clean the clothes... regeneration to help the muscles develop... recover stamina... If it wasn't for her cheerful and polite personality I would believe she is the original Morgan...

Or maybe she was like that and something happened which made her into the tyrant ruler of fairies that we all know about...

Well who cares, this little girl is in a way a disciple of mine so if anything comes that she can't overcome, I will just deal with it...

"Yes, He challenged me one night and... lost, but he is strong and a Sacred Gear user, A longinus... he comes to challenge me almost every night... he also invited me to join his group... " Arthur said with a smile on his face...

Is really weird for this guy to care about something outside fighting...

"I see... you swing that way... " But Mordred won't let this guy out of a clear blunter in his wording... a way to teach her about how to use your words during politics...

Or so she says...

"Big brother Arthur... I didn't know... but don't worry! I will support you no matter what "

"Teacher! I'm serious and Le Fay, do not believe everything Teacher says! " Arthur face had black lines... he just enjoy being with a fellow lover of battles... as well as someone who has a great potential due to the longinus he carries and the progress he had between challenges.

Well lets step... since I may know who this is...

"So... what's his name? '' if it 's him…

"His name is... is... I don't know... " he touches the back of his head while giving an awkward smile...

"Big brother... is really... '' Le Fay knows Arthur is a little of a musclehead but... it can't be that bad... right?

"How... Do you only fight or something?" Mordred asked... and Arthur's face made it clear that she did hit the spot...

Mordred is also a little bit of a musclehead... but her disciple is a little too much... even for her...

"Sigh... you said he had sacred gear right? Which one ? " Is it a lot easier to identify him this way...

"Yes, Sir Ahmya. He possesses white wings on his back, the power to divide my strength. I've read records from my family library, it should be one the Longinus sacred gear, The Divine Divide "

So that's how they meet in the original... Arthur was supposed to lose and then join team Vali... which he joins after getting the holy sword Caliburn from the Pendragon family ...

"Amazing... Big Brother won against someone like that... '' As someone who loves to read books, it is natural for Le Fay to know about Divine Dividing abilities...

"It's just luck, he didn't know my strength and I took him by surprise, I ended the fight fast, his Sacred Gears couldn't affect me enough. If given time, he can win easily " well, Arthus is used to fight against

"Dividing...absorbing... maybe I can do something like that... or maybe... or... " Is it better to leave Le Fay on her own when she gets like that... She is already going into the room I made for testing her magic. A room with some 'living' targets made with Annihilation Maker and [Ink] and an open space...

Is it possible for her to make something like that? Who knows, maybe we will have a Fox Sin in this world...

Again I found myself wondering... how was the original Morgan before becoming... that...

"Well... let's meet him... he doesn't sound like a bad person... " Even if he is different from the original, he can't do anything inside this place... inside my domain...

...

...

"Meet your teacher? Fine, I want to see if she is strong " He said tot

 The young Arthur while asking his partner internally...

'What do you think, Albion' Asked Vali to his partner, the one sealed inside his sacred gear

'The one who can train a normal human to this extent... is not someone normal, Vali' even if Vali refused to divide the kid's strength and add it to himself... Albion knows how talented and gifted his partner is... as well as how much he trains...

Arthur guided Vali towards the door, everything seemed normal after crossing it... an open field fitting to be a training for supernatural beings, who can destroy entire buildings with a single attack... the sound, the sunny day...

But...

'Vali...' The surprised voice of Albion sounded in Vali's head...

'What is it?' Is weird for Albion to stop mid sentence, is normal for Vali to be curious

'I can sense three people inside, two are stronger than you...' Albion would not lie to his partner... but...

'Nothing we didn't expect...' Vali responded to his partner but soon after stopped thinking about the matter...

"... " Albion won't lie to his partner... but there is no need for him to know... this place... he only knows of ONE capable of making something like this... there is no need for him to know... that as long as the owner of this place wants... there is no escape from a place like this...

Even if for now it's weak. Something like this is...

If it were stronger and more advanced... maybe... not even their souls would be spared...

Yes it is now like a baby... but babies do grow up...

...

...

Mordred detected the kid as soon as he appear inside the training ground

And the first impression she had for the kid was... a complicated one...

The negative energy he has from being a devil works as a way to mask it... but she can feel it clearly...

Anger.

An anger driven person... That was the first impression she had of the white-haired kid...

In a way she is similar to Jalter... but while her scar is healed and would need something really strong or precise to re-open it...

The one on the kid is bleeding... not much, but it is clear that it is an open wound...

"So this is your little 'rival'... you were right... he is nothing much, for now " Mordred said after finishing her evaluation about the kid's strength. She was told of his Sacred Gear, the requirements, the strength and its weakness.

The weakness is more than obvious, and a common one for almost all tools... Its user

If the kid were to divide Her own strength now and then add it to his own...

Well... he would be lucky to survive in one piece...

What would that purple-haired playboy do in this situation...

"Yes. Teacher, he is Vali. Vali, this is my teacher, Mordred" Arthur presented both sides

'Vali, she carries something familiar inside her body... something resembling a dragon. For now, don't even try absorbing her strength, your body is far from being able to withstand the pressure' while explaining to Vali, Albion looked towards the one he is wary of the most...

That is all Vali needs to know to decided in what to do next

"Arthur said you can help me become stronger" For the young Vali who just lost her mother... there is only one thing he wants...

To become stronger...

Mordred looked at the kid... and did not take too much for her to decide... in the end, she doesn't do much during the day, even the nights patrolling around different towns and cities are not that busy for her like...

One more disciple won't be much...

Mordred stabbed her sword in front of her, while resting both her hands in the pommel...

"State your name" Mordred said...

Seems like she took a liking to this way of taking disciples

"Vali..." He said... but there was a clear discomfort in his expression...

"... " Mordred glared at the young man...

"Just... Vali '' He Doesn't want to talk about... neither anyone is going to ask...

"Sure, Fine. I, Mordred Pendragon, accept you as my disciple, Vali... Just Vali " after Mordred finished accepting, I made my way towards the young white dragon

There are some things I need to know from him, especially team Valk and Azazel...

I'm using the Dusk form for this meeting

"Hi Vali, I'm Dusk. Can I ask you some questions regarding your group? Arthur told us about it "

"Sure... "

'Albion... you know her?' Asked Vali, something natural to do since Albion is knowledgeable about dragons... And she looks like one...

'She is not a dragon... that body seems to be fake, but I can feel something resembling one... but it's not on her body... just don't anger this one, she is the one who made that door, she is the one who decided who goins in and out... " She is not that strong... but her potential is scary... anything similar to that one is...

 

… 

… 

While 'Dusk' asked Vali about his group, Mordred couldn't help but to think about what to do in her free time...

Maybe... roam around the world... visit different places, different people... different enemies...

When Mudrock finishes her thing... I will do it...

A trip around the world...

Just like... Dad did back then...

74